• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Destiny Islands Expanded

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

trixchasin

i hope that in some future game i can explore more of
the destiny islands world. ever since kh1 it had been implied that there
is a shore that sora/kairi/riku live on, and that islands we
start the game on is more of a hangout. and then in kh2
you can clearly see a town in the background when kairi
is walking with selfi. and i can't remember but i think it
was said sometime that kairi was adopted by the mayor
(i can't remember for sure). but either way, twilight town
was a refreshing new world that i enjoyed exploring
in kh2 & 358/2, so i think getting to explore more of
destiny islands would also be a nice treat if i had the chance.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
There's always BBS to look forward to. I mean, of course nothing's certain, but there's a possibility that VAT will see more of the island than just the shore (though the shore scenes will likely be the most significant ones to take place in DI).

Rix

:)
Awards
Well, there is a possibility. We have seen scenes from Destiny Islands in the BBS trailers although it seems like they're all and the shore on the main island. For some reason, I can't really see that we will ever get to explore the Destiny Islands town, but.. Who knows.

Darkslayers

Website
gamingsource.org
That is something I agree with.. we seen that town so maybe in the future games or BBS we will get to explore Destiny Islands.

I wouldnt think we will be able to hang out there long or stay there long.. prolly will be like a little part in the game or something

but it be sweet..

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I hope so. Ven asked Aqua to be erased there so I'm hoping we can explore it

kostas

Awards
i belive there are many islands near the main one that the kids play so i believe coded will make it possible to visit or kh3 because they have returned back

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
i belive there are many islands near the main one that the kids play so i believe coded will make it possible to visit or kh3 because they have returned back
So far in Coded you only get to explore the same little island. I don't think you'll return to DI in Coded to explore the large island.

I'm hoping you get to explore it in BBS since all three main characters are shown there in some scenes.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
We might explore a little bit more of DI in BBS. We may also be able to do that in KHIII. For other puroses though, I would like to see SRK's families and all their other frineds at the begining of KHIII just so we can compare SRK to our selves better, view them as normal people, and how they usually act when they aren't in constant danger or saving the universe.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
sadly the DI in BBS is most likely only going to be a cut scene thing, like it was in Days... I know its sad and depressing, but there is no real reason to have DI because in KH GAME world only worlds that have enemies can be in KH

Unbirths will be the enemy on DI in BBS, but dissapeared all together after BBS.

Last edited:

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Hopefully in BBS we'll be able to explore DI more. And KHIII Since we last so Sora, Riku, and Kairi in DI

kitty

The place where dark and light intersect to make..
Unbirths will be the enemy on DI in BBS, but dissapeared all together after BBS.

Hmmm this is yet to be decided as if this were true little sora and riku would know and they would probably remember something a random crap beast attacking them mentally scaring for life then they would remember it and have a mental break down when the heartless came and they would start screaming, making so riku would never want to go to the darkness then they would die.... lol

no offense to you thats just the way it is...

Relix

A traveler
Awards
kinda true, you'd think Sora and Riku would remember unbirths and TAV kicking some ass with the keyblade. or Sora and Riku never even seen the unbirths who knows.

Sora would be 4 and Riku would be 5. I don't know about you, but I can't remember much from when I was that age.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
They remember the door and Riku first proposing to leave the island around that age, remember in KH1 they kept having flashbacks.

They remember the door and Riku first proposing to leave the island around that age, remember in KH1 they kept having flashbacks.

Well yeah, they probably remember some things from the time.

Doesn't mean they would remember anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back