• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► "Destined"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

simple_clean

(A/N: *sigh* I guess i'll write another chapter since no one is reviewing.)

Sora and Kairi started walking towards the beach where the docks were.
They walked in silence until they were almost to the beach. Sora glanced at Kairi. She glanced back. Sora suddenly broke the silence.
"Um.....Kairi?" he asked. He was looking at his feet. "It's now or never," he thought.
"What, Sora?" she asked, knowing what was coming up, but going to act surprised anyway.
"Um....How do say this?....Wi..Will you go out with me?" Sora stuttered.
Kairi acted taken aback by the question. She shifted her feet on the ground as Sora started to act worried.
"I guess so," she finally answered. Sora did a little jump and then got a huge grin on his face.
He grabbed her hand and they started running back towards the house, their footprints being imprinted into the shore, just as this walk would be imprinted on their memories.

(A/N: I know...I know.. it's short, but i just wanted to get that part aside.)

dark invader

Awww, that's so cute! :) I think that you're fic is really good, although that last chapter was really short. Is it even a chapter really? Oh well, hope you update soon.

simple_clean

Sora and Kairi slowed down as they got nearer to Kairi's house, their hands swinging back and forth as they moved. Sora looked at Kairi and smiled. She smiled back.
"Sora, I want 3 children," Kairi said. She wanted to catch him off guard.
"What?!" Sora shouted, red in the face, surprised from the sudden comment.
"You heard me," she smiled. Sora just looked away, his face almost as red as her hair. His mind started filling with mental images, his blood rushing somewhere else besides his face.(A/N: Poor Sora! Look what Kairi's doing to him....yep...i'm evil)

"It's a bit early to be thinking about that isn't it?" he asked, trying to hide himself. "Are girls always this forward?" he wondered to himself.
"Whatever," Kairi laughed. They continued to walk towards Kairi's house.
Sora thought that his mom had already headed home so he got ready to say goodbye to Kairi. Unbeknownst to them, their moms were both watching from inside Kairi's house.
Sora moved closer to Kairi, and gave her a peck, this time on the lips.
He smiled and gave her a hug.

"Love you," he told her, as he walked towards his house, hands in his pockets. Kairi waved goodbye.
"Love you too," she yelled. She walked back into her house. As she closed the door, she noticed laughing in the next room.

"I always knew that they would get together," Teresa said, as Kristine just smiled.
"I'm so proud of him," Kristine smiled, tears flowing from her eyes.
Kairi walked into the room. They turned to stare at her.
"Um...," Kairi started to say, playing with her hair.
"I'm so proud of you," Teresa told her daughter, getting up to give her a hug.
"Mom," she groaned, blushing brightly.

Kristine looked at the clock and decided that it was time to head home.
"Goodbye Mrs. Kiyamoto," Kairi said as she waved.
Kairi and her mom went into the living room to talk about the recent events.

(A/N: Yay, another chapter. Please R&R)

Last edited:

simple_clean

(A/N: You must of read my mind sorasheart, that's exactly whats going to happen. oh and sorry for not posting this earlier. i stayed up until 3:30 last night talking to my friend, and i woke up at 12 today.)

Tired out from the day's events, Sora headed up to his bedroom. He took off his hoodie and pants, and fell asleep in his boxers, sprawled out across the bed.

Kristine opened the door to her house, greeted by silence. "Sora must have already went to bed," she thought, still thinking about the recent events.
She walked upstairs just to check. Creaking open Sora's door an inch, she spotted him sprawled out on his bed, and smiled. Kristine closed the door, and headed towards her room to get ready for bed.

Sora woke up early in the morning, woken up from a dream about Kairi(A/N: I will not disclose the contents of the dream for the sake of Sora's privacy). Then he noticed it. There was a big wet spot on his bed.

"Aww man," Sora whined, this having happened only once before, and that was two years ago. He started bundling up his his sheets to put them in the laundry.
He tiptoed downstairs so that his mom wouldn't hear him. He went into the bathroom, and started shoving the sheets into the washer machine. Then he started to clean his boxers. "This sucks," he thought as he tried to wash the stain out before putting it in the washer. He looked around nervously, thinking that someone was watching him.

