• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Destiny in Motion (like and AU but different)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow-Love

Okay everyone. I know it's been quite a while since I've put up a chapter but here's another one. I hope you all like it and thanks for trying to keep this thread going.

Destiny in Motion

Chapter 5

“Guys?” Roxas called out as he looked through the deserted streets. After the floating tattoo had touched him he got separated from Riku and Sora and now the normally crowded streets were deserted and empty. But even then he couldn’t shake the feeling of someone or something watching him, “Hellooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!”

Grrrrrrrrrrrllrrrrrr.

Roxas turned as he heard a low growling sound. Coming from around a corner was a wolf creature. It had grey fur with streaks of black going through it but what caught Roxas’ attention was the fact that it’s front legs and tail seemed to be tattoos that were movable and their eyes were a solid yellow. As the wolf crouched down and approached closer another three came from behind, trapping him in the alley.

“Not cool.” Roxas said summoning his keyblade to his hand and turning to keep an eye on all the wolves.

When they got close enough the wolves stopped walking at him and began baring their teeth at Roxas. Suddenly the middle one of the pack of three lunged at him, his teeth and claws ready to attack. Roxas ducked under the flying creature and brought his keyblade up and slashed at it’s underside. As it fell forward it turned into static and dispersed. As Roxas recovered his stance the other two of the three pack ran at him, Roxas jumped and flipped over them, slashing at their backs as he did. As they dispersed the first one ran, jumped off a wall, and attacked from above.

“Sneaky bastard.” Roxas said as he dodge rolled out of its way and threw his keyblade at it when he stopped.

The wolf jumped out of the way of the keyblade and charged at Roxas. When it got close it lunged in for the kill but Roxas summoned his keyblade back to his hand and slashed the wolf. As it faded away Roxas leaned back against a wall, until several more wolves came around the corners and charged at him.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Crshck! Crshck! Crshck! Riku jumped from wall to wall as he slashed the bird creatures that kept attacking him. The birds were black all over, and their beaks and talons were tattoos that acted as part of their bodies. They were quick and their wings were as sharp as blades, always making Riku dodge before he could attack. As a bird dived at him he jumped off the wall again and into the middle of a circle of them, spinning around and slashing at them all at once.

As he started to fall he blocked at another bird dived straight down at him. Unfortunately it caught his keyblade in it’s talons and held onto it as it rushed at the ground. Riku turned his blade and cut through the bird, landing on his feet. He looked up and saw over a dozen other birds flying above the buildings, circling like they were hunting for food.

“Just what I needed.” Riku sighed looking up as six of the birds began circling down at him. He held his keyblade behind him and fire began to coat it, “Omega Fira!” he yelled out bringing his keyblade around and sending a large fire spell at the birds. Halfway to them it split into six smaller spells and connected in six fiery explosions.

As the smoke from the explosions cleared away the other nine birds dove through it and straight for Riku. He jumped back as they plowed into the ground, beak first. When he caught his footing his pushed forward and rushed through them, slashing them all with his keyblade. When he stopped he looked back as the birds faded away.

“What the hell was that?” Riku asked walking out into the abandoned streets. Everything was still the same, the same stores, the same signs, the same buildings, everything was just abandoned, “Where am I? Or more importantly, where’s Roxas and Sora?”
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

“Blizzara!” Sora yelled sending a wide ice spell down the alley at the frogs. Several of them were frozen and a quick slash with his keyblade shattered them into thousands of pieces, but he was quickly followed by dozens more.

It wasn’t that Sora was having trouble getting rid of the frogs, it was that their numbers kept increasing. For everyone one that he took out five more hopped into its place. He couldn’t tell where they were coming from but the alley was already full and he was back against a wall. He took a defensive stance as they got closer. He dodged as several jumped at him but he couldn’t avoid them all and a few got a hold of him. They dug in with their front claws then pushed off him with their back legs, so strongly that they pushed him back into the wall that cracked.

As Sora slumped to the ground he looked over and saw his way out. He leaned forward quickly and threw his keyblade through the mass of frogs, creating a narrow path. He ran as fast as he could through the path before the frogs filled it up again and managed to make it out to the street. But as he turned around to check to see how close the frogs were behind him he was hit by an onslaught of bubble bullets. Almost each frog was swelling up and then spit out bubbles that shot forward at Sora. Each bullet had the impact of a rock shot from a gun, and the force lifted Sora off his feet and knocked him back into a store front. But the continuous bullet attack kept him pinned against the store front until it ended and he slumped down to the ground.

“Damn.” Sora said to himself as he tried to stand up and fell back down, the frogs crowding out into the street from the alley, their numbers even greater than before, “Damn.” Sora looked up at the frogs, his vision going blurry from the pain of the attacks.

Before he could do anything the frogs had surrounded him again. Sora looked out around him as they all kept moving in closer.

Am I going to die?

Ba-bump.

The frogs moved in closer.

I can’t die.

Ba-bump ba-bump.

Not yet. They haven’t paid yet.

Ba-bump ba-bump ba-bump.

Sora could hear the small sounds the frogs were making as they sized up their prey.

They haven’t paid for taking her!

Ba-bump ba-bump ba-bump ba-bump ba-bump ba-bump ba-bump ba-bump ba-bump ba-bump ba-bump ba-bump.

“Sarah.” Sora said quietly to himself.

The pendant under Sora’s shirt began to glow bright, so bright it could be distinctly made out from under the shirt. The frogs stopped and stared as Sora stood up like a limp marionette getting its strings pulled.

Ckr-ckrshck!!!

A loud cracking sound resounded as a large crack appeared on the side of Sora’s keyblade going all the way up to its tip. A strong light began to leak from the crack and the frogs began to hop away. Sora raised his keyblade as he looked out over the crowd of frogs, a deep hatred in his eyes. He brought his keyblade down and an explosion of light erupted from him, the frogs were caught in it and everyone was annihilated as the explosion encompassed the entire area in a blinding light.

“There. All done. Whew, I feel better now. Loose buttons drive me nuts.” Said a fifteen year old girl with long pink hair wearing a cap, a green skirt with several pockets in it, a white sleeveless shirt with a sleeveless pink vest over it that had a few pockets itself.

“That was . . . fast . . . Do you always carry around a needle and thread?” asked the fifteen year old boy she was talking to. The boy had incredibly spiky orange hair and wore a purple and blue sleeveless shirt, white shorts with a few pockets, and he sported a pair of head phones around his neck.

