• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Despair

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
I feel like crap. I cry everyday. I even heard sometimes I cry in my sleep. I don't understand why people hate me. I feel like it's not worth fighting for. I get so tired of fighting and suffering.

I don't know what to say. I have problems, sometimes I feel like it's all too much for me. I don't know what's wrong with me.

Allister Rose

French Lover
ok this one is odd.....just go to a therapist i might suggest, if you don't know the problem, then i don't know how to help you on it.

EDIT:eek:k here's one thing i might suggest, the very thing you cry about might be why they hate you. i suggest to "change" your attitude, see what happens (by changing your attitude, i mean to a more positive one).

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Despair is a powerfulthing bro, no doubt about it. It wouldhelp us if you could point out what is wrong exactly. If not, I still have some advice. The only thing stronger then despair is hope. "Hope springs eternal"- Alexander Pope. I can tell you a religous person too, so maybe try praying too.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
The problem is how people treat me.

The people who I believe care about me tell me I shouldn't care what they think. It's not what they think, it's how they express it. I've been spit on, harassed, cussed out, and everything. It's not as bad in college, but it's still there. People hate me. I haven't done anything to them, but they hate me.

I feel hated. I'm about to start crying again. It's been a while since I've been this down.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
You need the help of a proffsional Psychiatrist. Maybe they can help figure out what's the problem.
Also, I doubt everyone hates you, why should they if you've never done anything to them?

impart

Climb The Sky
its hard to feel like/know everyone's talking about you.
its a terrible feeling to be rejected and unwelcomed

keep your head up. be strong. and years from now look back and be proud.
as long as you like you then who else matters?
what good it it that they accept you. you need to accept yourself, because your the one that has to live with you

but if its any consolation we like you :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back