After the stain looked like it was gone, he put them in the washer machine along with the sheets. He then grabbed a towel off of the rack, and wrapped it around himself. He tiptoed upstairs again. He got another pair of boxers and put them on. He climbed into bed like nothing had happened.

Later that morning he woke up to him mom calling him. "What?!" Sora shouted back.
"You have a visitor!" she called up the stairs, smiling at the person waiting at the door.
"Maybe it's Kairi," he thought, rushing out of the room, and down the stairs, not even bothering to change. "Yep," he thought.
Kairi smiled, but then blushed when she saw Sora in nothing but his boxers. Sora blushed too, after remembering that he didn't change before coming downstairs.
"I'll leave you two alone," Kristine said, heading into the kitchen.

Suddenly memories of the dream Sora had had came rushing back to him.
"Uh oh," he thought, already starting to feel the reaction. Kairi noticed this and blushed even more, covering her eyes, and laughing at the same time.

Sora of course, just wanted to vanish on the spot. He headed up stairs to get some clothes on, but not before saying, "See what you do to me?"
Kairi was still laughing. "Poor Sora," she thought.

(A/N: *nods, agreeing with Kairi* Poor Sora.............I didn't have anything to do with it.:D)

simple_clean

don't worry, i'll give Sora a break for a while.........maybe i should rename this story "The Many Ways To Torture Sora" :D LOL
j
I'll post a new chapter in a week. i have to go to a summercamp. :( i wish i could post it sooner. sorry

simple_clean

Since it was cold and windy outside, Sora decided to put on a pair of windpants, and a grey hoodie. He walked downstairs to see Kairi in a conversation with his mom. He moved a little bit back up the stairs, and decided to eavesdrop.
"So what was so funny earlier?" Kristine asked, taking a sip from her morning coffee.
"Oh......," Kairi blushed, "...nothing..really." Her mind drifted back to the recent events.
Sora decided to come downstairs before his mom learned more than she needed to know.
"Good morning everyone," Sora said, blushing as he glanced at Kairi.
"Well anyway Sora, before the whole....heh..fiasco happened..I was going to tell you that Riku invited us to the beach on the other island to go swimming!" She finished with a grin on her face.
Sora smiled, "Sounds fun, but one problem."
"What's that?" she asked.
"It's freezing cold outside!" he exclaimed.

A/N: Hello again everybody...sorry i haven't written in a while. anyway, hope you enjoyed this rather short chapter. =_=

simple_clean

"Oh, yeah...about that," Kairi giggled, "we're going swimming later this afternoon when it is supposed to be warm."
Sora got a disgruntled look on his face.
"So you woke me up to tell me something we would be doing in 5 hours?" he asked, clearly not really ready to be awake.
"Yep," she answered in a matter-as fact tone.

Sora stood up and walked past his mom, who was still sipping her coffee.
"Wake me up in 4 hours," he said quietly, heading back up the stairs.
Kairi got up also. "Wait! I'm coming with you!" she called after him, also running up the stairs.
Kristine sat there. "..........Thank God for coffee."

Meanwhile, up in Sora's room, Sora was taking his sweatshirt and shirt off, knowing now that it would be hot by time he would wake up. He sprawled out on the bed again. He was just about to close his eyes when there was a knock at the door.
"Come in," he said.
Kairi opened the door, and poked her head in. Then she saw Sora and grinned.
"Sora you lazy bum!" she joked, still grinning. Sora just shrugged.