“Of course. They come in handy. Plus I enjoy sewing. If you need anything else mended just say the word.”

Will I have to strip again?- The boy thought a little worried –I’d better take care of my clothes.

“C’mon.” the girl motioned for the boy to follow her, “Let’s get going Neku, we can’t make Beat and Rhyme wait forever.”

“Well pardon me if I don’t exactly feel comfortable having taken off my clothes in front of a girl just now Shiki.”

The two started walking through a crowded street lined with shops for people with expensive tastes. What was strange about the pair was that as they walked not a person they walked by noticed them, paid any attention to them, or even looked their way. And the pair seemed to take as normal.

“WOULD SOMEONE HELP US!!!??” came a panicked voice.

Neku and Shiki looked over at the source of the voice to see Roxas running back and forth in front of an alley trying to get people’s attention. But all the people just walked by without even noticing him. The pair looked at each other then walked over to the commotion. As they got closer they saw Riku pushing down on Sora’s chest continuously, Sora unconscious on the ground.

“I wonder what happened to him?” Neku asked, “And why isn’t anyone calling for an ambulance or something?”

“You!” Roxas yelled looking at the two who were surprised as well, “You can see us. Thank god! Help us, call an ambulance or do something. He’s not breathing.”

“You can see us!?” Shiki asked surprised looking at Roxas.

“Of course we can see you, now one of you help us out!” Riku yelled at them as he kept pushing on Sora’s chest.

“What are we supposed to do? Our phones won’t contact anyone.” Shiki said starting to panic a little.

“Do you know CPR?” Riku asked looking at them desperately.

“Kinda.”

“Then get to it.”

Roxas pushed Shiki over to Sora and went back to the street to try and get someone’s attention. Neku just stared as Shiki knelt down by Sora and looked him over. After taking a deep breath she leaned over, closed his nose, and started getting close to his face.

*GASP!* Sora opened his eyes and took a deep inhale as he started breathing again. Shiki recoiled back and gave him some space as his breathing started to become regular again. Roxas rushed over and knelt down by Sora in her place and helped sit him up. After a few minutes Riku and Roxas put his arms around their shoulders and stood him up then looked over at Neku and Shiki.

“Thanks.” Riku said gently letting Sora start to stand on his own, “Neither of us knew CPR so it’s a miracle you came by.”

“No problem although I didn’t really-“Shiki started to say

“How can you see us?” Neku interrupted with a note of suspicion.

“What do you mean ‘How can we see you?’ You’re standing right in front of us.” Roxas said, “Or are you two using some sort of invisibility magic that would make us not see you?”

“Don’t play dumb with us. You’re Reapers aren’t you?”

“Reapers? What are you talking about?” Riku asked, “More importantly why can’t those other people see us? Roxas was yelling and grabbing people but no one noticed. Then you two came by and it seems no one can see you either.”

“Neku.” Shiki said looking at the three, “Maybe they aren’t Reapers. They don’t seem to know what’s going on and we can interact with them.”

“Only Reapers can see us.” Neku said not taking his suspicion view from Sora, Riku, and Roxas.

“What if they’re Players? Players can see each other.”

“Would you two start making sense.” Roxas snapped at them, “What are Players? What are Reapers? What the hell is going on!?”

“If they were Players, wouldn’t we have met them already?” Neku asked ignoring Roxas.

“Maybe they got entered in the game late for some reason. Either way they don’t seem to understand what’s going on. It’d be wrong to leave them here.” Shiki said looking at Neku pleadingly.

“Don’t tell me you want to bring them along with us!” Neku said surprised

“Please.” Riku said stepping forward towards Neku, “I swear we’ll try not to cause you any trouble. You’ve probably got good reason to not trust us but we honestly have no idea what’s going on. You two do, so I’m asking if we can stick with you.”

“. . . . . . . . . Fine.” Neku finally said, “But stay where I can see you.”

“Thanks Neku.” Shiki said smiling, “My name is Shiki and this is Neku.”

“I’m Riku.” Riku said pointing to himself, “This is Roxas.” He pointed to Roxas, “And Sora.” He pointed to Sora.

“Whatever, let’s just go.” Neku said and the group started walking out in the street, Sora managing to walk on his own.

“It’s strange that you guys don’t know anything.” Shiki said as they walked, “Normally people entered in the Reapers Game get the info before they enter. Or are you like Neku and don’t have any memories?”

“Reapers Game?” Roxas asked, “What’s that? All we know is that since we got touched by that weird floating symbol and fought some freaky monsters no one seems to be able to see us.”

“Huh? So you just got drawn into the UG by the Noise?”

“What are you talking about?”

“Wow, this could take a little while.” Shiki took a deep breath and got into a thinking pose as she walked, “Let’s start with the Reapers Game. Since you’re not Reapers that means you’re Players and are playing the Game. Cause you’re players like me and Neku no one can see you, hear you, or anything. That’s cause we’re in a different plane called the UG while everyone else is in the RG. The Reapers run the Game and they try to erase us Players. The symbol you guys ran into is a Noise symbol, it takes you into some strange place where everything’s abandoned and you have to fight the Noise.”

“So those things we fought are called Noise?” Sora asked, “They seemed kinda like Heartless if you ask me.”

“That’s funny actually. Shibuya’s never really had a Heartless problem. It’s considered to be a paradise.” Roxas said looking around.

“Hold on just a second.” Riku interrupted, “You said those ‘Reapers’ try to erase Players. By erase you mean kill right?”

“Yeah, that’s pretty much it.” Shiki said.

“Why don’t you report this to your world leaders!? Something like this Game can’t actually be allowed.”

“No one knows it exists. I didn’t know it existed until I was a part of it myself.”

“And what do you get for beating this Game?”

“I guess we get to leave it. I don’t really know.” Shiki looked down sadly.

“Let me get this straight.” Sora said, “Since we’re in the UG we can’t interact with anyone or anything in the RG and vice versa. You’re playing some game made by those Reapers that are trying to kill you and you have no choice but to play.”

“Yeah, that’s pretty much it.” Neku said

“Then I guess the disappearances recently have been because of the Noise attacking people in the RG.”

“What kind of Noise would do that?” Shiki asked, “Neku and I haven’t seen any kind of Noise that actually draws in people from the RG. They affect them but never attack them.”

“This is all sorts of twisted.” Riku said as the group walked out to a small area.

“Hey Phones, you’re late yo!” came a voice followed by two other teenagers.

