• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Destiny Island

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DogCoolBlue

Website
www.freewebs.com
I was just wondering how in kh when they look off their island they don't see any other sort of land. But in kh2 when Kairi looks off the place shes living on she could see the island. how come they can't see the land in kh?

Kairiissocute

i don't think Numora gave it much thought. Actually, Numora gave it a lot of thought. I am sure he has a reason. But I really don't know...
In KH1, there is a cutscene that shows Sora's room, and out his window, he could see that Island, but I never recognized that Sora lived on another island with his parents until I had played the game a couple of times. Then I was shocked that there were more than one island in Destiny Islands. I was very stupid back then.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Why does the game make no mention of his parents? Why does Sora not even care that he's been away and not even told them how he is? There are quite a lot of "plot holes" that just kind of don't make sense... You just kind of have to assume. We know that DI isn't alone and there are more, it's best to just figure that they did it to save data, no real need to see something you're not going to visit... So they didn't add it.

~Leo~

They don't do things like introduce his parents because it's irrelevant. I know I don't care.

Also, the other islands are on the other side of that island, the inaccessable side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back