• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► "Destined"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

simple_clean

Kairi opened her mouth to say something, but Sora interrupted.
"I know...we're almost there," he said, saying what she was about to say.
Kairi looked surprised. "How did you know what I was about to say?" she asked.
He looked at her and grinned, "I didn't....instinct I guess." He shrugged.
"Great minds think alike, eh?" Kairi asked, grinning also.
Sora laughed, "Yeah, I guess so." He set Kairi down as they entered Riku's driveway. He walked up to Riku's door, and knocked three times.

Kairi walked up to the door when she heard someone walking to answer it. It was Riku's dad, Mike. He nodded at them and went back in the house to find Riku.
Riku came back wearing his swimming trunks and hawaiin shirt.
"Everyone ready?" he asked, holding his towel in his hand.
Sora and Kairi nodded. Riku started walking to the docks, but then noticed something.
"Hey, aren't you two going to get changed?" he asked, grinning.
"We can do that at the island, there are plenty of spots," Sora replied.
Kairi agreed, and then they started walking towards the docks again.
Kairi saw someone waiting there, but couldn't make them out.

They soon arrived at the docks to see Selphie waiting there wearing a yellow bikini and sun glasses on top of her head. Riku blushed.
"Hey you guys!" she shouted, running up to join them.
"Hey," they all replied. Sora and Kairi looked at each other and nodded.
"Hey Riku....you didn't tell us there was someone else coming," Sora teased.
Riku tried to hide his embarassment.
"Oh...well...that is...I," he said quietly, twiddling his thumbs. By now they were at the docks.
Kairi chipped in on the teasing. "Oh, it's OK, you don't have to say anything. We would love to have a double date with you and Selphie." Selphie and Riku both blushed at this.
"You two are crazy!" they both said, sitting back to back, now in a boat.

Sora and Kairi looked at eachother again, this time winking.
"You thinking of a plan?" he whispered. She nodded.
"Me too."
They all started rowing towards The Island.
The whole trip was in silence except for Sora and Kairi's excited whisperings.
Once they arrived at the island, they tied the boats to the dock and stepped off onto the beach. Sora then remembered that he didn't have his swimming trunks on.
"I'll be right back," he told them. He headed behind the waterfall, which no would would be able to see behind. He took off his garments, and slipped on his swimming trunks, remembering to put his sunscreen on too.
He started back towards the beach, but stopped when he heard a voice.

Darling, did you know that I
I dream about you
Waiting for the look in your eyes
When we meet for the first time
And darling, did you know that I
I pray about you
Praying that you will hold on
And keep your loving eyes only for me

"That's beautiful," he thought. He followed the sound.

'Cause I am waiting for, praying for you darling
Wait for me too
Wait for me as I wait for you
'Cause I am waiting for, praying for you darling
Wait for me too
Wait for me as I wait for you
Darling wait

He peeked through some bushes to see where the sound was coming from.

Darling did you know
I dream about life together
Knowing it will be forever
I'll be yours and you'll be mine
And darling when I say
"Til death do us part"
I mean it with all of my heart
Now and always faithful to you

He seperated the bushes to see Kairi changing into her light blue one peice.
His face turned to about the color of her hair. He wanted to turn away, but something was keeping him there.
"This is wrong!" one side of his mind shouted at him.
"Yeah, but as long as she doesn't turn around, you're OK," the other side shouted.

Now I know you may have made mistakes
But there's forgiveness, and a second chance
So wait for me, darling wait for me
Wait for me
Darling wait for me

Kairi was now finished changing. She never turned around once as she picked up her stuff, and left the clearing to head back to the beach.
Sora was still blushing a deep crimson as he got up.
"Gah!" he thought, "I should not have seen that!" He put on his shirt to try to hide himself. Then he walked back to the beach.........very awkwardly.

simple_clean

^__^ i have to thank you for reading my story, since you are the only one who seems to be doing it....so...Thanks! ^^ >.> i wish other ppl would come. oh and sorry for double posting, for my post below.

Last edited:

simple_clean

Sora arrived at the beach to see everone swimming. His little..er..problem was now gone, so he decided to join them. He waved at them as he layed down his towel next to Kairi's, and took his shirt off.
"Hurry up, Sora!" Kairi shouted, treading water next to Selphie. Riku was diving underwater with his goggles, that happened to come out of nowhere, looking at who knows what.
"Coming!" Sora called back. He ran as fast as he could...... until he tripped in the water. He plunged face first into the cold, yet refreshing, salty water. He instantly felt the sting, and he could taste the rancid water on his tongue. He got up, rubbing his eyes and trying to get the taste out of his mouth.