The first one was older, about the same age as Neku and Shiki, and wore a black cap, a white sleeveless shirt with some letters on it, and faded tan shorts. The other one was younger, about twelve or thirteen, and she wore a large cap that almost completely covered her head, a large faded pink large sleeve shirt that was larger than she needed and off-white shorts. They walked over to Neku and Shiki and started talking.

“Where you two been yo? This is a race, donchu wanna win?” the older one said.

“Hey Beat. Hey Rhyme.” Shiki greeted with a smile.

“I never recall agreeing to this race.” Neku said dismissing Beat, “Besides, if it is a race why’d you wait for us instead of going on ahead?”

“Whaaa! Hey man, I jus wanna see your sorry face when you see me beat you.” Beat said raising his fist at Neku.

“Actually, Beat insisted we wait for you two to catch up.” Rhyme said smiling as Beat panicked about the truth.

“Hey! Don’t tell them that yo!” Beat looked back at Shiki and Neku and finally noticed Sora, Riku, and Roxas.

As Rhyme noticed they just stared at each other. Beat and Rhyme moved around and Sora, Riku, and Roxas followed them.

“Hi.” Roxas said trying to break the ice.

“Wow, more Players?” Rhyme asked raising a hand to wave at Roxas.

“Not exactly.” Shiki said, “It seems like the Noise pulled them in from the RG.”

“Whoa, is that even possible?” Beat asked looking at the three like they were ghosts.

“Apparently.” Sora said looking around, “So is there something you guys are doing?”

“Nothing much, just the mission for today.” Rhyme answered.

“Mission?”

“Yeah. Everyday we get missions that we have to complete or the Reapers erase us.”

“And what’s your mission today?”

“Reach Towa Records with no time limits. Pretty easy compared to what we’ve had to do so far.”

“Considering the fact that this is a life or death game then I’d be a little suspicious about the mission.”

“Oh c’mon. You all thinking too much yo.” Beat said heading away from the group, “More importantly it’s time we won this race Rhyme.” And started running off to another street.

“Beat! Wait up.” Rhyme yelled running after him.

“We should follow them.” Riku said quickly following behind, “Sora’s right, the mission is too easy.”

The group looked at each other then followed themselves. As they reached the next street they saw a large store on one side of the street with the sign ‘Towa Records’ over its doors. As they looked around they saw Beat off in the distance waving to Rhyme. She was waving back happily until she looked at something on the ground. Sora, Roxas, and Riku only saw the Noise symbol flowing along the ground as it settled just under Beat, it looked like an open set of shark teeth. Before any of them could yell out anything he finally noticed as the Noise moved to get him Rhyme appeared out of nowhere and pushed him out of the way, the Noise reaching up and taking her instead.

“RHYME!!” Beat yelled as he rushed back to the spot where she had been taken, nothing left but a bell pendant that had fallen off.

“No, Rhyme.” Shiki yelled running over to Beat as the Noise symbol moved off and began circling the group.

“Don’t let your guard down.” Neku said as he joined the two, “It’s still around.”

Sora, Riku, and Roxas watched carefully as the symbol moved smoothly across the ground then headed straight for them. Halfway to them it split into two, one grabbed Neku and Shiki and the other took Sora, Riku, and Roxas. There was a bright flash of light and Sora was standing alone on the now abandoned street. He looked around and then heard a swift sound and looked to see a blue fin sticking out of the pavement and heading right for him. He jumped out of the way and noticed the fin had a razor sharp edge to it and the back end was like the tattoo limbs of the other Noise. The fin turned around and headed back at him but Sora was ready to jump out of the way again until the area around the fin seemed to melt and a shark jumped out of the pavement at him.

Sora called his keyblade to his hand and stuck it in the shark’s mouth to keep it from biting into him. As the shark pushed him back he noticed the ground behind him was melting again and pushed away to avoid getting dragged down. As he caught his footing the shark’s tail swung around and hit him into a wall. After pushing himself back up he summoned his keyblade back to his hand and waited. As he looked around he could hear the shark moving just under the ground, hiding itself to attack him in an instant. There was a loud swishing sound and the fin popped back up and headed straight for Sora again.

Sora brought out his keyblade and braced it with both hands as the fin reached him and he blocked. He was pushed back, his shoes scraping against the pavement, until he dug in and slashed through the fin. It disappeared beneath the pavement again but Sora could hear the shark crying in pain. After a few seconds the crying stopped and a small area a few feet away melted. The shark jumped out of the pavement and lunged at Sora, it’s mouth open wide revealing it’s rows of sharp teeth ready to tear him apart.

“Lightning!” Sora yelled out pointing his keyblade at the shark and a large bolt of lightning shot out of the sky and through the shark, “Blade!” the bolt continued on to Sora’s keyblade and it began to glow blue and course with electricity. As the shark fell forward Sora stepped to the side, brought his keyblade back, and cut through the entire left side of the shark as it reached him.

The shark fell to the ground with a loud thud and cried out in pain again. It writhed around for a few seconds before it dissolved into nothing. As Sora leaned back to take a breath there was another flash of light and he was back in the crowded street with everyone else.

“Oh man, how annoying is that? My record, ruined.” Came a loud female voice.

“Aww, that’s too bad girl. But at least you got a Player.” Came a male voice

The group looked over to see two people standing in the middle of the street looking right at them, the other people on the street passing them by without notice too. The male looked about twenty-three with orange spiky hair that was bunched up in the back, a sleeveless zip up shirt with a rib cage design on it, brown pants, small glasses that hung off the edge of his nose, and a lollipop in his hand that wasn’t far from his mouth. The girl was about the same age with short pink hair, a dark blue shirt that was unbuttoned at the bottom revealing her stomach, and a set of short shorts. But what caught Sora, Riku, and Roxas’ attention wasn’t that they were like them, it was the set of black wings they each had. The wings looked like bat wings without the skin between the extended fingers to allow them to fly.

“Yo!” Beat yelled glaring at the two, “You two the one’s who just did that?!”

“Oh my my. Where’s our manners.” The male said, “I’m Kariya Koki and this,” he pointed to the female, “is Uzuki Yashiro. And now that we’re all friends.”

“What did you just do to that girl?” Riku asked forcefully stepping forward.

“We erased her.” Uzuki said with a smug smile, “Poof. Gone. Dead.”

“Just another speck of dust in Shibuya.” Kariya finished.

