• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Destiny Islands Reality Show!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I havent been here for a while....I barely noticed that you used me in a chapter, thanks don patch!!!! I cant wait for the next update!!!

*plus I got to do a maniacal laugh with thunder...* XD

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
"Blazing heat, stupid train ride, robot android thingys with machine guns, and me. A guy with a cliché arsenal of weapons, a katana, and a pistol with six shots in it. The name's Sora and I'm going on a sweet action trip."

"So I walk onto the Twilight Town Train see? All around me I see dudes in trench coats. I think their Marluxia and his friends out to watch the concert with us. Then suddenly one of them locks the door. Another locks the other door. I think there train robbers now, instead they take off there trench coats to show. THERE ROBOTS!!!! Or androids. Their Rodroids! So barrels come out of the robots arms and they aim them towards me and start firing. Me since I have the reflexes of a ninja I cleverly grab one of the robots and use it as a shield as they kill one of their buddies. Evil I know but, then again, I'm Sora. I throw the robot at the others and crawl up to the roof of the train. Thinking I'm safe I see them follow me up. I quickly load my pistol and fire at all of the robots, bullets went straight through their heads as I yelled. 'BOOM HEADSHOT!!!!' There dead bodies fall off the train and I do that silly twirly move that Cloud does.

"I'm about to go back into the cart when I see a huge mech monster slowly rise from a cargo section of the train. Once it stopped it started moving, and a section on the shoulder part of its armor pulled up and revealed missiles! It fired four missiles out of eight at me. Holding my gun in the air I tried to fire at them, but alas, no bullets. I calmly watch the missiles heading towards me and I threw the gun at one of the missiles. It knocked it straight into the other missiles and the explosion left a cloud of smoke. I jumped into the air and came through the smoke. The mech launched four more missiles at me. I jumped into the air and for a brief moment I realized that the train was about to go down a very large hill. While still in the air I pulled out my sword and lunged it at the revealing energy core and the explosion blasted me back. I saw two robots climbing up the front car, in the air I grab a steel board blasted straight by me. I grabbed onto it and rode it like a skateboard down the hill as the train dove down. When the train leveled down I kicked the board straight at the first robot. It sliced its head in half and fell twitching. The second robot sent a hail of bullets at me, I grabbed the headless robot and use it as a shield. Yes I used this awesome move twice, but then again its a sweet action move. I pushed the robots body back at the robot, but it was to clever. A flash of light came through the air and pierced the robots heart. I bet it was too clever to realize such a copyrighted move. Then again, I'm so awesome I can copyri-

Kairi: I seriously doubt how this involves you saving Christmas.

Sora: I'm getting to it! You just have to wait!

Riku: Wait a second. Your trying to make us forget that your new creation just blew up half of our house!

Kairi: Yeah! And why were you using a katana and pistol when you have a keyblade!

Sora: Well...LATER! -runs off-

Kairi and Riku: GET BACK HERE!

The End.

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
Movie? Well I'm known to be a real, George Lucas with things.

Kairi: Ok is it just me or is Sora acting strange?

Riku: What do you mean?

Kairi: He's acting smart.

Riku: ....

Kairi: ....

Riku: ....really?

Kairi: -smacks Riku-

Riku: Well lets just visit him just to make sure he wasn't faking it.

---

Riku: Sora? Are you acting smart?

Sora: -reading A Tale of Two Cities-

Riku: AH! -runs up to him- YOU BETTER BE READING A MAD MAGAZINE SECRETLY! -takes it away and finds a Algebra Rules Magazine- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Kairi: -helps him up and walks him out-

---

Riku: Ok everyone, Sora is suddenly smart.

Dead Pizza Guy: If thats true, then I'm alive! -zombie marks go away and he comes alive- YES!! I LIVE AGAIN! -runs outside and onto the street- HEY EVERYONE I'M A LI- -gets hit by a car-

Riku: -closes the door- Ummm, ok, now. Who has any explanations on how Sora is smart?