He swam out to where Kairi was and grinned.
"That was.......wait...where is Riku?" he asked, looking around but not finding him.
His question was answered as he felt a tug on his swimming trunks. He reached down to pull them up, but they were already off.
"Riku!" he yelled, blushing an extreme crimson, even darker than Kairi's hair.
He was glad that the water wasn't completely clear. Kairi was giving him a wierd look.
"Oh nothing," he said, looking the other way, "I was just calling his name to see if he would come." She gave him a "yeah right" look, but turned around to talk to Selphie anyway. Sora looked around to see where his trunks had come up. He found them about 4 yards away.
"I'm going to kill him," he thought, swimming over to collect them. He put them back on and turned to swim back, only to face Riku.

Sora punched him in the shoulder, not too hard of course.
"What was that for?" he whispered, as to not draw the attention of Selphie and Kairi.
"It's what you would call....bad karma," Riku said, using a tone as if this was common logic. Sora got a confused look on his face.
"Bad karm.............Oh!" Sora realized, a look of comprehension coming on his face, "wait.....how did you know?"
Riku grinned. "I followed you."
"What?!" Sora shouted, "you followed me when I went to get changed?!"
"No, I saw you looking at her though, tsk tsk tsk you're a naughty boy."
Sora blushed. "Well...I can expla.."
"No need, I understand."
Sora just grinned, deciding not to ask how he understood, he'd rather not know.
Riku put his goggles back on, and went underwater to do some more marine "watching". (A/N: *coughpervertcough*)

Last edited:

simple_clean

ok, i might not be able to post a new chapter all weekend b/c i'm going to be at my aunt's house tonight, and when i come back tomorrow Homecoming is happening, so yea...i'll pretty much be busy ^__^

simple_clean

Sora and Kairi decided to swim back to the beach while Riku was "busy".
They swam back to the beach and lay down on their towels, enjoying the warmth of the bright sun shining overhead. While Sora was trying to get a tan, Kairi was thinking.

"Hey, Sora?" she asked, turning her head towards him. She grabbed his hand, which was stretched out towards hers already.
"Yeah?" he replied, squinting his eyes because of the sun.
"What really happened out there in the water?"
"What do you mean?"
"You know exactly what I mean, there was no use shouting Riku's name if he was underwater."

"Oh...heh," Sora blushed, "well, you see....he pantsed me."
Kairi's jaw dropped, but then she started laughing.
"Oh! Now I see why you swimmed away!" she exclaimed, trying to catch her breath between giggles. Sora was embarassed at first, but then he ended up laughing also. They lay there for a while like that, until they noticed someone walking out of the water.
"Huh?" Sora said, sitting up. It was Riku and Selphie.
"What ya guys doin'?" Selphie asked, her usual cheery smile plastered on her face.
"Sunbathing," Sora said with a chuckle, "isn't it obvious?" Riku meanwhile, had lain down on his towel, leaving Selphie the only one standing.

"Oh....," Selphie replied, but then grinned, "it kinda looked like you guys were about to have an intimate moment."
Only now did Sora and Kairi realize how far apart their faces were.
They instantly seperated, laughing nervously. Riku decided to join in on the conversation.
"So, we've only been here 2 hours, are you guys already bored?" he asked.
They all shook their heads. "Ok, what do you want to do then?"
They all sat in thought for a minute. Then Sora stood up.
"Why don't we play a game?" he said. Kairi smiled at this and nodded, as did Selphie and Riku.
"Hrmmmmm...," Kairi said, thinking of the perfect game. She then grinned evily.
"I have an idea," she told them. She leaned over and whispered in Sora's ear, which in turn made him laugh and nod.
"Ok, we will play Truth or Dare!" she announced.

simple_clean

thank you Tallian, now that i've started up again, it should be much easier to write longer, but i have to tell you sorasheart:
Omg Its Marical She Posted Now This Time Do It Faster =d

I am NOT a girl.

and it still might take me a while, b/c i have other stories i have to write, and they have nothing to do with KH.

simple_clean

I'm SO sorry that I haven't updated the story yet. Right now I'm at school and that's why I can tell you this right now. Th internet at my house hasn't been working for a week. I'll update again when it's back on because I don't have that much time at school in Comp. Lab. Again I'm sorry, hopefully it'll work soon.

simple_clean

(A/N: *gasps for air* I'm ok! ^^ Ok, if you are reading this right now, my internet is probably working again. ^__^ I'm so excited that I can continue writing this story again. Anyway....here we go...)