“You . . . You did this!?” Beat asked starting to become furious.

“Yeah.” Uzuki said, “So what if we did. We’re Reapers, it’s our job. You knew that.”

“Screw your job you MURDERERS!!”

“You’re Reapers?” Roxas asked stepping forward.

“Uh yeah.” Uzuki looked at Roxas like he was stupid, “Did you hit your head or something? It’s Day 4, you’ve seen tons of Reapers by now, I’m sure.”

“Don’t bet on it.” Roxas mumbled.

“Yo! Dontchu ignore me!!” Beat yelled at them running in front of Roxas and Riku, “Give back Rhyme, or I’ll make you pay!!”

“Ooooooh, real scary Skulls.” Kariya said faking fear, “But just know that we weren’t the reason she was killed. You’re supposed to protect your partner. Skulls Jr. knew that, that’s why she did what she did. Gave her life for you. If you want someone to blame, look in a mirror.”

Beat went from glaring at the two Reapers to looking guiltily down at the ground.

“Not that anything you can do would affect us, you’re powerless without your partner. Face it Skulls.” Kariya and Uzuki started to walk away, “But if you want revenge, man up why don’t you.” Kariya turned around and taunted Beat to follow.

“Dontchu run from me yo!!” Beat yelled getting furious again, “Dontchu run . . . Dontchu . . . “ but he quickly fell back into guilt.

“Don’t worry though.” Uzuki started calling back, “You’ll be joining her in a little while. Players can only last seven minutes after their partner’s taken out.” And the two Reapers disappeared into the crowd.

“Seven minutes!” Shiki cried starting to panic a little, “No! What are we gonna do?”

“You don’t have to do anything.” Came another male voice and everyone looked behind them to see an man wearing a long sleeve button up shirt with it’s sleeves rolled up to his elbows, a black vest over it, black pants, and a pair of sunglasses tipped down so his eyes were visible just over them, “Come with me.”

“Mr. H!?” Neku and Shiki asked at the same time.

“No.” Beat said still staring at the ground.

“Don’t throw away that girl’s sacrifice.” The man said, “She gave you a precious gift, life. Now if you want to stay alive then you have to come with me. Now!”

Beat closed his eyes tightly for a second then started to follow the man as he led him further down the street.

“Think Beat will be okay?” Shiki asked watching them go.

“He’s with Mr. Hanekoma, he should be fine.” Neku said dismissively.

“But still . . . Why couldn’t we save Rhyme?” Shiki asked sadly.

“This stuff happens.” Riku said looking back at the two of them, “You can try your hardest and still fail to save someone close.”

“Yeah, we couldn’t save her. That’s how it was meant to be.” Neku said looking away.

“You piece of shit!” Roxas yelled grabbing Neku by his collar and lifting him up, “A girl just died saving someone else and you’re just going to write her off!? What happened was everyone’s fault. Even though we just met her it’s our fault too. Don’t you care that your friend is dead!?”

“I never said she was my friend.” Neku said grabbing Roxas’ arms and breaking out of his grasp, “I never said any of you were my friends. I don’t need friends, I just stick with Shiki to survive.”

“How can you say that!?” Shiki asked, tears starting to form in her eyes, “Saying something like that’s inhuman. You’re no better than the Reapers!”

“Man, I can’t believe I missed the idiot.” Uzuki said as she and Kariya looked down onto a street from a rooftop.

“Chill girl.” Kariya said leaning against a wall holding his lollipop, “You still got another Player, be happy with that.”

“I guess. But who were those other three?”

“Other three?”

“Yeah, when I got my report it said to lay a trap for the four Players left, but when I saw them there were seven. Don’t tell me you didn’t notice the blonde, the brunette, and the emo looking one.”

“You mean the one who seemed like he didn’t know anything about Reapers?” Kariya asked starting to get interested, “Maybe he didn’t know anything about Reapers.”

“What are you talking about?” Uzuki asked walking over to look at Kariya.

“Think about it for a second. There’s no way the top brass would mistake the number of Players left. That means those three would have to have gotten into the UG by some other means, and I don’t think the Game allows for late entries.”

“So you’re saying that they may have been drawn into the UG?”

“Probably against their will. And I don’t any Reaper would just go to the RG and recruit new Players.” Kariya looked off into the distance for a second then turned back to Uzuiki, “Get the brass on the phone, we gotta report this.”

“Sure.” Uzuki reached into her pocket and pulled out a phone and started dialing on it.

End

Like I said, I hope ya'll liked it. For everyone who's played TWEWY I hope I stuck to the characters personalities correctly.

Cef

Doodling on Vanitas' face while he's sleeping^^
CALLING, SOMEONE IS CAAAAAAAAAALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALIIIIIIIIIi- *gets shot*

LOLOL, I can't get that song un-stuck from my head >XD

TWEWY FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, wait...

THat thing with Rhyme is considered a spoiler, y'know. I just hope you won't spoil the one with Beat, or at least put up a warning, 'cuz some people are touchy when it comes to spoilers >.>

Silent Avera

Night Pirate Graphic Lemonade Maker
Ooooh, man I'm sick as a dog, and the grey type against this dark background didn't help me read the chappie any clearer :(

Anywho, I enjoyed this chappie quite much, especially at the beginning. There were some rough patches that I think could've been made smoother, but there were also descriptions that were quite awesome - if you go back and read your chappie again, I think you'll know which parts, but it's time for me to go crawl back into bed now~ *crawls*

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
CALLING, SOMEONE IS CAAAAAAAAAALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALIIIIIIIIIi- *gets shot*

LOLOL, I can't get that song un-stuck from my head >XD

TWEWY FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, wait...

THat thing with Rhyme is considered a spoiler, y'know. I just hope you won't spoil the one with Beat, or at least put up a warning, 'cuz some people are touchy when it comes to spoilers >.>

Would you mind not leaving comments like these?

They annoy me. :c

Shadow-Love

Hey ya'll. Glad you liked the chapter and sorry to anyone who hasn't yet played TWEWY and read the spoiler. I have to stop assuming everyone's played the games I have and know what's happening. I don't know if you'd consider the new chapter with spoilers since I changed stuff up but here it is.

