• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► "Destined"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

simple_clean

(A/N: Ok, I know it's been about 3 or so months, but I'm actually going to update this time, so....enjoy! ^^)

"Hey, you two...you might want to watch out for that lightpost, you know," Sora called ahead, chuckling to himself at the same time.

Riku and Selphie quickly separated, both of them blushing beet red.
"Well, that was sort of embarrassing," Selphie whispered in his ear, "why didn't you tell me about that post?"
Riku looked shocked.
"How was I supposed to know that there was a light post in front of us?" he questioned.
"You couldn't have.....you were too busy looking at me, weren't you?" she replied, a grin playing on the edges of her mouth.
"Hmph...so were you," Riku retorted, sporting a grin also.

Soon enough, Kairi's house came into view, barely visible to them under the dim light of the lightposts. Kairi opened the door for all of them, thinking for a minute that she should've let Sora do it, but then decided it didn't matter. After Kairi stopped to talk with her mom, she continued to lead them all out into the backyard.

Neither Sora or Riku had ever been in Kairi's backyard before, so the size of it took them by surprise.
"Wow..." they both muttered. The yard was fenced in, but it also had a large pool in the back of it, a swingset not far away. The patio that they had stepped out onto seemed rather large also. Sora took time to notice that it had been set up to look like a dance floor, a stereo sitting near the edge with a stack of CD's next to it.

(A/N: Yes, not very long I know.....but this is all I've got for now, so if any of you are still reading this, I hope you stop by to check it out. ^_^)

Haku

<3
Update yes! Great chapter even though it was short I still loved it good job xD.

Twilight_Roxas

Yes! An update ^_^' well...umm...it's great! It's short, but at least you thought of something to write, so for now, your writers block is gone.

simple_clean

(A/N: Okay, just to let everyone know, I'm probably going to end this story soon.....I just can't think of anything else to do with it.....but that's not certain, and sorry for another almost-3-month hiatus.)

"Guys?" Kairi said, trying to get their attention. She waved her hand in front of their faces, causing them to snap out of it. She giggled a bit at their looks of surprise, while waving her hand to show them where the refreshments were. After finishing her tour, she turned to face Selphie and whispered, "Now?"
Selphie nodded. A mischevous smile appeared on Kairi's face as she turned around to face Sora(who had a suspicous look on his face), noting that Riku had walked over to the refrements table.
"Hey?" she asked.
"What?" Sora looked straight at her. At that moment Kairi lifted up the front of her dress, causing Sora's hands to fly immediately to his eyes, a blush spreading across his face. Selphie and Kairi almost collapsed to the ground in laughter.
"Sora, you can look," Kairi said in between giggles. Sora removed his hands slowly. He looked down at the bottom of Kairi's dress to find out that she had in fact worn jeans underneath the floor-length garment.

(A/N: That actually happened to me! Last summer at homecoming my GF and my friend Chelsey both had worn pants under their dresses to the event, and decided to embarass me. So then they lifted up their dresses. Too bad I saw the jeans before they had lifted it all the way, it kind of spoiled their plan....but it was still funny.....So that's where that idea came from if any of you are wondering. Anyway, expect me to update in a week, 2 weeks, or a month.)

simple_clean

(A/N: Ok, this is probably going to be my last post...on this fanfic anyway(again no guarantees). Anyway, you probably all hate me for not updating for about 4 months. I'm sorry, but it seems like I've lost some of my passion for writing(and a few other hobbies) ever since something happened last year(don't worry it's not anything serious like a death). For my previous few updates, I had to actually tell myself to come up with stuff, when usually it just comes to me naturally. So, despite all that stuff, I hope you enjoy this one ^_^.)

"Oh," Sora muttered, slightly embarassed that he had overreacted to such a thing. He glared at Kairi. She returned it with a grin.
"Don't worry, this will just be one of those things we can laugh about later on," she assured him, patting his head, "just like what happened this morning." She winked at him. This intrigued Selphie.
"Ooh, what happened this morning?" she asked, looking at Kairi questioningly. Kairi giggled while Sora's face turned beet red.
"Oh nothing, Sora just had a slight boy problem," she replied. Satisfied, Selphie walked away to talk to Riku at the snack table. Sora let out a sigh of relief, grateful that Kairi hadn't actually went into detail. He turned to her.
"Thanks," he told her, his face quickly returning to it's normal color. Kairi put her arm around his shoulders, a difficult feat, with Sora being a few inches taller than her.
"No problem...besides, it would have been rather difficult to explain what was running through your head at the time, which I don't doubt she would've asked had I told her what took place this morning."

Kairi looked up at Sora with one eyebrow raised. "What were you thinking about this morning anyway?" Sora's face turned red again.
"I don't think you want to know...," he mumbled, "you might get mad if I told you." Kairi laughed at that.
"Oh come on, it can't be that bad can it?" she asked, tilting her head to one side.
"If you insist...," he sighed. He leaned over and started to whisper into her ear.

