• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Destiny Changed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khfreak17

In my own little world, hiding from the monster ca
Website
waytotwilight.deviantart.com
(this is the sequel to Final Destiny. It’s in Roxas’s point of view, so, enjoy! Feedback and comments are appreciated.)

Chapter One

“Roxas! Open up! I got your mail for you!”

Roxas groaned and opened the door to his apartment. His neighbor, Leyah, was standing in front of him, holding a bunch of white envelopes and a newspaper.

“Here,” she said, handing him the papers. “I thought that I would get your mail for you since I was down getting mine.”

“Yeah. Thanks Leyah,” Roxas mumbled as he sifted through the letters.

“Hey, I was thinking……. Do you want to go to dinner with me tonight?” Leyah asked. Roxas looked up.

“Sorry. I can’t tonight. I’m….. Busy.” Roxas was still shuffling through the letters. ‘Bill…bill….bill…notice….Namine’….bill…’ He went back to the letter that said Namine’ on it in big cursive letters.

“Roxas? Are you listening?” Leyah asked.

“Huh? Yeah. Um, I’ll talk to ya later okay?” Not waiting for an answer, Roxas closed the door in Leyah’s face and walked over to the kitchen table, putting all of the mail down except for the one from Namine’. He ripped it open and started reading.

Roxas
I have figured out that we can get Rixa back. It’s a hard, long, frustrating process. But we can get her back. We just have to kill Xillian without killing Rixa. You see, Rixa’s trapped inside Xillian, and she can’t get out.

How do I know this?

Riku found out. He was down by the Memorial and saw Xillian standing by Rixa’s keyblade, fiddling with the necklace attached to the end. Xillian heard him come up behind her and she immediately ran over and gave him a hug, saying, “I’ve missed you so much. I don’t want to be trapped in here.” The actual Xillian wouldn’t do anything like that. So we assumed it was Rixa. Then she squeezed her eyes shut and backed away from Riku, hunched over and clutching her head. The real Xillian was shouting, “GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!” Then Riku ran.

Xillian must be stopped. Or else she might destroy Rixa. When you get this, come to Hollow Bastion immediately. Please.

-Namine’

P.S. Bring your blue orb necklace. It could help greatly.

Roxas stood there, clutching the side of the counter to steady himself. Then Namine’s words sank in. He had to go to Hollow Bastion.
Dropping the letter to the floor, he ran down the hall to his bedroom and grabbed his blue orb necklace off the nightstand and ran back down the hall to the living room towards the back door. He paused, looked back at his messy apartment, then raced out onto the balcony and jumped off. He didn’t want to run into Leyah right now.

People stared as Roxas ran through town to the abandoned mansion where he kept his gummi ship. He boarded it and commanded it to get to Hollow Bastion ASAP. The ride only took 10 minutes, so he was in Merlin’s house and planning on how to get Rixa back with everybody else within the hour.

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
aww i like it, poor leyah she'll never get a chance now =P

Good Job cant wait for more!

khfreak17

Website
Chapter Two

“What do we do?” Roxas asked. He looked over at Namine’, who was sitting in a chair next to Merlin and Aerith. She looked up at Roxas, big blue eyes full of sympathy.

“We have to kill Xillian without killing Rixa,” Yuffie said. Roxas scoffed.

“I know that. But how do we do it exactly?”

“That’s what I am having problems with figuring out,” Namine’ said quietly. “I don’t know how to separate Rixa’s soul from Xillian’s body.”

“Shouldn’t separating a soul from someone be like releasing a heart?” Merlin asked, scratching his head.

“I think so,” Namine’ said. She tilted her head to the side. “What are you getting at?”

“Well, if that’s the case, then what if we do exactly that? Wouldn’t it work?”

Everybody was silent while this thought sunk into their heads. Merlin went on.

“I mean………………well, I’m not sure what I mean, but you get my point right?”

Everyone nodded slowly. Silence sunk into the atmosphere once again. A knock on the door startled the group puzzling over the idea. Leon walked over to it, pulling on the large ring to swing it open. His face lit up with surprise.

“Akuma?” he asked.

“Sora and Riku are here too,” Akuma said, walking into the room, along with Sora and Riku themselves.

“Did I hear correctly that we are going to try to save Rixa?” Sora asked, taking a glass of chai tea from Aerith. Roxas nodded.

“So do you think that Merlin’s idea would work?” he asked.

“Why not try?” Riku asked, coming up behind them.

“Wait!” Roxas exclaimed. “We need to find her first.”

Akuma grinned slyly. “I know where she is.”

(Omg! im so sorry i havent posted at all! writer's block and school have tossed this fanfic from my mind. i'll post on this as often as i can)

khfreak17

Website
Chapter 3

“You know where she is?!” Roxas shouted. Akuma nodded slowly, looking at the blonde teenager with a raised eyebrow.

“Last we saw her was when we were in Twilight Town,” he explained.

“Wait, so you saw Xillian?” Yuffie asked, standing up slowly.

Sora shook his head. “No, we actually saw Rixa, in the flesh.”