Destiny in Motion

Chapter 6

Slow jazz music played from a juke box in a dimly lit lounge. The floor was made of a hard glass displaying an aquarium will multitudes of fish swimming around in it. The aquarium also extended out forming the walls, their light prviding luminescence to the room. The bar at the back end had no one behind and the bottle of alchohol simply sat there, undisturbed. The only life the room had besides the fish was a single man. He sat in a comfortable chair, listening to the music with a small glass filled with ice and some drink in it. Although it would be hard to see already he wore sunglasses with grey frames, a sharp suite usually worn by high end business men with the under shirt unbuttoned revealing the small medallion he had around his neck, and a set of red head phones around his neck, hidden slightly by his long black hair.

He didn’t turn as the sound of a door opening echoed through the room and a woman walked in. She had long blonde hair, small glasses with black frames, and wore a very lacy outfit that was white underneath but with a black overture. She walked casually through the lounge over to the man sitting in his chair.

“Mr. Kitanigi sir.” she said respectfully, “I’m here to report the statistics from yesterday. Higashizawa’s trap was successful in the erasure of one Player. It’s unknown what has happened to the partner of the Player, however even if they did survive somehow there’s no action they could take.”

“Of course not.” came a loud, cocky voice from elsewhere in the room. It’s source was a younger man, maybe in his twentys, wearing a black cap over a red bandana that was tied off in the back of his head, a black shirt with two rows of buttons going down it and short sleeves allowing the black tattoo on his left had to be seen, and his had a multiple tears in his jeans, “Any Player that lost their partner is garbage.” he slammed his right fist into his left palm, “CRUNCH! Add them to the garbage heap. So what’s up Megs, why’d we get called here?”

“Minamimoto.” the woman said sternly, “You will give Mr. Kitanigi the respect he deserves and address him as such.”

“Chill Konishi.” the young man said to the woman, “Stress is the primary factor in the equation of wrinkles on a woman’s face.”

“Calm down, both of you.” Mr. Kitanigi said standing up from his chair calmly, “Does this surviving Player alter the course of the game?”

“No sir.” Konishi answered regaining her composure, “All signs show he won’t affect the outcome.”

“Very well then, everything seems to be in order for the Game.”

“Then it seems I just wasted my time.” Minamimoto said turning to walk away, “It’s taking away from my arts and crafts time.”

“Actually there’s something else you’ll want to hear about.” Konishi said stopping Minamimoto, “After the Player erasure yesterday one of the Harriers reported the participation of three new Players.”

“New Players? Four days into the Game? Is there some sort of bonus round going on?”

“My research points to the interference of the new Noise that’s been appearing lately.”

“You mean the Noise that attack people in the RG?” Kitanigi asked as a tense atmosphere filled the room.

“Indeed sir. Any people taken by those Noise are usually erased; it seems that since they survived somehow that they’ve been tossed into the UG.”

The room grew quite as each person started to have varying thoughts on the situation.

“Despite the fact that we’ve ordered all Reapers to erase those Noise on site they keep multiplying and taking people from the RG.” Kitanigi said to himself rubbing his chin, “We’ll need to return those three back to the RG as soon as possible. I’ll speak to the Composer about this matter. In the meantime I want all Reapers to search for the Noise and erase them, we cannot afford to let any more people disappear from the RG.”

“Yes sir.” Konishi said as Kitanigi walked away.

After a few seconds Minamimoto and Konishi left the lounge themselves. As they left they exited into a dank waterway with large concrete walls on the sides. Konishi kept walking but Minamimoto stopped and headed off in a different direction for a little then pulled out a phone from his pocket, flipped it open, and dialed a number.

“Hey.” he said when the phone was answered, “Seems there was a slight miscalculation the disappearence of people from the RG. Three of them made it to my turf.” he was quite as the person on the other line spoke, “Okay, I got it. Send over another batch of Heartless to fuse with the Noise, the Conductor has the Reapers searching and destroying our little beauties now. Gotta make more before they’re all gone.” then hung up and kept walking.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

*Yawn*” Mmmm, what the heck?” Sora asked sleepily as he woke up on the street. He looked around to see, Riku, Roxas, Neku, and Shiki waking up as well. What surprised Sora was that they were in a different part of town than where he last remembered.

“Where are we?” Roxas asked looking around, “Weren’t we just at Towa Records?”

“It’s a part of the Game.” Shiki said walking over to them, “Once you finish the mission you fall asleep and wake up somewhere else the next day.”

“So that explains why I was sleeping. Wait! WHAT!!?” Roxas looked at Shiki in surprise, “It’s the next day!? WE’ve been out for a whole day!?”

“This isn’t good.” Riku said stretching and looking around, “Captain’s probably worried about us. We haven’t reported in and we’ve been gone for a day now.”

“If you panic then you’re not gonna last.” Neku said from a ways off.

“I don’t wanna hear anything from you!” Roxas yelled back glaring at him.

“Hey now, let’s all calm down.” Shiki said getting between them, “Look, we’re here together right now, we should work together. And it won’t help if you’re at each others necks. I want to appologize for what I said yesterday Neku, about you not being any better than the Reapers.”

“It’s fine.” Neku replied then he and Shiki took out there phones as they received a message. After reading it over they gripped their right hands in pain for a second, “Todays mission is to erase the Noise on Spain Hill.”

“Spain Hill? Where’s that?” Sora asked walking to the group.

“Well, we’re on Tipsy Tose Hall. So it’s right over there.” Shiki said pointing at a small street over in the distance, “Lucky us.”

As the group started walking over to Spain Hill Riku put his hand out and stopped Sora then pulled him over.

“Sora.” Riku said with a serious tone, “I don’t want you fighting the Noise.”

“Why not?” Sora asked a little offended.

“Don’t you remember what happened after your first battle with them yesterday? You nearly died.”

“I was fine, nothing happened the second time I fought.”

“We don’t know that, something could have happened while you were asleep. I think it’s best if you just leave the Noise to me, Roxas, Neku, and Shiki today.”

Sora growled in aggitation but when he saw Riku’s face he knew Riku wasn’t going to budge from his decision, “Tch! Fine, whatever.” Sora said walking by and forcefully bumbing shoulders with Riku.

When they caught up with the rest they were already heading into the small street of Spain Hill and looked around. They could see various Noise symbols flying around everywhere.

“Let’s get started.” Neku said and he and Shiku rushed up to one.

