• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

desperate housewives

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Color Me Evil

versus
Awards
I've really never watched the show. But all I know is Jesse Metcalfe is gorgeous.

<333

Shadukai X

Banned
I think the show willed be canceled inevitably, because it fails, but thats just me and most other people's opinion.....

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
The show is fantastic. I'm on the edge of my seat the entire time. I wish I didn't miss all the episodes, that way I'd be in with the times.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
I hate that show so much. All the Women aside from one are old, ugly, wrinkly and just skankily nasty. They all look like they're about to die from multiple strokes, have a heart attack, or just die wil having sex. They're all so . . . so OLD!

Watch more Grey's Anatomy. Thats the best show ever.

T

TwilightExternal

I hate that show so much. All the Women aside from one are old, ugly, wrinkly and just skankily nasty. They all look like they're about to die from multiple strokes, have a heart attack, or just die wil having sex. They're all so . . . so OLD!

Watch more Grey's Anatomy. Thats the best show ever.
Not ALL of them are old =\ one of them's hot, but i forgot her name. I used to watch it, but rarely do now cause I dont have the time and hen I just switched off....

Nehxaa666

Website
www.bananatopia.com
i think that a good majority of them are old, but it's not really a show made for teenagers. I think it's Gabrielle that you are thinking of, the ex-super model. But yeah, they make it more for middle aged women to spend their lonely sunday nights on. But how they look doesn't change the comedy of the show. you just have to be mature enough, or sometimes immiture enough to understand the pervertedness and the comedy of the show. plus, they added in a few teenage delemas since they noticed more young adults watching it aka bree's son, andrew. susan's daughter, whats-her-name. and ede's nephew, whats-his-freak. yep yep yep
but yeah, does anybody know when this show is going to get back on track. there's been a lot of reruns lately. how boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back