A puzzled look crossed everybody’s faces. The real Rixa? How did this happen? Aerith stepped forward.

“When was this?” she asked.

“A few weeks ago,” Akuma answered. “We were in Sunset Terrace, doing recon, when she ran past us. She was being chased by some….. odd-looking creature. Neither a Heartless nor a Nobody. We followed her. Sora even tried to stop her. But she wouldn’t stop. We ran after her into a dead-end alley, but she wasn’t there. She couldn’t have jumped over the buildings and the walls were solid brick.”

“What I really want to know is how Rixa is even here in the first place,” Roxas questioned, running his hands through his hair. He stopped in his pacing, turning to Namine’. He opened his mouth to speak, but Namine’ shook her head, as if reading his mind.

“It’s not possible for any Nothing to do that. How she accomplished it leaves me just as puzzled as you are.”

Roxas sighed and walked over to the round platform in the center of the room, sitting on the edge and putting his head in his hands. He brushed the overly-long spikes away from his eyes, only to have them swish back into their original position. Then a thought occurred to him, making him look up into Riku’s icy-blue eyes.

“Didn’t you say that you saw Xillian at the Memorial a few days ago?” he asked. A confused look crossed Riku’s face. He stood and pulled Namine’s letter out of his back pocket, waving it in Riku’s face. “Namine’ told me that you had seen her out at the Memorial. I got this earlier this morning, so it must have happened a few days ago.” The confused stare stayed. Roxas sighed and stepped forward to Riku while unfolding the note and handing it to him. His eyes darted from left to right as he read the letter. When he finished, he looked up at Roxas.

“So?” Roxas pressed.

“That did happen,” Riku said slowly, handing the note back to the blonde teenager. “But I don’t get why you’re making a big deal out of this.”

Roxas threw his hands up in the air. “Why wouldn’t I make a big deal out of this?” he shouted. “My girlfriend is trapped in some psychopathic bitch and yet you have no idea why I’m making a big deal out of this?”

Everybody stared at Roxas with wide eyes full of surprise.

“Roxas,” Aerith began.

“What?” he snapped. She looked frightened a bit, but pushed it away. She put her hands on his shoulders.

“Roxas, we’ll deal with this. But you need to calm down. Please.”

He shrugged away from Aerith’s touch, starting for the door and yanking it open. He ran for the Bailey the second his feet hit the street.

khfreak17

Website
Chapter 4

The door slammed shut after Roxas ran out of the room, making the bookshelves along the wall tremble. Aerith sighed and walked over to a chair, sitting down on the hard surface. Akuma rubbed his temples in frustration.

“Well, what now?” Riku asked. Nobody answered. Then Sora pushed himself off the wall he was leaning against and went to the door, yanking it open. The sound of rain echoed into the room.

“Where are you going?” Akuma asked. Sora glanced over his shoulder.

“To find Roxas and get him back,” he said quietly. He turned to walk out the door again, but Riku caught him by the shoulder. Sora shrugged him off and turned to face his friend. “What?”

Riku just shook his head. “Do you know what Roxas does when he gets upset?”

Sora just turned back to the door. “He’s my Nobody. I can handle it.” Then he walked out into the rain, closing the door behind him.

“Why does Sora seem…. Angry?” Yuffie asked thoughtfully.

“Because of Roxas,” Akuma answered. “Their bond is a unique one. Most of the time, Sora just blocks out Roxas’s feelings. But this time, Roxas was stronger.”

A silence then fell over the small group, but Aerith spoke before it could get too uncomfortable.

“Then Roxas must be devastated,” she said quietly.

“Or just extremely pissed,” Akuma added. “Especially since we won’t do anything about Rixa’s condition until we have further information.”

“What?” Riku exclaimed. “We have to do something!” Everybody stared. Riku corrected himself. “I don’t know a whole lot about Rixa. But I do know that Roxas cares for her very much, and that he would do anything to save her. Why can’t we do that?” He turned to Akuma. “Akuma. You’ve known Rixa since she was four. So don’t you care for her?”

Akuma looked down at the floor. Riku turned to Yuffie.

“And Yuffie. You bawled when Rixa disappeared. Along with pretty much everybody who was there at the time. So why can’t we just go save Rixa now?” Merlin came up behind him.

“We need to plan out our strategy first,” he said, sounding like a loving father. “You of all people should know that.”

Riku whirled around, slamming him into a wall. Merlin didn’t even look phased.

“Riku?” said a voice from behind him. He turned and saw Namine’ standing in front of him, looking down at her feet. She moved her head up to meet Riku’s eyes. “Akuma and Merlin are right. We need a plan and more information about Rixa’s condition before we help. If we jump into the situation before we know what we’re getting into, then everything we try to do could go wrong.”

Riku sighed. “I guess you’re right, Namine’. Sorry.”

Akuma shifted his position against the wall. “Okay. So, we need info about where Xillian is right now. Who has an idea?”

Bellaisima358

is now a legit Black Belt in XMA.
aw...i was gonna have an epic battle with them...

oh wait no, that was something else oops mixed up characters :X

and your welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back