As they disappeared Riku and Roxas touched one each and disappeared too, leaving Sora standing alone in the slightly crowded street. Sora sighed and sat down on a bench to wait. After a few minutes he reached into his chirt and pulled out the pendant he had gotten in Agraba. The stone was glowing just like from then seemed to captivate Sora as he remembered what had happened in that first fight with the Noise. The feeling of being backed into a corner, watching the enemy advance on him, and then a fury at being so weak he could stop them. Sora squeezed the pendant as he remembered what happened next; it was like the pendant reached inside him and pulled out something that had been hidden away, something powerful. And it wasn’t just power, he had felt . . . alive, truly alive. He felt every heartbeat like a pounding through his chest and he could vividly remember each of the frog Noise as they looked at him.

“What happened?” Sora asked himself as he looked down at the pendant, “Whatever that power was though, it’s exactly what I’ve been looking for.”

As the group reappeared Sora quickly stuffed the pendant back under his shirt and stood up to greet them. Everybody looked fine except for Roxas who was grumbling about the cuts in his clothing.

“Friggin’ porcupines. “ he said looking all over.

“Poor Roxas.” Sora said sarcastically.

“Stop arguing.” Riku said stepping between them, “We have a bigger problem, the Noise symbols seem to be increasing.” Everyone looked around and sure enough he was right. There were more Noise symbols than before.

“Where the heck are they coming from?” Neku asked aloud and they started walking up the hill to where the Noise was coming from.

After a few minutes of searching they saw a ton of Noise gathering around two girls talking. The Noise seemed to be feeding off of whatever negative emotions those girls were expressing and multiplied accordingly.

“Looks like they’re the source.” Neku said, “Let’s get to work then.”
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Still no response from frequency F.” Donald said pushing buttons and checking screens at his station.

“The scanner’s not picking up anything either.” Goofy said from his spot, “And the Shibuya leaders say they haven’t been in contact for a whole day.”

“Captain, do you think they may have gotten caught up in something over their heads?” Donald asked in a worried tone looking over at Mickey.

“I don’t know.” Mickey said solemnly, “Try all the frequencies again and keep contacting the Shibuya leaders. I’ll send out a request for help, someone has to respond.” And he started pressing controls at his console, “No matter what it takes we have to get those three back.”

“So you lost them?” came a cool voice from behind Mickey, surprising him.

Mickey turned around to see four people standing in the doorway to the bridge, one carrying a large sword on his back, the other balancing a sword/gun combo on his shoulder, another carried a large rifle on his back and two pistols at his waist, and the last was a woman with no weapons but a presence that said she didn’t need any.

“Leon!?” Mickey asked in shock, “What are you doing here?”

“We were going to stop by anyway and it’s a good thing we did.” Leon said walking into the room.

“What’d those three get themselves into this time?” Balthier asked following Leon into the room.

“We sent them to investigate the disappearances of people from Shibuya lately and we haven’t been able to contact them for a whole day now.” Mickey answered lowering his head.

“Well they are three boys in the prime of their youth. Could be they found less than nice girls and decided their duties could wait.”

“Roxas maybe but not Riku or Sora.” Donald said as he kept checking the frequencies. He squawked as Balthier held out a disk infront of him.

“It’s a new program that’ll allow you to hit all the frequencies with the same message.” Balthier slid the disk into a slot in the console then sat down and started helping.

“Cloud and I will head down to Shibuya and look ourselves.” Tifa said as a light enveloped her and Cloud.

“What are you doing here?” Mickey asked Leon quietly so the others in the room couldn’t hear, “You’re not the type of person to just stop by for a visit.”

“You’ve noticed the Heartless are on the move now right?” Leon asked just as quietly, Mickey nodded, “It’s being kept quiet, level 5 secret information, but worlds are being sucked up faster than ever. Reach, Atlantica, Nippon, and Eden III have all been lost in the past month.”

“Reach!?” Mickey asked alarmed, “But weren’t they developing a mass army to help deal with the Heartless?”

“That’s why it was their first target.” Leon looked right in Mickey’s eyes with a serious expression, “Five years is long enough to wait, the worlds need saving right now.”

“I know that.” Mickey looked down with guilt, “But if we start now he’s not likely to make it through the ordeal.”

“Hmph! You’re coddling him too much. The truth of why we came was because we’re tired of waiting ourselves; it’s time we tested him to see if he’ll be able to handle his fate.”
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“And that’s that.” Roxas said triumphantly as he, Riku, Shiki, and Neku appeared in front of Sora again.

The group watched as the two girls made up and headed off somewhere. Roxas had gained a few more cuts on his clothing and Riku was just glad Sora had kept out of the battle.

“Very good, all of you.” Came a deep voice and the group looked over to see a giant man looking at them. His brown hair was in thick strands and hid his eyes, he wore a white, off white, and grey spotted jacket and had jeans on with a ram belt-buckle holding his belt. He was grinning as he looked at the group.

“And just who are you?” Neku asked judging the new guy.

“Yodai Yigashizawa, Game Master by proxy for the week.”

“Game Master, so that means you’re in charge?”

“Correct.”

“Well lucky us.” Roxas said stepping forward, “All we gotta do is take you out and we can get out of this Game.”

“Incorrect. Players can only face the Game Master on day seven and you’re still two days away. But that doesn’t really matter either, you three aren’t Players.” Yodai pointed at Sora, Riku, and Roxas.

“You aren’t Players!?” Shiki asked surprised.

“Of course not. They were drawn into the UG forcefully by some unpleasant Noise that’s been going around lately. Due to the fact of who they are also it’s been decided that they’ll be returned to life.”

“No zetta way!” came Minamimoto’s voice. Everyone looked around to see him standing on top of a small building looking down at them with a grin, “Sorry Yodai but I got a few equations that can only be solved if those three are erased.”

“Minamimoto! You’d dare go against Mr. Kitanigi!” Yodai yelled at him.

“Anyone who’d still follow that old man is garbage.” He slammed his right fist into his left palm, “CRUNC H! I’ll just go ahead and add you all to the heap.” He raised a finger and all of Spain Hill was suddenly covered in black Noise symbols.

Sora, Riku, and Roxas summoned their keyblades to their hands and stood back to back as the Noise symbols surrounded them, Neku and Shiki, and Yodai.

“You’re Chasers!?” Shiki yelled out in surprise as the symbols moved in for the attack.

“That explains a lot.” Yodai mumbled bracing for the attack.

There was a flash of light and Sora was standing in the abandoned street again. He looked around and felt something coming at him from behind. He turned to see a wall of blue flames coming at him. He jumped on top of a small building and let the wall of flames pass but it was quickly followed by a large, dragon looking black Noise. It seemed to be made mostly out of the tattoo limbs but its wings seemed completely real and were jet black and it had two glowing yellow eyes.

