• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Destiny Island / s ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeal

Website
www.stud.uni-giessen.de
With the new trailers we have the facts together!

Watching the Promotional Videos featured on the official SE page we can see the older Kairi standing on a beach looking to the Island of KH1 which is opposite of that beach. It is so close that even the features of it can be recognized.

If you now then watch the Intro as well as the first cutscene, they show people gazing from the Island of KH1 right into the direction of the place where the older Kairis is standing, and there is ... nothing.

I could understand people saying that this is because there was no second part planned during KH1 or this was because of technical issues before, but not anymore. There are no technical issues with rendered video sequences and there are scenes with old Kairi on that island.

So what is this about? I started this thread because it supports my DI of KH1 is not reality theory, which is actually supported by those new trailers. I don't know whose dream it all is, Sora's, Roxas', Kairi's or Namine's? All of them could be, maybe in the end it's Tetsuya himself ;) .

My theory is that DI with old Kairi might even be a part of Twilight Town (only based on the sky texture and the quote that Kairi know's Roxas friends)

Even if qou don't agree with my theory, it's still confusing and now happy discussing

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
hmm starnge but here's a thought. Maybe its supposed to be older Kairi remembering the KH island and not the KH2 island. It could some kind of wierd philosophical thing that makes people think. Maybe that show that se focused on finding her old friends (Riku/Sora). Ok I lied those are multiple thoughts but you get the idea.

Edit: By the way did anyone see Sora in KH2 clothes in the rendered vid I don't remember seeing him. Ill watch again.

Edit 2: I was right no Sora in KH2 clothes. This means that pic of sora rendered in his new duds that was leaked out has to be from a different vid.

Last edited:

Tsuriai

The Destiny Islands were just that, a group of islands. The island you play on in KH1 is the one the kids visit during the day. Remember when the Heartless first attack it, Sora reaches the island and exclaims, "Riku's boat! And Kairi's!"?
I'm guessing they have houses on other islands and sail to that one to have a good time.

Edit: Nevermind.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back