(A/N: *gasp* What will Kairi's reaction be? ^^ Ok, I lied, this isn't the last post. For some reason, this update made me feel like I could continue writing this again, so expect an update sometime. :) )

Twilight_Roxas

I get the feeling Kairi might laugh...or something like that. Nice update and I'll coninue to reply if it makes you feel like someone cares about this fic.

SoraKHLuver

dude, i absolutely LOVE THIS FIC ^_____________________________^
u shud actually get encouraged by ur remaining readers!!!!
which at the time known r me and Twilight_Roxas -_________-

anyways, that last chappy was AWESUM :D

hope u post soon :)

simple_clean

Sora quickly went over the morning's events, his face turning more and more red as the tale went on. He finished abruptly, and winced, expecting a blow to the head or something similar. What he got instead was not expected.

"Heh.." Kairi chuckled, trying not to make Sora feel bad. She almost began to laugh out loud, but thought better of it and patted Sora on the head. "Well....this tells me at least that you're a normal guy, heh," she said, "I mean, I would be worried if you were having dreams about Riku or something."

(A/N: Sorry, I know this is extremely short, and I was almost on the verge of saying that this fanfic is over, but I just needed something to break my writer's block. I haven't written anything besides a school paper since I've updated this, so I just need a creative boost. Now I kind of know how I want to end this, so expect that to happen soon. However, I do want to write a sequel, but it will actually be planned out before I post it (although just letting it flow too, but that happens anyway even if you plan a story out). I'll finish this as soon as possible, so expect an update soon. I'm so sorry that I keep taking months to do it =_=. In fact, I don't even know if any of my previous readers are still watching out for this, but if you are, thanks a lot. It's pretty weird that a fanfic covering two days took 3 or 4 years to finish, huh? I'm actually kind of depressed now that I only have one year left of high school, and even though I'm glad I did a lot of things during that period, I could've did a lot with this story, too. But I guess I have the rest of my life, too. Anyway, back on topic, thanks again to anybody who's still reading and has read, and I'm sorry I have to say that I have to go to bed. And I'm also sorry that the Author's Note is longer than what I just posted.)

simple_clean

(cont.)

Selphie and Riku watched on from the refreshments table as Kairi continued to giggle
Sora, while still very embarassed, let out a sigh of relief.
"I thought for sure that your were going to punch me or something," Sora replied, grinning awkwardly while scratching the back of his head. Kairi shook her head and blushed slightly.

"I'm sure that many girls would've done that, but what you told me shows how much you like me...even if it was only physical in the dream.....at least to me anyway, I mean it is sort of creepy if I think about it a little bit, but I guess there was no way you could have prevented it," Kairi explained. She suddenly got an inquisitive look in her eyes, and put her hand to her chin as if she was in deep thought. "You hadn't been able to have thoughts like that for a while I think, so that probably explains why it happened........but don't listen to me go on, it's not like I'm an expert or anything, haha."

Sora looked Kairi in the eyes. He put one hand on her shoulder,"You know, you're just the most awesome person that I've ever known....it's so cool how I can tell you things that I can't tell anyone else."

Kairi smiled back without breaking eye contact. "I feel the same way.....," Kairi said clearly as she edged a closer and closer to Sora. When their noses were almost touching she whispered, "I love you."
"I love you too, and I really mean it," Sora replied. He leaned in and kissed her on the lips. After what felt like forever, they seperated. They didn't have much time to feel content though, as loud whistles began to sound from the direction of the refreshments table. Both of them just shook their heads and grinned as they ran over to join them (holding hands of course :p).

"I thought we were supposed to be dancing or something," Riku complained, obviously getting bored sipping cup upon cup of punch. Suddenly Kairi started to run towards the house, which was sort of difficult because she forgot to let go of Sora's hand in the process. She looked back to see Sora on the ground with a look of surprise.
"I'll be right back!" And she dashed inside.
She quickly came back out with a CD in hand.
"What's that?" Sora asked, as he dusted himself off (he had gotten back up while she was inside). Kairi just grinned in reply.
"You'll see." She inserted the CD, and Sora smiled as 'Wait For Me' began to play.

He suddenly paused however, as he remembered hearing Kairi sing the song earlier.
"......Should I tell her about that...?" he thought to himself, "...no...I have plenty of time later to tell her.....and she might actually get mad at me for that one." He chuckled quietly and then rushed over to join Riku, Kairi, and Selphie on the dance floor.

End of Destined

(A/N: Yes, it's finally done, but now I'll actually be able to plan what goes on next (the sequel won't take place long after this). I'm really sorry for this horrible quality of writing, I felt awkward the whole time writing the added part. I just need to start writing again and I'll think I'll get better again. I have the summer to do it and even if I succeed in finding a job (it sucks...there aren't very many open positions around where I live right now) I'll still find time to write Destined 2 <----don't know if I'll call it that. So if any of the people who used to read my story are still around, keep your eyes open, and again I'm sorry for taking most of high school to write this.)

Twilight_Roxas

sorry that I haven't been able to talk in ages, my internet died. Aww, the end, will you post a link to the sequel here? I hope you succed in finding a job too. I may post some of my fanfics on this site someday, eventhough I hardly update them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back