• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Destiny Island Door,

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Linked By Fate

Most likely, it's the door to the heart of Destiny islands. Or better yet the keyhole, like many other worlds.
Others say it could be the door that leads to Kingdom Hearts. :thumbdown: eh...no

Sora18

I would say keyhole, because they kinda showed it in a cutscene, when younger Riku was in the cave all by him self.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
remember at the end of the worlds there was a stream of light and when you walked into that stream you went to a different world? and then you had to fight all the heartless?
well, I think all doors lead to those streams, because that's how the heartless go to all the worlds. and that's why the doors need to be locked or else the heartless will come in.

that's what I thought.

Jaxe

I think it leads really to the heart of the DI. The door could not be opened, and in the game, when it opened, the cave flowed with darkness. I don't really think it could be the Keyhole of the world, because.. Gah, hard to explain.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
I think also that it leads to the heart of Destiny Islands. And there's a keyhole there, too...right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back