• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Destiny Islands Keyhole in BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Larcaxia

i dont recall sora sealing the keyhole of destiny islands in KH1 or KH2 or even KH COM! (plz correct me if im wrong) so does this mean we can look forward to seeing this in KHBBS or even The Mystery KH? Discuss Please!

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Probably not the mystery KH and don't know about BBS.
There's a chance that after the KH in KH1 was sealed, it sealed all the Keyholes to the restored worlds.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Dear Jesus.

He'll seal it when he gets the chance. When has he been home long enough to do so? I mean he got the Keyblade and went to the secret place. DI blew up and he hasn't really been home up until the KH2 ending.

Ventux

I don't think keyholes will be in the game, there are no heartless. In KH1, Sora sealed the door to darkness and caused the worlds to be separate again, so they probably won't show up in future games, either.

Larcaxia

because nomura said in one of his interviews that BBS will fill in all the gaps and missing story lines so maybe this will be featured? i hope so or some kind of event like it.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Antiquity i was thinking the same thing as you but i wasnt too sure?

Idea came along a while ago, but it seems that way. We don't see him sealing any Keyholes in KH2, just opening "roads." If that's not it, then maybe BBS could shed a little light on it.

Larcaxia

what Ventux said was true as well but who knows i hope all these questions are answered anyone cna close this now :)

Auron

Missing an eye
I really believe sealing the Keyholes was only a relevant plot line in KH1 and will never really matter again. But if he had to, I'm sure Sora would seal the DI Keyhole

Larcaxia

Thanks everyone for your great answers! ill be posting alot more questions within the few hours.

State

Awards
well, in kh1, it was illustrated that riku saw the keyhole when he was younger, about the age he is seen in bbs, perhaps we will see some scene where sora and riku enter the secret place, they draw something, sora goes and riku stays, he then hears some footsteps and runs away, revealing to actually be tav.

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
Ummmm, wait. Destiny Islands keyhole can't be sealed before KH, because if it had been sealed, DI wouldn't have been destroyed in KH. It'll probably be sealed in the beginning of KH3 or something

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
On second thought, no he wouldn't because he needs to leave his world.
Unless the barrier thing holds true from Kairi's letter and there is only one barrier which is the "Sea of Outer Space."

ssceles

Website
ssceles.deviantart.com
Not sure how relevant it is, but in one of the first trailers for the first Kingdom Hearts game, Sora is seen locking/unlocking the Destiny Islands keyhole, which clearly didn't happen in-game whatsoever. As we all know some things are only symbols or themeatical, or are looked into far too much (for example, the KH2 secret ending).

Basically, its not 'canon' and doesn't mean anything, but it is in the trailer (but not relevant as actually happening, see?) -- so here's the video, on YouTube. It wasn't hard to track down. ^_^; The trailer was made while the game was still in beta, so you'll recognize scenes that look incomplete as well as scenes that never made it into the game. Sora with his keyblade at the keyhole in the secret place is at the very end of the trailer.

I'm surprised it wasn't mentioned. Normally I don't post on these forums. xD

Last edited:

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
Wow, the plot completely changed after they made that trailer! Thats so weird. The whole thing about him fighting Riku, and the "Come on, we have to save Sora!" and "Please, Sora, don't go" aren't in the game at all. I'd like to see the plot for that KH! Anyway, on task, Nomura obviously wanted DI to be sealed in the first place, so maybe Sora will do it eventually.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
Well, it proably wont be closed in BBS, other wise DI wouldn't have bun overun with Heartless when Riku opened the door in the Secret Place, which I believe is the keyhole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back