• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► "Destined"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

simple_clean

(A/N: Ok, I woke up at noon today so that's why this wasn't posted earlier.)

"Sure," Selphie said, "I don't wear it that much anymore anyway......in fact, I think I'll let you have it." Kairi almost squealed.
"Are you serious?!" she asked, clutching the dress close to her chest.
"No, give it back now," Selphie answered, a sarcastic tone in her voice. That made both of them laugh.
"Thank you so much," Kairi told her, nearly crushing her to death in an embrace, "but now it's time to find a dress for you." She dove into Selphie's rather large closet again.
"Actually, I already know what dress I want to wear," Selphie informed her, gesturing to a simple black beaded chiffon halter dress hanging up near the door as Kairi poked her head out of the closet.
(A/N: Again I'm going to give you a picture of the dress: http://p.mii.instacontent.net/is.bluefly.com/mgen/Bluefly/prodImage.ms?productCode=2034199&width=300&height=300 .....and it was kind of awkward finding a picture of this due to the fact that my younger brother walked in as I was trying to find the picture.)

Kairi gasped and admired the dress.
"It's perfect for you," she commented, "where did you get it?"
"Oh...hmm... I saw it on sale at the clothing store in town last year" Selphie replied, grinning because of Kairi's comments, "and I just happened to have enough money to buy it, so I did."
"Yea, it's not often you find a dress like that on sale," Kairi added.

After they had put on their dresses, which took a while for some reason, they proceeded to Selphie's mirror to put on makeup and do their hair. Neither of them put on that much makeup, so that didn't take too long. Kairi pulled her hair into a split pony tail. She left her bangs, however, and brushed them to the the side.
(A/N: If you can figure out what that looks like, I have a picture in my head but I didn't know how to describe it.)
Selphie just used a hair straightener, not wanting to mess with styling it like Kairi had. After spending about an hour with that, they proceeded to trying on some of the ear rings that Selphie had. As Kairi was putting on the ones that she finally picked out, she glanced at the clock. They only had 5 minutes left!

Meanwhile over at Riku's house, Sora and Riku were watching T.V. in his room. Sora glanced up at the clock and noticed that they only had 5 minutes left. He nudged Riku.
"I think we should get dressed," he suggested, trying to stand up from sitting so long.
"Yeah," Riku agreed, stretching and yawning at the same time as Sora.
Sora picked out some khaki pants and a long sleeved, very light tan shirt with brown pinstripes, which looked a bit large on him, but it wasn't very noticable. After spraying himself with some of of Riku's AXE, he put the clothes on, and TRIED to comb his hair. Riku decided to wear a short-sleeved dress shirt and khaki pants just like Sora. Riku told his dad that they were going to be out for a while, and then they headed out the door towards the docks.

(A/N: I enjoyed writing this part, and I even laughed a bit because of the comparison between how long it took the girls and the guys to get ready. ^_^ Look forward to me updating in the next 5 days or so.)

simple_clean

Oh, it's quite simple actually, we just pull on the clothes and then we're done. ^^ I've always wondered why girls get dressed so slow, especially for special occasions lol

simple_clean

(A/N: Sorry for double posting....and yea I know it's a bit late, and I was going to post this yesterday but the posting thing was being wierd.)

As Sora and Riku neared the docks, they could make out two figures, guessing that they were Kairi and Selphie. Through the darkness they could barely make out the thin jackets that they were both wearing.
After they had all greeted each other, they headed off to an unknown place that apparently only the girls knew about.
"Where are we going, anyway?" Sora asked Kairi, his fingers interlaced with hers.
"You'll see," she replied with a huge grin, along with a wink. All Sora could say was "oh". They walked in silence for a while, glancing ahead occasionally to see Selphie walking closer and closer to Riku.
"....I really like your hair," he complimented her, a blush barely visible on his face. That made her smile.
"Thanks."

Riku had noticed earlier that every time he looked, Selphie was one step nearer to him. The thing that surprised him, though, was when she took his hand in hers. He blushed.
"...I thought I was supposed to be the one to do that," he thought. He smiled and looked at her, only to get the same expression in return. He looked at her now straight hair, and decided that he really liked it that way.
"Nice hair," he said quietly, turning his head away awkwardly.
"Thanks," she replied curtly, giggling a little.

Sora and Kairi had fallen behind a bit, wanting to give the other two some space.
"Isn't that so cute?!" Kairi ranted on, tears almost coming to her eyes, "I'm totally for this kind of stuff."
Sora just smiled, happy that he was able to help his two friends get together. Looking at a street sign they just passed, a look of apprehension lit up his face.

"We're going....to my house?" he asked confidently, one eyebrow raised. Kairi almost tripped after hearing this. As she regained her balance, she started to laugh.
"...No...we're going...to my...house," she giggled, trying to catch her breath between laughs. Noticing before she crashed into it, she sidestepped a lightpost that just happened to be in front of her. Though she just about knocked herself out, she continued to laugh.

"What the heck is so funny about my question?" he wondered aloud. This caused her to collapse into him in a bigger fit of giggles. As they walked like that, she explained, somewhat awkwardly because she had to breathe after every few words.
"..Nothing really, it's just that......you seemed so sure of yourself....like you had the right answer to a question...and it seemed funny to me." She patted him on the head.
"It was cute," she giggled, finally standing up straight. They glanced ahead again to check on Selphie and Riku. Nothing new, except the fact that they were just looking at each other now, not even paying attention to the light post that was looming ahead of them, threatening to tear their hands apart.

(A/N: Okay for those of you who don't know what personification is....well.....it basically means an inanimate object/animal that is given human qualities......but that's besides the point, I really wanted to let you know that the light post is between them, so don't worry about one of them walking into it. Anyway look forward to me updating again soon. ^__^.)

Last edited:

simple_clean

*sigh* Sorry that I haven't updated recently, I've had a lot of stuff to do, mainly some personal issues that I'm trying to figure out, not to mention that the teachers at my school have seemed to gang up on us and give us all major projects and papers at the same time......well I do have to admit that I was being kind of lazy as part of it too. But hopefully I will update soon. ^^

Twilight_Roxas

Yeah, I have to do my SAT's early and we've been given extra maths and science classes instead of our usual fun classes.>_<

SoraLuvsKairi

Oh, it's quite simple actually, we just pull on the clothes and then we're done. ^^ I've always wondered why girls get dressed so slow, especially for special occasions lol

That's because we have to put on our make-up, do our hair, nails etc............. i'm a tomboy so i don't do that stuff..........but i've seen my mom.......

simple_clean

No you didn't kill the thread, and about an update, I don't know what to say. It seems I've lost the motivation to write for a while. No matter how many times I try to write a new chapter in any of my stories, it doesn't look right. Once it seems right, I'll post an update, so look forward to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back