• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Derek Stephan Prince is Vexen, Epcar & Chris Lee returning

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xman's Keyblade

I think Tiffany Grant (the English VA of Asuka from Evangelion) may be a respectable choice, because technically we had the Japanese VA of Asuka in the original.

Then again, we might be expecting Grey Delisle (Azula from Avatar, Sam from Danny Phantom, Mandy from Billy & Mandy) to be Larxene.

She's got the evil charm, and the tone of a villainess.

Marluxia, I would say David Kaye (Megatron from Beast Wars, Treize from Gundam Wing) or Paul Dobson (Naraku from Inuyasha).

LunaBerserker7

Marluxia, I would say David Kaye (Megatron from Beast Wars, Treize from Gundam Wing) or Paul Dobson (Naraku from Inuyasha).

Didn't David Kaye do the voice of Sesshomaru in Inuyasha?

Anyways, awesome to hear Christopher Lee is returning. Still pretty shocked that he even did Kingdom Hearts 2. When I started liking Kingdom Hearts, I didn't expect big names like him.

I'm on cloud nine that Derek Stephan Prince is Vexen. Always wants DSP to voice someone in Kingdom Hearts. To bad Xemnas ain't in this game. Cookie to anyone who gets the connection.

Can anyone care to explain to me all the Epcar hate? I'm new here, and I picked up early that people don't seem to like him. Is that just because everyone prefers Billy Zane, or did Epcar do something people didn't like?

LunaBerserker7

I see. I didn't get why it was that big of a deal. Ansem only had like what, three scenes or something. Don't get me wrong, I love Billy Zane as the voice of Ansem. Hell, I cheered for the guy in Titanic:blushing:

Just trying to understand things better. You know what he says. One who knows nothing can understand nothing. Sorry, couldn't help it.

A

Azrael

Yeah, it's too bad too. I think she would have made a great Larxene, but onward. Who do you think should voice Larxene?

Here are my choices:

Larxene:

(for a younger voice) Kate Higgins- Sakura Haruno from Naruto, Saber from Fate/Stay Night, Karin Kurosaki from Bleach, Megumi Oumi from Zatch Bell, and C.C. from Code Geass

(for a more sinister voice) Jennifer Hale- Tira from Soul Calibur, Kamina from Naruto 2nd movie, Avatar Kyoshi from Avatar, Naomi Hunter from Metal Gear Solid, and Samus Aran from Metroid .

(for continuity purposes) Tiffany Grant- Asuka Langley Soryu from Neon Genesis Evangelion, Steel Angel Tsunami from Steel Angel Kurumi, Kim Hotal from RahXephon, and Martal from Fullmetal Alchemist

Also, while I'm at it it:

Marluxia:

Richard Cansino - Misumi Tsurugi and Izumo Kamizuki from Naruto, Vega from Street Fighter, Wilheim from Xenosaga episode I, and Kenshin Himura from Rouroni Kenshin

Dave Wittenberg - Kakashi Hatake and Pein from Naruto, Sora from .hack, Ash from Galerians, Saito from Ghost in the Shell, Allen Ridgeley from Xenosaga, and Yazoo from Advent Children.

Hale for Larxene!

STEVEN BLUM FOR MARLUXIA!

XIII's follower

Hale for Larxene!

STEVEN BLUM FOR MARLUXIA!

You know, I thought about Steven Blum, but ... I don't know; it just seems like Blum's voice doesn't fit in Marluxia's body. It seems too deep, and even if Blum does the Orochimaru voice, it just seems to overpower Marluxia's look, almost as if Marluxia couldn't handle that vocal snake of a voice that resonates from Orochimaru. Also, that reminds me. I forgot one other possible Marluxia voice:

Marluxia:

Keith Silverstein- William B. Baxter from Eureak Seven, Kewell Soresi and Yoshitaki Minami from Code Geass, Zasalamel from Soul Calibur, and Kimimaro Kaguya from Naruto.

A

Azrael

You know, I thought about Steven Blum, but ... I don't know; it just seems like Blum's voice doesn't fit in Marluxia's body. It seems too deep, and even if Blum does the Orochimaru voice, it just seems to overpower Marluxia's look, almost as if Marluxia couldn't handle that vocal snake of a voice that resonates from Orochimaru. Also, that reminds me. I forgot one other possible Marluxia voice:

Marluxia:

Keith Silverstein- William B. Baxter from Eureak Seven, Kewell Soresi and Yoshitaki Minami from Code Geass, Zasalamel from Soul Calibur, and Kimimaro Kaguya from Naruto.

Marly's Japanese voice was pretty deep and I always thought he would perfect unless it would be Paul Dobson

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I only liked Christopher Lee, the rest I could care less, it's so cool that we got a guy who played in Starwars :)

sonickenshin

Awards
Marly's Japanese voice was pretty deep and I always thought he would perfect unless it would be Paul Dobson
Want to volunteer to drag him out of Canada?

...Troy Baker as Marluxia FTW. :thumbsup:

XIII's follower

Marluxia is voiced by Keith Ferguson, the voice of Kaim Argonar from Lost Odyssey and Basch from Final Fantasy XII

Larxene is voiced by Shanelle Gray, the voice of Milliarde from Baten Kaitos Origins

Zexion is voiced by Vincent Corazza, the voice of Carlos Oliveira from Resident Evil 3 and Tuxedo Mask from Sailor Moon

Honestly, I had been thinking about this for a while, and it came true. These three are just like the rest of OXIII in respect to voices. The actors aren't well-known voice actors (save for Quinton Flynn, Derek Stephen Prince, and Kirk Thornton), none of us really came close to picking them for the roles ... and the voices are perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back