Roxas: Well, maybe all the sugar in his body is doing something.

Kairi: Please, all that sugar nearly killed him.

Ray: Nearly? -sigh- I seriously need to hire better assassins.

Axel: Why are you always after Sora? I mean me and Roxas over here took your two other girlfriends.

Ray: Yeah but; one, you guys aren't main characters.

Roxas and Axel: We could be the Main characters if we wanted to...

Ray: Two, Kairi is my one true love! -drolls at her-

Kairi: -kicks him in the face- Yeah, you know what? NOOOO!

Wakka: I SAY IT WAS A BLITZBALL TO THE HEAD!

Kairi: Oh come on we just have to poke the blitzball and it flies back and nails you in the head.

Wakka: Nuh uh! -throws it at Roxas and it nails him in the head- See?

Kairi: -points her finger at the ball-

Wakka: -turns his head- Huh? -the ball floats in mid air and hits Wakka straight in the face-

Selphie: Maybe it was the papou fruit! It turns people in love! I love love! its so romantic! I WANT A BOYFRIEND =(

Roxas: You are so annoying!

-everyone starts fighting-

Tidus: LETS FIGHT I WANNA FIGHT! FIGHT FIGHT -seizures on the ground while everyone looks at him-

Kairi: -picks him up and throws him out the door- ...RAGHHHHHHHHHH -the fight starts again-

Riku: EVERYONE SHUT YER YAPS!!!

Everyone: ?

Riku: To find out what's wrong with Sora were going to someone who was made into this fan fiction WITH a brain...or something similar...

---

-door bell rings-

H_K-47: Greeting: Welcome to my humble home -See's Riku, Kairi and everyone else- meatbags...what do you want?

Riku: Sora is smart for some reason we need you to figure it out.

H_K-47: Threat: And what if I say no?

Riku: -holds up a a disc-

H_K-47: Frightened Query: What is that?!

Riku: Oh its just a download file to make you nice, friendly, and courtesy to organics...i mean humans.

H_K-47: -backs away- SUPER SCARED: GET THAT FILE AWAY FROM ME!

Riku: Tell us whats wrong with Sora!

H_K-47: Calming Statement: Fine...How many games did Sora go into before I transfered myself into this dimension?

Riku: Ummm, Knights of the Old Republic, and Kingdom Hearts 2.

H_K-47: Well its all very simple, generally the Sora in this reality is an idiot right?

Everyone: -nods-

H_K-47: Now since Sora went into the game world of Kingdom Hearts 2. The role he played in the game, was generally a intelligent one. And naturally once Riku, Kairi and Sora went into the world. They replaced the ones from the game, and because of this the game slowly started integrating the Sora from the game into the mind of the real life Sora which caused the boost in his IQ.

Everyone: :huh:

H_K-47: Annoyed Remark: Just give him a swift left hook to the face and he should be back to normal.

Riku: Wait if that happened Sora what about me and Kairi?

H_K-47: Obvious Answer: You two were never in the game long enough for the system to realize that a new user enter its system.

Kairi: Wow.

H_K-47: Opinion: Or, maybe it did have an affect on you two.

Kairi: But I was never hit.

H_K-47: Hilarious Comment: We'll judging from the previous adventures you had. I can only make the assumption that your acting normal.

Kairi: Normal?

H_K-47: Annoying!

Riku: -falls on the ground and starts laughing-

Kairi: -grabs the disc- COME HERE YOU SCRAP HEAP!

H_K-47: Fearful Screams: Yikes! Get that insane meatbag away from me! -runs away -

---

Riku: -walks up to Sora- Sora, my friends want a word with you.

Sora: One second im finishing my speech for world peace

Riku: Not in this fan fiction. -smacks him in the face- Im glad my friends had a talk with you...later! -walks out of his room-

Sora: Oh man...what happend...-picks up his speech and walks to the bathroom-

Kairi: -walks past the door-

Sora: Wait there's no toilet paper! Wait heres one!

