• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

deserted

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

big don mega

anyone notice that donald and goofy always leave when the "going gets tough". they leave in the first game when you lose the keyblade and both games when your fighting sephiroth. does anyone know why sora still calls them friends

SabishiiKokoro

Because without them he doesn't get to ride in the gummi ship. That and I think secret cookies change hands here.

More to the point though. In the second game Seph challenges Sora to a One on One duel. Also in the first game they leave when you lose the keyblade cause they were ordered by their King to stick with it and then later they save Sora's life and help Sora get back the keyblade. Seriously I think there is a secret cookie agreement though. Sora: I'll be your friends if you give me cookies. Goofy: Uhhhhhh Donald: Deal!

Darkness of White

Wow it's been a long time
Website
lighthearts.proboards104.com
its a joke...
that is a good point, and it is really annoying when they leave. i think its cause the harder bosses are supposed to be hard, and in kh2 the sephy battle, he wasnt challanged to a 1-1, they had their weapons out and everything, they just disapeared. if donald and goofy were there, it would have been infanintly easier, because they would provide either a distraction for you to get a few hits in, would heal you, or they would get their own attacks in while hes attacking you

big don mega

i had one hell of a time beating seph earlier, if i could have summoned or went into drive though, it would have been nothing. or at least have someone to take the attack that knocks you down to 1 hp or heal me afterwards so i didnt use all my elixers

anyone notice that donald and goofy always leave when the "going gets tough". they leave in the first game when you lose the keyblade and both games when your fighting sephiroth. does anyone know why sora still calls them friends

Are you forgetting the fact that it is a game, and it needs some worth of difficultly? You can't have your allies fighting for you.

It's;

• Boring
  • Easy
  • Pointless

SabishiiKokoro said:
Because without them he doesn't get to ride in the gummi ship.

I lol'd.

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
I'm usually happy when they leave.
Only thing they're good for is potions and ethers.
They usually just get in the way (ex. Xigbar fight, Donald kept getting in front of me when I was evading the barrage on the tiny field, causing me to get hit by the 56 million bullets or what not.)
and by the time I fight sephy, it's all good. 6 elixirs and HP Hastega.
soooooo. I stopped caring about it after a while.
I mean. It's a game. There, people can leave in the middle of a fatal fight and then just show up when it's done and act like they made a difference.

Plus...it's more challenging, and thus more fun.

Awards

The reason that they arent there is because they would die within a couple of seconds, and possibly to make it more challenging. You wouldn't want to go wasting chunks of elixers and megalixers just to keep a couple of characters that do... what, 2HP damage?

Anyway, they're there in the Terra battle in FM, and from what I've heard it's the toughest battle so far (well, in KH2 anyway).

big don mega

The reason that they arent there is because they would die within a couple of seconds, and possibly to make it more challenging. You wouldn't want to go wasting chunks of elixers and megalixers just to keep a couple of characters that do... what, 2HP damage?

i want them to die though. they left me to die, so they deserve to die. they suck at doing there job of protecting the keyblade. ROYAL BEHEADING

Dman2.0

i dont think they would have been a very good help anyways

they are slow and when ever i fight sephy we both shoot around the place super fast

Dman2.0

they cou;ld help if you used them and turned master form then you could kill him in one combo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back