• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Destiny Island Reality Show(A DP and SGP production)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
When Sora Game Pro and Don Patch mix there two fan-fictions together you know theres going to be crazy, and weird things like crazy dookie monsters and black belt hamster monekys and crazyz stuff. So during the production of KH2 Normura had this to say!

Normura: -drinking a martini- Were gonna make a KH Reality Show WOOWOVEY WOVEY -faints-

Unfortunatly Don Patch is stupid and didnt realize he was drunk, so were stuck with twenty seasons of this show.

Since Sora, Riku, and Kairi are boring and stupid so were bringing in casts from other t.v shows and video games to make it T.V material. Except for pickles...he cant come, Cause no one likes pickles.

Regular Rules in RP's except you can be crazy but not so crazy that no one knows what your saying.

Template-

Name:
Appearance:
Weapon(Optional):
Bio/Personality(Optional):

We need the original three Sora,Kairi,and Riku so you can be one of them i will post my template after a few people join

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
Name: Don Patch
Appearance:
chara03.gif

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Name: Sora
Appearance:
kh2%20sora.jpg

Weapon(Optional): Kingdom keyblade and a bunch of other ones that I can't remember.
Bio/Personality(Optional): Sora is kind-hearted, brave, determined, nice, friendly, caring, and confident.

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
ooc: Cool we have four people, (If you guys want to know how i portray Sora, Riku, and Kairi just read my F-F) but if you dont want to thats ok

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
(( I read it too! Well...i got to page 5 or somtin....))

Name: Uchiha Sasuke
Appearence: (You know...i'm too lazy for pic...)
Weapons: Kunai, jutsus, shuriken.
Bio:...later iight?...

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
ooc: Alright i'll play Riku and Kairi like i do on the show. So lets just start.
A car comes crashing through the Destiny Island Mansion Window. Riku and Kairi's eyes twitch. Suddenly Don Patch comes out of the car, Kairi starts screaming when he comes out, "AHHHHH DEFORMED CHILD!!!". Riku screams like a little girl, and Don Patch smacks them in the head, "You jerks im not a deformed child! Im your manager!" Riku and Kairi look at each other, "Whats the difference?". Don Patch chases them with a giant hammer(Super Smash Bros. Style)

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
Don Patch had the hammer beside him and had Riku and Kairi tied up with swollen faces. "Alright now im going to introduce your new roomates....GET IN HERE YA NINJA FREAKS!!!" he tapped his foot and waited for him to come in.

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
ooc:no i'm good i'll stay as naruto

Naruto jumped through the window with Don Patch in that room."Yo you freaky looking thing."He said with a laugh and threw kunai knifes at him laughing."If you use a hammer at lease use it well."

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
Don Patch grabbed the hammer hit the kunai towards Naruto. "You try that again ninja boy, and im going to deduct your pay!" he coughed and turned to Riku and Kairi who were sneaking off. Kairi turned her head, "Oh no he saw us! RUN!!!" Patches threw the hammer and it nailed Riku in the head. "BINGO!!!"

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
"Yea you win the game congrats."He jumped at kairi."So you freaky guy where am i staying and why are they so hurt."He laghed and stabed Riku with a kunai."HA YOU ARE GONNA FEEL THAT."He jumped around the room."So why are you beating them to a pulp hehe this place sounds fun."

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
"Grrr...." Riku goes into dark mode and pushes Naruto into a Dark Aura Portal and came back out with Naruto beaten to a bloody pulp. Don Patch grabbed the hammer and smacked Naruto on the head with it. "Quit stabbing your room mates! Or no more Ramen!" he watched Sora fall down.

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
Naruto walked in the room."Whats going on o hey thats where my clone went."He walked towards the."Dude whats with the hammer it is kinda freaky in the hands of a freaky looking guy."He laughed and sat on the window seal and fell back."Whoa."He falls out and lands in a truck with equipment."OUCH WHAT THE THAT WAS SO MESSED UP DAMNIT."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back