• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Destiny Islands Leveling

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
That's why I brought the tech exp, if you can pull it off right, you'll hit the level you'll need. It also depends if one wants scan before leavling DI.

Tech boost is useful. I found it helpful because I always love hitting the Blitzball back at Wakka. I've even beat Wakka a few times just by hitting him with his own blitzball and without hitting him with the sword once. :D

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Tech boost is useful. I found it helpful because I always love hitting the Blitzball back at Wakka. I've even beat Wakka a few times just by hitting him with his own blitzball and without hitting him with the sword once. :D

Oh wow, now talk about the phrase "stop hitting yourself". That's just adding insult to injury. xD

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I actually didn't even think about it like that. Now I feel bad for Wakka. But not really.

Hehe

I think the easiest out of Wakka, Selphie, Tidus, and Rikku would definitely have to be Tidus and Wakka. I mean for tidus, timing blocks and just hack-and-slashing is what you needed to do. As for Wakka, just get close range and you're set. I would say Riku, but he provided me with a challenge lolz. And Selphie was annoying with that jumprope of hers. >.>

MegaCore5

Awards
Hehe

I think the easiest out of Wakka, Selphie, Tidus, and Rikku would definitely have to be Tidus and Wakka. I mean for tidus, timing blocks and just hack-and-slashing is what you needed to do. As for Wakka, just get close range and you're set. I would say Riku, but he provided me with a challenge lolz. And Selphie was annoying with that jumprope of hers. >.>
i loved testing my skill and getting the tech block as much as I could. Not to mention it was essential to early grinding, even if it was a bit tedious.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
i loved testing my skill and getting the tech block as much as I could. Not to mention it was essential to early grinding, even if it was a bit tedious.

The end result was well worth it. All that tedious grinding, in my opinion, is worth getting the awesome abilities early on, even if the process takes forever lol.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Hehe

I find Selphie to be the easiest but that's mainly because of how low her HP is. Riku is definitely the toughest out of the four but I've managed to be able to beat him with little trouble now. I have to be proud of that since I still have trouble with him in Hallow Bastion. >_>

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I find Selphie to be the easiest but that's mainly because of how low her HP is. Riku is definitely the toughest out of the four but I've managed to be able to beat him with little trouble now. I have to be proud of that since I still have trouble with him in Hallow Bastion. >_>

Not really a fair comparison. Riku on the Islands had no special powers whatsoever. Riku in Hollow Bastion not only had the powers of Darkness, but he was slowly becoming overtaken by Ansem: Seeker of Darkness. xD

gavinh2007

Awards
Website
abyssalsanctuaryofficial.blogspot.co.uk
Just started the game again so I can try and get 100% on the trophies and I got to Level 11 by respawning the Heartless during the storm and clearing them out every single time. Everytime I saw the EXP points to next level get higher, I started to get bored. I would have went for more rounds but I thought 11 was a high enough level and I could just grind in another world that offers Heartless with higher EXP.

Sanctus

I've made it to level 18-20 once by fighting mostly Selphie and Wakka. I thought it was quicker fighting Selphie. I'm pretty sure the heartless stop spawning but their rate at least reduces significantly and I find it improbable to level up very seriously against them.

I love the Destiny Islands main theme but Night of Fate is where it's at.

WhinyAcademic

Awards
For 1.5, I leveled up to about 10. I think the appeal is like studying extra for a test; being better prepared for when you get rolling with the main event. And of course bragging rights when Sora says "Alright, it's 10-1" or something against Riku. Plus, fighting three relatively tough little bosses was always super fun to me.

ThePumpkinQueen

Hiding inside the surprise Jack-O-Lantern
18is my record. But i usually leave at 16 I can go up really quick, just blocking tidus's attacks. I know people say wakka is the best, but in two hours I can get up 10 levels with just paring tidu's attacks, and since you rarely hit him doing this, this battle can go on for as long as you feel like. , two with riku, two with wakka, and two with Selphie.

I mean you get two tech points per block, and that racks up quick. and unlike wakka or selphie you don't run the risk of KOing him on accident to quickly.

Last edited:

Rael_Oblivion

I usually aim for at least getting to level 10, and/or scan. The highest I've ever gotten was level 12, I think, and by that point I was going nuts just having the same fights over and over again. I prefer to fight wakka solo and riku to grind, because I still haven't gotten the timing down with Tidus and Selphie gives the least exp of all of them, even with Tech points.

Hovhannes1998

I started the game on proud mode thinking I wouldn't be able to do it, but much training on DI gave me a good level head start and a ton of potions. I beat Ansem on my first try a few days later. Training definitely helps, and I recommend it. I think I reached level 15 and killing the heartless was super easy. Donald and Goofy are usually fainted on proud mode though. I recommend fighting Riku and all three friends at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back