• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► "Destined"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

simple_clean

Ok, I know I haven't written in a while, but I promise that I'll post a new chapter soon, I just need to sort out a few school problems first......>_> mainly Algebra 2 *stabs math book* ^__^ Anyway...after I get that done, I'll post a new chapter, which should be soon hopefully.

simple_clean

(A/N: I've finished my Algebra 2 homework for tonight, and it was rather easy, so this means a new chapter! ^^)

After Riku got his grin under control, he smirked at Sora. Sora grinned back, thinking he was prepared for whatever Riku was going to throw at him.
"Sora's the next victim," Riku said menacingly, trying to mimic the voice of one of the villains off of a TV program he watched, "Truth...or Dare?"
"Dare," Sora replied, almost immediately. Kairi and Selphie watched on in amusement. Riku didn't even have to pause and think. He had already had the perfect dare lined up.
"I dare you to make-out with Kairi," he said casually, snickering as he saw Sora's face turn beet-red. Kairi noticed this and couldn't help but laugh, even though she was in the same state. They sat there for a minute, nobody uttering a word, that is, until Selphie broke the silence.

"Oh, come on!" she urged them on, beside herself in anticipation. (A/N: Please tell me if I used that "beside herself" phrase wrong. ^^)
"Right in front of you guys?" Sora questioned. Riku nodded.
"Either in front of us or your parents," he replied, crossing him arms and grinning, kind of like a victory pose. Sora sighed, and looked at Kairi.
He knew he didn't want to do it in front of his mom. She would just start ranting about the birds and the bees again. The thought made him shudder.
"Well, I guess in front of you guys.....but with all honesty...we've never made out before," he admitted, a blush creeping up his face again.
"Which will make it all the more enjoyable," Riku said, grabbing a bag of popcorn randomly out of nowhere to make his point.

This made Sora laugh a little, but he still felt very nervous. 'Well, here goes...'
"Close your eyes," he whispered to Kairi, making sure Riku and Selphie didn't hear.
(A/N: Which I think would be kind of pointless, since they're going to see her close her eyes anyway lol)
As she closed her eyes, hundreds of thought's started to run through his head.
"What if our noses hit? What if she doesn't like it? What if.....," he thought, being cut off on the last one. Selphie had kicked him rather hard in the knee underneath the table. He looked up at her, only to be confronted with one of her "just do it" looks. He smiled nervously at her, but then turned to face Kairi.
(A/N: Wow, imagine how long Kairi's eyes have been closed....)
He leaned in, tilting his head so their noses wouldn't hit.

Kairi felt Sora's lips press against hers, which caused a tingly feeling to run down her body. It felt really wierd, but it was sort of....enjoyable. She noticed that she hadn't yet started to return it, so she did.
Sora was starting to feel that the kiss was sort of one sided, when he felt her start to press her lips against his. The wierd feeling that had coursed through his body returned. He didn't know how long it had lasted, but when they parted, he couldn't help but feel it could have lasted longer. Both of their faces were hot and red as they looked over to Riku and Selphie. Riku was holding a stopwatch in his hand, and Selphie looked like she was about to explode with joy.
Riku looked impressed. "Wow...5 minutes, not bad for a first time."
"That was SO cute!" Selphie exclaimed, nearly jumping up from her chair again, "You guys are such a cute couple!" Kairi and Sora just had to laugh at Riku and Selphie's reactions, especially Selphie's, all the while wondering where Riku had gotten the stopwatch, not to mention the popcorn.
Sora suddenly remembered that it was his turn again.
"So....it's back to me then," he stated, rubbing his hands together as a plot came together in his mind.

(A/N: Hope you enjoy the update. And as you can tell....I am REALLY bad at writing kissing scenes, since this happens to be my first one. ^_^ Oh well...at least you can understand what went on. LOL. Anyway, look forward to me updating sometime in the next 2 weeks.)

Last edited:

SoraLuvsKairi

Ok, I know I haven't written in a while, but I promise that I'll post a new chapter soon, I just need to sort out a few school problems first......>_> mainly Algebra 2 *stabs math book* ^__^ Anyway...after I get that done, I'll post a new chapter, which should be soon hopefully.

I hate Math * help's you stab math*, i hate Science too it's so boring....... and my Science teacher is my hoomroom teacher... i LUVED that new chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!

simple_clean

Ok...I'm not going to post the next chapter yet, but I was just wondering. Should I bring Roxas/Namine into this? I know they're part of Sora and Kairi, but I think they're a good couple too, and I think it would be a great idea to write them into this somehow. What do you guys think?

dark invader

I think that it would be fine as long as adding them doesn't take away from your original plot line. I think it would add a nice touch to the story also. Oh, and I liked the new chapter! Very cute!

simple_clean

(A/N: Ok, I promised that I would post a new chapter in somewhere around 2 weeks so here goes.)