After everyone had put their clothes back on(in seperate areas of the island of course), they all gathered in one of the many treehouses scattered all over the island. Riku and Sora collected a table and a few chairs that were scattered across the place and placed them in the center. They all sat down. They stared each other down for a minute.
Sora coughed. "So, who wants to go first?" he asked, nudging Kairi gently with his foot.
Kairi playfully stuck out her tongue at him. "...Fine."

Sora crossed his arms and grinned at her. "Truth or Dare?"
Kairi thought for a moment, twirling her hair around her finger.
"....Dare."
Sora looked around the room for something interesting, but found nothing along the barren, wooden walls. He suddenly remembered when he heard her singing in that grove. The thought made him blush.
"I dare you to sing.....Wait for Me."
"You're joking!" She crossed her legs under the table.
"Kairi, you know the rules," Selphie reprimanded her, her face sporting a sarcastic grin.
"Yea, come on, sing it like you did before," Sora said, remembering how beautiful it was.(A/N: Awww...lol)
"Well, the last time I was alo...." She stopped in mid-sentence. "How do you know about that?"

Sora's face turned bright red, not to mention the guilty look.

"Well...," Sora began, trying to come up with an alternate story, "after I had gotten changed, I was walking towards the beach, but then I heard some singing. I listened, and I noticed that it was your voice, so I listened to you sing the whole song. After I didn't hear anything, I walked down to the beach."

Sora tried to put a trusting look on his face. "Well, at least that was partly true," he thought to himself. Kairi examined him for a minute, as if evaluating this story.
"I hope he wasn't spying on me," Kairi thought.
Sora stared right back at her, Selphie and Riku watching in amusement. Riku, of course, knew what had really happened. Kairi decided that this was true, and smiled.

"So...did it sound good?" she asked, tucking a lock of hair, which had been in front of her eyes, behind her ear.
"Um...." Sora tried to come up with something, since half of the time during that situation he was watching more than listening, "Yeah....it was really nice."
"Really?" Kairi got a sparkly look in her eyes. Sora nodded.
"Well....in that case," she said as she stood up, "here I go."
She sang the whole song again, using the same tone and technique that she had used in the glade.

Selphie was staring in awe. "Wow..she's really good!" she thought.
After Kairi had finished, they all aplauded, Selphie nearly jumping out of her chair and cheering. Kairi blushed lightly, and sat back down in her chair.
"I get to pick who goes next right?" she asked, an evil grin forming on her face.

(A/N: Yea...that's all I've got right now, maybe if it wasn't 12:32 AM I would write more, but I'm tired, so enjoy *^_^)

simple_clean

A/N: i'm finally back up to continue writing this again ^^ i just got done with exams last week and all those weeks before basically i didn't have any ideas so here goes.

"Right," Riku confirmed, "......wait, why are you staring at me like that?"
Kairi continued to grin. "You go next," she said, giggling slightly about what she was planning to do.
"Fine," he replied, itching the back of his head, "........Dare."
"Ok then." Kairi smiled. It was all going according to plan. "I dare you to.......kiss Selphie."
"Oh ok," Riku said simply before giving her a double take, "Wait! What did you just say?!" Sora was nearly falling off his chair from laughing. Riku glared at him, his cheeks crimson red. Selpie was grinning. She was just staring at the table, as if she had expected this.
"Did you know about this?" Riku asked Selphie. Kairi did a "don't tell" motion behind Riku's back. Selpie slowly shook her head. Riku sighed.
"Well.......do it," Kairi urged him on. He smiled nervously. He turned to face Selphie and looked right into her eye. She grinned, but then turned her head away.
"She did know...," Riku thought. He leaned in to kiss her on the cheek, but she turned her head. He didn't expect it at all. 'She did that on purpose.' His lips brushed hers, if only for a second. Selphie looked like she was about to squeal like a school girl, and Riku just looked away, a huge grin forming on his face.
Sora gave Riku a thumbs-up, giving Kairi a high(low?) five under the table at the same time.

A/N: Yep, i know it's short, but I wanted to type that part before I forgot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back