Although it was large the dragon Noise moved quickly and agilely through the narrow street. It spotted Sora on top of the building and dug its claws into the building and climbed up. When it reached him it stuck its head out and began snapping at Sora who managed to dodge the attacks by jumping backwards and slashing at its head with the keyblade. As the dragon pulled itself up on the building completely Sora gave it one last good strike, knocking it around, but it just turned completely around and swatted Sora with its tail. Sora went flying into a building and made a large crater in the wall.

As he slumped down Sora saw it coming at him again and dodged out of the way. The dragon dove into the building, causing it to collapse. As Sora put some distance between himself and building the dragon busted out and flew high into the sky. As it soared it spotted Sora running through a street and dove at him. Sora stopped then turned to face the dragon and raised his keyblade at it.

“Lightning!” he yelled bringing down a thick lightning bolt. As it came down the dragon barrel-rolled and dodged it, leaving the bolt to travel at Sora who took it in his keyblade. The dragon opened its mouth and sent a wave of blue fire at him, “Lightning Blade!” Sora yelled charging up his keyblade more and throwing it through the flames at the dragon.

The flames were dispersed by the electricity but when they cleared away the dragon was gone. Sora hear it roar and saw it swoop low and fly just over the ground as it barreled down the street at him. Sora summoned his keyblade back to his hand and held it out as the dragon opened its mouth and snapped at him. The keyblade wedged in the dragons mouth but it quickly turned up and took Sora into the sky with it.

Sora held on for dear life as the dragon was quick to go high. It kept shaking its head as it flew, trying to shake Sora’s hold on his keyblade. Finally the keyblade loosened and it tossed Sora into the air and whacked him with its tail, knocking him even higher. As he began to fall Sora gathered wind that started swirling around him.

“Cyclone!” Sora yelled and the dragon was surrounded by a strong wind that blew it around and slashed it with blades of wind from all angles. As he fell Sora used the momentum to stab his keyblade into the dragon’s back and make a slash as his fell.

The dragon let out a loud cry of pain as it fell, disoriented. But it quickly recovered and did a loop-the-loop midair, pausing as it reached the top of the loop then shot down straight for Sora.

As he fell Sora looked up and saw the ground speeding to meet him then looked down and saw the dragon barreling at him. From the height he was at the fall was likely to kill him and the dragon wasn’t helping the situation. Sora grabbed the pendant through his shirt and focused on it.

“C’mon.” He muttered as the ground and dragon started getting closer and closer.

Suddenly, he could feel strong warmth from the pendant and the sensation he had had before came back. He opened his eyes and noticed things had slowed down, the dragon coming at him and the ground racing at him. He grinned as a crack appeared on his keyblade and started leaking light like before.

Ba-bump ba-bump ba-bump ba-bump ba-bump ba-bump.

Sora could feel his heart beating in his chest as everything’s speed began to return to normal. Just as he reached the ground he back-flipped in the air and landed on his feet, the ground up heaving from the force of his landing. As it got closer the dragon opened its mouth and a black orb appeared. The light from the crack began to encompass the keyblade and Sora stood his ground as the dragon sped at him.

BOOOOOOOOM!!!!

The area around the two began to break apart as they pushed their attacks against each other. Large sections of pavement began to break and fly off like paper in the wind, the fronts of stores started collapsing and windows were shattering into millions of millions of pieces. Sora kept pushing as the area was torn apart, the crack widening in the keyblade and more light began leaking out.

CKSHCK!!

Sora finally managed to push the keyblade through the black orb and through the dragon, a large pillar of light encompassing them both as it reached up to the heavens.

As the light from the pillar faded away Sora was left standing in a deep crater in the middle of the street, the area around him in ruin. The light from the pendant began to fade away and the crack in the keyblade began to disappear. For a few seconds he just stood there then he dropped the keyblade, too tired to hold it. Then Sora fell to his knees as his vision started to get blurry and clouded.

As he slipped into unconsciousness Sora could hear clapping and looked up to see a dark figure standing at the edge of the crater looking down at him. As he swayed back and forth he reached for his keyblade, then fell over and everything became dark.

End

Last edited:

Silent Avera

^ Hey, there's no need to be mean about that :( He didn't know, he was just helping me to see it better, and if I were in his shoes I'd have made the same mistake, I didn't know how the skins affect type color and what not. and neither did he.

And exactly what commets are bad? Cef was still keeping in line by speaking with the story, is it so bad to get a little goofy? She didn't write an entire story off topic and then post a little snippet of critique :(

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I wasn't trying to be mean but there's no reason for the black text.
Just because you can't read it doesn't mean you should make it difficult for everyone else.

Silent Avera

I wasn't trying to make it difficult for everyone else number one.

Number two: As I said before, I. Did. Not. Know. The. Type. Color. Changes. With. The. Skin. I've never stitched skins before, call me ignorant for not knowing that. It was a mistake as simple as that :(

Then again some type color doesn't change, so it confused me further on what colors change and don't change.

There was no intention of doing any ill will. It was just to help me see because the text in one post was a dark gray. So sorry, your toes were stepped on.

Anywho I forgot to add critique last chappie - SL, go for a pinch more fluidity in your fights, I'll come back with more details latter, I gotta run for now <:(

Shadow-Love

Okay okay, sorry. Virus's devistate a computer you know. Makes it hard to get online. And patience is a virtue.

Destiny in Motion
Chapter 7
Sora felt himself lying on something soft but nothing else. It was like he was floating in a sea of unconsciousness, memories floating by, too far to grasp but close enough he could tell what they were. Happy memories, sad memories, painful memories, all of them floating around with him. It was a strange feeling, and yet he could also hear voices.

"Gwarsh, do you think he'll be alright?"

"I don't know, he used a lot of power. It's dangerous for someon his age."

"But this is what we've been waiting for. He's the one right?"

"I think he is. But we won't know until later."

"What do you mean 'later'?"

"If he keeps using this power, it'll kill him. He won't live long, he hasn't reached the necissary level to start using this power without it hurting him as well."

"So what do we do?"

"I'll make arrangements. It'll be a while, but he'll be strong enough to use it one day. Then all our waiting and searching will have been worth it."

"Worth what?" Sora asked groggily opening his eyes.

"Hey! He's up!" came Roxas's voice.