Kairi: O_O

Riku: What?

Kairi: Let me guess...he wrote the speech for world peace.

Riku: Yeah, why?

Kairi: -smacks him in the face- I wonder if that punch brought you back to normal. Oh wait...your a idiot in both worlds! -walks away-

Riku: Owww, im not an idiot...I still have my nuclear death ray schematics! -laughs maniacly and holds it up-

Sora: Sorry need one more! -grabs it and slams the door-

Riku: :cry:

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
Announcer: Tonight on Behind the Scenes, we'll be talking to the cast of Kingdom Hearts 2, where we'll be exposing lies, scandal and sugarz.

---

-rock flies through the air and goofy takes the hit to save Mickey-

Mickey: We had to do that scene 50 times since Sora couldn't stop laughing.

Sora: -wearing a leather jacket and sunglasses- Oh man that was so hilarious.

Mickey: Goofy nearly died!

Sora: They were fake rocks.

Mickey: No they weren't they wanted it to be as real as it could get.

Sora: Its still pretty funny.

Announcer: But all wasn't fun and games. Moments after the release of Kingdom Hearts Sora was arrested for being sugar high in public. He was sent to jail for two years.

---

Sora: Normally my prescription stops me from doing such things in public. -takes out a tic-tac pack and throws one in his mouth-

-

Normura: -holding a martini- We couldn't let this go out to the public. The ESRB eats up things like this and with Jack Thompson sticking his nose hair filled nostrils in everything we just said that we had to make over the entire game. To back up this matter we had to send out fake videos to make people wonder.

-

Kairi: I remember the day that Sora came to the set. He smelled like coffee and pop rocks. Riku and I wanted to pull a prank on him. This was during Roxas shot where we were originally going to show his face.

--

Sora: HAS ANYONZE SEEZN MA POP ROCKS!

Riku: -pours Soda in the pop rocks pack-

Kairi: -snickers-

Sora: ZOMG THEERE THEY AR!! -swallows the pack-

Kairi: There was soda in those pop rocks Sora! OH MY GOSH YOUR GOING EXPLODE!

Sora: WHATSZ!! I'M GONNA EXPLODE!!! AHHHHHHHHH -runs and hits the camera and the picture misses Roxas face-

--

Kairi: Normura decided to go with it since annoying the fan base is one of his hobbies.

---

-The scene where Sora fights a thousand heartless-

Sora: I originally wanted to do this scene with a million ninjas but all we could get was 999,999 ninjas so we just scraped that idea and put in a thousand heartless.

-

Normura: Because Sora was in prison we had to introduce Roxas into the picture. He was cool and all, but he was really annoying he kept switching our burgers in the buffet with celery and something called 'vege tables' I don't know I think its some slang that these kids today use.

-

Roxas: You wouldn't believe all of the fatty food they had! It was so unnatural! Also, since Sora was in prison for two years we had to make the prologue super long and filled with mini games.

---

Sora: Another thing was a rumor that Vincent would be in Kingdom Hearts 2. Now I'm not against Final Fantasy but in my contract it had a strict no vampire or gun wielded scary persons rule on it.

-

Normura: Sora requested for YRP to be in the game but more specifically Yuna. I have no idea why.

-

Sora: I heart Yuna

-

Normura: And Tifa was in it to...what I have no comment!

---

Normura: The worlds...well. There's a lot about the worlds which involved many strange things. Lets start with the pirates of the Caribbean. We were going to have Johnny Depp be the voice of Jack Sparrow but...well let me have Riku explain this.

Riku: Well one day he comes to the studio and then well. NORMURA SPILLED HIS MARTINI ON HIM!

Normura: No I didn't you made fun of his hair!

-a huge fights starts-

Announcer: We'll finish this later.

To Be Continued...