"Actually, this is the end of the game," Riku said, trying to hide the sarcastic grin that was pulling at that edges of his mouth. He stood up from his chair.
"What!? But I had such a perfect plan!" Sora thought. Riku saw the look of surprise on his face, and couldn't help but be reminded of the face that Sora had made at the Altar of Naught(A/N: Don't ask me how he knows the name of that place...he just does ^^). Riku started to chuckle, confusing Sora even more. Meanwhile, Kairi knew that Riku was just messing around with Sora, but did not know the reason he was laughing. Selphie was also confused, however, being as clueless as she usually was.

Trying to control his laughter, Riku glanced at Sora.
"Remember that face you made yesterday?" he asked Sora. Sora nodded, wondering how this had anything to do with Truth or Dare.
"The look you just had on your face made me think of it again," he informed him, starting to laugh again.
"And how exactly does this relate to Truth or Dare?" Sora questioned him.
"Nothing of course," Riku replied, as if this was obvious, "I was just messing around with you." (A/N: I know that I'm probably completely ruining Riku's character, but I like imagining him as a sarcastic character, just like he was in the first game at the beginning...sort of XD)

This made Sora feel a little better, knowing that he could now follow through with his plan.
"Oh," was all he could say, starting to grin himself. (A/N: If you know what an anime sweat drop face looks like, imagine Sora with that face right now). Riku's expression then turned serious.
"Really though, I do want to do something different."
Sora's face fell again. "Can he ever make up his mind?" he asked himself, ".....but we have been playing for 10 minutes though." (A/N: That's sure a long time for 4 turns.)
To Riku's surprise, Sora smiled at him. "Okay," Sora agreed, "What do you want to do?"

(A/N: Ok, I know this was a short chapter, but I really wanted to end that Truth or Dare game, as I have a tendency for dragging things out ^_^*. The next chapter should be up sooner than this one, as I already have ideas for the next one, which rarely happens. That's usually why my writing seems so random, it's because most of the time I type as it comes to me. lol)

simple_clean

(A/N: I hope double-posting is allowed on fanfiction threads, because I really have to type this before I forget about the ideas I had for it. Also, you'll find out what Kairi and Selphie were talking about while they were swimming in this update.)

Selphie stood up before Riku could even say anything.
"Actually, I think we should head back," she suggested, winking at Kairi.
Sora and Riku looked at her in disbelief.
"We haven't even been here for that long," Riku muttered, noticing and wondering why Selphie had winked at Kairi.
This announcement didn't seem to phase Kairi at all, in fact, it seemed like the smile on her face grew a little bit.
"I agree with Selphie," Kairi said, acting as if she hadn't seen this coming, "I mean, there's still a bunch of stuff we could do at the main island."

Sora decided that there was no use arguing if Kairi wanted to do it.
"I guess so," he sighed, "as long as it doesn't have anything to do with shopping." Riku looked from Selphie to Kairi to Sora, and then hung his head.
"I'm outnumbered," he thought. (A/N: Poor Riku :p)
Selphie patted him on the back and then said, "Okay, now that that's decided, let's go!" They picked up their stuff and headed to the boats. After Riku had finished untieing Selphie's ridiculously difficult knot, they were headed back to the main island. Once they were in sight of the shore, Sora looked over at Kairi, and noticed the look of anticipation on her face.
"You knew about this?" he guessed. She looked at him and nodded, her eyes bright.
"I'm not going to tell you what's going on though," Kairi teased, sticking her tongue out at him.
"Really..."
"Yep."
"Fine."
"Ok."
They had arrived at the island. After tieing the boats to the docks like they had yesterday, Selphie and Kairi started walking towards Selphie's house, which was nearer to the docks than Riku's was. Sora and Riku started to follow them, but Selphie told them to go to Riku's house.
"Meet us back here at this spot in 3 hours," she ordered them.
"In nice clothes," Kairi added as they walked even farther away.
Sora and Riku just stood there with a dumbfounded look on their faces.
"What the heck was that all about?" Sora asked.
"I have no..idea," Riku replied.

After entering Selphie's house, Kairi and Selphie raced up to her room.
"Did you see the looks on their faces?" Selphie giggled. Kairi nodded, laughing also.
"Wait until we get to see the looks on their faces after we get dressed," Kairi said, already rummaging through Selphie's closet. She picked out a graceful kelly green chiffon, swing full skirt dress. It had a surplice cross V-neck front, and a shirring waist line. It also had a sode tie shoulder, and was slip-on style.
(A/N: If any of you are wondering what it looks like, here is a link to a picture: http://www.mandymag.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/green_dress.jpg .....you can see that I like to be very detailed. lol)

Kairi looked at the tag and grinned. "It's perfect!" she exclaimed, "Can I wear it?"

(A/N: I have to go to bed, so i'll continue this tomorrow.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back