• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Destiny Islands Leveling

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
I recently picked up a copy of 1.5 ReMIX at Anime Central over the weekend in Chicago, and I've spent about 3 hours grinding on Wakka. Still going at it as I type this.

But my question is: What's the highest level you've gotten to before leaving Destiny Islands?

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Highest I ever went was 12, I think. Took a long ass time.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
I think the highest i've went to is 7 or 8. :p I would grind in the other worlds where you had Donald, Goofy, and lots of heartless to fight instead of a jump rope, blitz ball, and wooden sword. xD

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
My short attention span couldn't last any longer than level 10.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
For Expert mode I would always grind a decent amount before Traverse Town in order to survive. Everything before Agrabah is absolute Hell.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I recently picked up a copy of 1.5 ReMIX at Anime Central over the weekend in Chicago, and I've spent about 3 hours grinding on Wakka. Still going at it as I type this.

But my question is: What's the highest level you've gotten to before leaving Destiny Islands?
I think, emphasis on think, the highest I ever levelled was 17. And even that was annoying due to the low tech points given.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I level only up to on DI, including heartless.

I did one playthrough where I fought all four characters and won 99 times. By that time, I reached level 20, minimum.

Setsuna ♥

Awards
On proud just pick the shield and you won't have to grind :p I might as well have skipped Destiny Island, When I was little I probably got to level 5 tops before I decided to just proceed now I just didn't care

Theta

I didn't last muh longer than level 20. I remember seeing like 3000 exp to the next level and just gave up.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
Why would you guys subject yourself to this? Is it seriously easier to grind on Destiny Islands early in the game on harder difficulties?

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Why would you guys subject yourself to this? Is it seriously easier to grind on Destiny Islands early in the game on harder difficulties?

I don't think so. I could be wrong since I'm not 100% sure but in my Normal file I went to lvl 15 and then in my Proud (this is KH1 btw, not FM or 1.5) I got to lvl 7 and the times felt similar.

Also, the reason I did it was because I really want to try and see how high of a score I could rank up against Riku when he would do the whole (???-???) score after you beat him.

TheFelineFive

Not a very wise place to grind. I watched my friend grind that for a while but he was consumed by boredom. After leveling up three times he gave up.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
DI isn't a great place to grind but a lot of people try to get as high a level possible there just to say they did it. It involves rather low tier bragging rights but I have the attention span of a goldfish so what do I know~

I don't remember what my highest level was but I want to say...fiffffteeeenish? In know once I tried to stay as long as possible but DI is kind of boring.

Gonzales95

Awards
I would've thought the infinite powerwilds in deep jungle would be a better place to grind? Since you have Donald & Goofy (or Tarzan) you could theoretically just leave your console on overnight and you'd be set. Only problem is that they don't give a whole lot of XP out so this isn't a method you'd want to do whilst actually playing the game (unless at a low level) but since it could theoretically be done without actually playing it isn't a bad method - and the power shards could come in useful too.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards

Well OP you haven't responded since you started this thread. Are you still leveling on DI? xD

Sorakh212

Awards
When I was younger I used to talk on the phone and grind in games and I remember that on Destiny Islands once, when you fight the heartless of course after receiving the Kingdom Key, that I got to level 20 just by defeating a bunch of heartless. I wanted to level up and see if I would be higher than Goofy and Donald because that always bugged me when I was younger how no matter how much you trained one of them would be a higher level than you. I believe it was Goofy actually. So yeah level 20 and by that point I was off the phone and was like let's get on with the story already hahaha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back