Last edited:

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
Oh by the way I call the 1000th post on this thread :p

Marluxia: Now during the KH series I was given the role to be the leader of the Organization. I was all like, yeah, sure that'll be great! But then Ansem brings his twin brother to auditions and with his deep voice and stuff he got the role of the Leader. He's a idiot who keeps calling me flower man because Normura gave me that power! And between you and me. I spit in his martini!

-

Normura: -drinks a huge gulp of his Martini-

Announcer: Uh sir Marluxia spit in that.

Normura: -spits it out on the Announcer-

-

Xemnas: -Arnold Swartz voice- When I was given the role for the evil organ zation group. I accepted! But when I heard that puny flower man was trying to take it over I knew that the Organ Zation was in trouble. I WENT CRAZY! ARMS WERE TORN! EXPLOSIONS HAPPENED!

-

Normura: A lot of my actors were insane! But Xemnas? He won the prize! He still thinks that this game is real! Can you believe that!

-

Announcer: But all was not lost. To get these cast members troubles out of the picture and angel appeared.

--

Sora: So I was in rehab one day, talked to my friend "The Supplier" he gave me some sugar and i was good the whole day. But sadly the Rehab Security caught me. Then suddenly this guy runs up grabs me and runs away. I asked him who he was...and he told me that his name was...THE FLASH! After that he introduced me to his friend Heartless_Key and then I got my job on Destiny Island Reality Show. But after the first episode the Rehab Security read it and came to the mansion. I yelled for Heartless_Key or The Flash to help me but no one answered. With the fear of going back to the horrible place another person came to help me! OPRAH! We talked and had tea and after that she introduced me to Don Patch who would help me with the pesky security guards. I have it on tape watch.

---

Don Patch: You guys the Rehab Security?

Security: -looking up instead of down so they don't see Don Patch- YEAHS AND WHATS IT TO YEHS?

Don Patch: DOWN HERE!

Security: AHHHHHHHH FAT SONIC! -runs away-

Don Patch: What the heck is a sonic?

---

Sora: Such a good friend.

-

Marluxia: When Xemnas got to real with the whole game he started coming after me. Then I met H_K And DP, they put me into DIRS! Actor/Actress Protection System. Every time he gets near me a Karate Master kicks him in the knee. Actually I have this on tape.

---

Xemnas: PUNY FLOWER MAN!

Marluxia: Not again...

Karate Master: -comes up and kicks him in the shin-

Xemnas: AHHHH MY MUSCULAR SHIN!

-the next day-

Xemnas: I SHALL GET YOU THIS TIME PUNY FLOWER MAN!

Marluxia: -sigh-

Karate Master: -kicks him in the shins-

Xemnas: HA HA HA! KNEE PADS PUNY KARA TEH MASTER!

Karate Master: -kicks him in the face-

Xemnas: AHHHH MY HEAD!

-the next day-

Xemnas: -wearing a helmet and knee pads- TRY AND GET ME NOW KARA THE MASTER!

Karate Master: -kicks him in the area best left unmentioned-

Xemnas: GAAAAAAAAHHHH

-the next day-

Xemnas: -wearing a huge suit of armor- HA! YOU SHALL NOT PASS MY INCREDIBLE FIFTEEN LAYERED ARMOR! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHH

Karate Master: -pokes him and he falls over- My name is Chad, not Kara teh master. Idiot...

---

Marluxia: -laughs- HILARIOUS!!!

----

Announcer: I guess the DIRS! Team will live on forever.

Sora: What are you talking about! This isn't true! YOU MADE THIS WHOLE EPISODE UP!

Announcer: WHAT NO I DIDN'T!

Xemnas: I DO NOT HAVE A ARNOLD SWARTZMAN VOICE!! GAHHHHH -punches Roxas-

Roxas: -falls on the ground-

Announcer: Uhhh Im sorry?

Everyone: -takes out knives and brass knuckles-

Announcer: AHHHHHH

The End.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back