Sora looked over to see Roxas and Riku walking over to him. He looked around and saw he was in a bed in the infirmary section of the ship. Roxas had a glad and worried expression on his face and Riku was just standing there. Mickey, Donald, and Goofy walked in a few minutes later to see him.

"How are you feeling Sora?" Mickey asked checking him over with the various machines around.

"Like I got ran over by a few dozen trucks." Sora groaned, "What happened? Where's Neku and Shiki?"

"They're still probably part of the Game." Riku said sitting down, "After we fought those Noise we found ourselves back in the RG, but they weren't there. We didn't exactly have time to worry about them either cause you weren't far away, in even worse condition than the last time."

"I guess there's nothing we can do for them then." Sora said.

"We made our report about the disappearances, Shibuya is gonna increase their patrols and defense." Roxas said standing infront of Sora.

"That's good." Sora was still incredibly tired, and before he could do anything else, fell back asleep.​
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A bright fire burned in the middle of a circular clearing surrounded by large stones in a desert. Five figures stood watching the fire patiently as they waited for the sixth arrive. Although each stood in decent light of the fire they were all simply dark figures, darkness seemed to bind to them.

Finally the six figure approached, walking towards them out of the desert. He was slightly hunched over but walked with a dominating presence. As he came into the light of the fire all eyes turned towards him.

"He's doing well." the sixth figure said calmly.

"Well as in 'He's ready' or well as in 'He still needs some time'?" one of the figures asked with a male voice.

"He still needs some time. That captain of his is babying him. He won't let the boy awaken to his full potential yet."

"Why don't we give him a little push? That'll sure make him awaken." came a differnt voice, a female voice.

"We want him to awaken, not kill himself. Push too hard and you end up breaking things." came a different female voice.

"This coming from you?" said the first male voice.

One of the figures moved from their spot. He jumped over to another rock where a girl was sitting in a natural made chair. He landed on it's back then walked forward, he stood over her on the rock, perpindicular but his feet still stayed on the stone. From a shift in light one could see the male was wearing a black hoodie that hid his face.

"Coming from me? What's that supposed to mean?"

"You always push to hard. Not that it really matters, none of your missions have been anything important. But still, it must be nice to get the easy jobs."

The girl quickly stood up and reached to grab the guy.

"Stop it! Both of you!" came the sixth figures voice and both of them stopped, "We'll continue on like normal. Complete your missions and report in, our time is nearly here."

"Yes Master." all the figures said then turned to leave.

When all had left the Master leaned back and looked up at the sky.

"There's far too many stars." he said to himself.​
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Sora! You really shouldn't be out of bed." Riku said trying to get Sora to lay down in the infirmary again.

"If I have to spend one more minute in that bed I'm gonna lose." Sora said opening the door and leaving.

"That's encouraging." came a voice. Riku and Sora looked over to see Leon and his group walking towards them.

"Leon, Cloud, Tifa, Balthier, what's up." Sora said greeting them.

"Not much, just came to talk to you." Leon said motioning for Sora and Riku to follow them as they walked on.

"Us?" Riku asked.

"Yeah, we stumbled on some rumor about traveler's getting killed on some journey. It's something interesting, but we also think it's out of our skill level."

"And you wanted us to deal with it for you." Sora said as they entered the kitchen to see Roxas eating a burger and fries.

"Leon! S'up." he nodded at them, "Balthier? Where's Fran?"

"You really think she'd be on the same ship as you after what you pulled last month?" Balthier said with a hint of annoyance.

"I told you guys, it was an accident." Roxas said but couldn't help smiling as he thought about it.

"Accident my ass." Balthier muttered to himself.

"So are you in?" Leon asked Sora and Riku.

"Do we have a choice?" Sora asked sarcastically, "If we said no you'd probably just bring up that incident in Traverse Town."

"You'll always owe me for saving your butt that time." Leon smiled

*Sigh* "Alright, we're in." Riku said, "Me and Sora can probably handle this one, Roxas can stay here."

"Damn straight I'm staying here." Roxas said, "I'm meeting some buddies for some online shooting."and headed off to the game room.

"So where is this job at?" Riku asked as they all walked to hanger where Leon's, smaller, ship was waiting.

"Just some small desert world. Nothing really of value there so it's kinda off the World Order radar but there's still inhabitants. We'll have to make a full landing." and everyone got into his ship.

"How's Radient Gardens?" Sora asked as everyone strapped themselves in for take-off.

"Same old, same old." Cloud answered, "Heartless, giant rocks, castle, nothing new."

"Not even between you and Aerith?"

Riku sighed as the commotion began in the ship. Leon was skilled at tuning everything out and focusing on flying, but then again the ship was made for short trips, it wasn't for living in with five other guys.

Meanwhile back at the infirmary Mickey, Donald, and Goofy were walking in, looking for Sora.

"He's gone!" Donald yelled looking around.

"Oh, why doesn't he listen?" Goofy asked

"Where's Leon?" Mickey asked suddenly.

"Ah?" Donald took out a small pad of metal and began pressing buttons on it, "He just left."

"With Sora?"

" . . . . . . . . . . . Yes."

"DAMNIT LEON!!!" Mickey yelled as he ran out of the room and to the bridge, "Sora isn't ready yet!"

"What is he trying to do?" Goofy asked as he and Donald ran with Mickey to the bridge.

"They want to test Sora, or they're trying to wake him up."

"How can they do that? The seal you and Master Yen Sid put on him should hold until you two take it off."

"But if he's pushed hard enough the seal might break to help save his life."

"So they're gonna attack him!?" Goofy was panicing as he ran now.

"No. They'll probably get him to do the dirty work for them." Mickey took an ominous tone as they finally reached the bridge.

"Him who?" Donald asked jumping into his seat and setting everything to chase down Leon's ship.

"Sepheroth." Mickey said putting everything into full gear.
End
So I hope you all liked that. Had to end it there, kinda short on time.​

Silent Avera

O_O...Oh dear, who are the good guys and who are the bad guys?! ;-;

That aside, this chapter was fine, with a few spelling errors, but for some reason, that came to a screeching halt with this -> ["DAMNIT LEON!!!" Mickey yelled as he ran out of the room and to the bridge, "Sora isn't ready yet!"] After that, I was so thrown off from that by King Mickey the illusion of the story was almost ruined :( I just can't imagine King Mickey cursing ^^; but perhaps that's just me~ It's okay to take characters out of context, but you must really, really pick the points of when to do it, and even then you'll be following the canon of their character quite a bit~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back