Kairi closed the door, and moved over to Sora's bed. His eyes were closed, but she knew he wasn't asleep.
"Heh," she thought, as an evil idea came into her mind.
She scooted back a few steps quietly so Sora wouldn't hear her. She took a quiet running start and jumped on Sora's bed, landing directly on top of Sora.
"Ahh!!!" Sora screamed, pushing her off onto the floor out of surprise.
"Oww..." she said, rubbing her butt. Kairi stood up and dusted herself off, grinning at the look on Sora's face, despite the fact that her bottom was aching.
"That wasn't very nice," he said groggily, apparently having almost fallen asleep before she performed her stunt.

simple_clean

"Well it wasn't very nice to push me off the bed either!" Kairi argued, grinning from ear to ear.
"A tooth for a tooth," Sora quoted as he fell back to the softness of his bed. He closed his eyes far enough as to be able to see, but no one would know that they were open.
Kairi took a step toward the bed. "Don't...even...think about it," Sora threatened.

Kairi looked offended. "I wasn't planning anything....," she said quietly.
"What do you want then?" he asked, opening his eyes. He didn't know how long his patience could last at this hour of the morning.
"I want you to wake up so we can go over to my house and hang out," she said bluntly.
Sora sighed and rolled over to face her. "Can't you see how tired I am?" he asked with a pleading look in his eyes.

Kairi looked at him closely. He did look awfully tired. He had bags under his eyes, and they were a little bloodshot. Kairi gasped.
"Oh! I'm so sorry, I didn't notice it bef..................wait, what were you doing this morning or last night that made you so tired?"
Sora blushed a deep shade of crimson. "Oh...um...nothing really..heh," he said, trying to look as innocent as possible.
Kairi stared at him. "Righhtt.." she replied, "anyway, I'll come back at 12:00 OK?"
Sora nodded as he heard the door shut, then he slipped into a peaceful sleep.

~4 hours later~

Sora opened his eyes, hearing someone knocking on the door of his bedroom. He sat up to get it, but then realized how hot it was.
"Geez.....even though I'm not wearing a shirt....I'm still sweating," he panted, "Come in!"

Kairi walked into the room casually. She saw Sora gathering his clothes that he would wear and his swimming trunks, which were black.
"I won't be long," he told her, as he rushed to the bathroom, "just wait downstairs OK?"
"Yes, sir," she answered, saluting him, a sarcastic look on her face.

simple_clean

Kairi walked down the stairs as Sora got changed. Kristine, who just finished her morning coffee, was now up and about. She waved at Kairi as she passed her on the way to the laundry room.
"Make sure you remind Sora to bring sunscreen," she called from the laundry room.
"OK," Kairi replied. She walked over to the foot of the stairs.
"Sora! Don't forget sunscreen!" she called up the stairs. She got an OK as a reply.
She yawned, and headed out on the porch to get her bag, which had all her stuff in it. Heading back inside, she saw Sora walking down the stairs. He was wearing a grey shirt with blue shorts. Over his shoulder were his black swimming trunks and towel.

"Ready?" she asked. He nodded. "Right then," she said, putting on her shoes, "off we go!"
She headed out the door holding Sora's hand. They hadn't walked even halfway when Kairi started to grow tired. Sora noticed.
"Are you ok?" he asked, noting that her face was very red.
"I...don't think so," she panted.
"Did you have any water before we left?"
"....No"
Sora sighed. He put grabbed her bag and put his stuff in it and gave it back to her.
"Here," he said, crouching down, "get on my back."
"...Sora..," she started to say.
"Just get on, you're very light."
Kairi decided not to argue. She sat on his back and wrapped her arms around his front.

Sora stood up, Kairi's head lying against one of his shoulder blades.
"Better?" he asked. He felt her nod. He started walking again, going at a pace that would get them to Riku's house quick enough without tiring him out.
"Hey Kairi?" Sora said. She picked up her head.
"What?" she replied.
"Have you heard of the song "Wait for Me" by Rebecca St. James?" he asked.
"Oh yeah, I love that song!" she squealed with a bright smile, "Do you have it? I've only heard it on the radio.."
"Yeah, but it's in my room, we can listen to it later."
Kairi could hardly contain her excitement. She looked past Sora's shoulder to see that they were just down the street from Riku's house.

A/N: R&R please ^^ i'll probably post the next chapter sometime this week.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back