• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Destiny Islands

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blobbity

Lets dedicate this thread to DI. anything ges here. Q&A for all! how much experience did u get of wakka in 1 fight? i dont know exactly but i got 5 levels from 1 battle

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
My friend gain afew levels from one fight with Wakka...

One day I was playin KH "from the start" and she came over. While I was battlin Wakka I some how managed to hit the ball he threw at me... Then my friend ask to try and she managed to hit the ball back at him 56 or 65 times "might be more I don't remember" in a row back at him.

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
Dude don't double post just edit... And there's no way to hit Wakka's ball back at him 200 times... He faints after like 60 or 70 times of bein hit with his own weapon... In less you were talkin about somethin else then my bad.

blobbity

oi dude the ball doesnt always hit him...if u move back heaps it goes flying over him

but my bad on the double posts

HikariNoTenshi216

Website
www.shimakaze-no-tori.angelcities.com
Hmmm...I never managed to hit it back at him that much. I always got bored waiting for him to toss another blitzball after being hit...

I recently started a new file, in which I'm going to try and do the 'get to level 100 on the first day on Destiny Islands' challenge, and I've found that at the beginning, Selphie gives out a lot of good EXP, too. If you wait for her to do that attack where she sort of jumps at you, and you block it, you get two tech points. Then, if you run around her to the other side of the beach, she does it again, and you get another two tech points. If you keep doing that, then you can gain levels in no time.

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
Hmmm... Every time I knock the ball back at him it would hit him... Well I missed him like 3 times and that's it.... No wonder I didn't think you could hit it back at him like 200 times... I rarely missed him... My bad...

Here's a new question how many times did you fight Riku "on DI" before you beat him?

It took me one time, but my friend, it took her 25 times to beat him.

HikariNoTenshi216

Website
www.shimakaze-no-tori.angelcities.com
Here's a new question how many times did you fight Riku "on DI" before you beat him?

It took me one time, but my friend, it took her 25 times to beat him.[/QUOTE]

I was about level 5 when I first started fighting Riku, so I fought him 33 times before I actually won.

I recently started a new file, and as of right now, the score is Me: 3, Riku: 8. He really becomes a lot easier to fight once you get Guard, though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back