• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Derek Stephan Prince is Vexen, Epcar & Chris Lee returning

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Colours

So Derek is V.
I would luv to hear his voice, as playing as Vexen.

BlackBlitz7

Website
burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org
This is good news and bad news!!

I'm REALLY PISSED that Billy Zane isn't returning..I mean he made Xehanorts's Heartless who he is!

Lol I hated Britanny Snow as Namine and I think the girl from Camp Rock has a "prettier" voice than Birtanny.

Derek as Vexen can be really cool. I mean in general he is a sweet VA.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
I like thhe guy, that's for sure. He sounds like a funny, and cool person. And, I like the fact that he's voicing Vexen, because I could hear the potential. The Digimon Emperor isn't a very good one, as the kid is 14, but I can hear the insane-ness. Good news on voica casting so far.

Minus Naminé and Lepcar.

BUT, I can't judge yet. Is just that, Brittany will always be Naminé for me. Whether she can be good or bad, it can go either way.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Derek's gonna do a fine job.
Think... deep Digimon Emperor and you've almost got Vexen.

Omni Terra

Awards
Yes an evil Vexen laugh should be NO problem. I had no idea who the guy was until the Digimon Emperor. Man the good memories.

Rix

:)
Awards
Not sure who that Derek guy is, but I guess he will do Vexen creepy enough! Too bad that Billy Zane wont do Ansem :(

sonickenshin

Awards
Yeah I agree, Epcar hardly tried at all to match Zane's Ansem.
You crack me up. Richard Epcar was never given any material to how Zane sounded like (there's an interview that KHinsider posted in the news). So really, it was more his take.

Honestly, it'd sound much worse if it WAS the case. But, it ISN'T.

Square probably didn't even bother to contact Zane this time. He must of been a real ass to them if that was true.

"Once you enter the booth, leave your damn ego out." - a wiseman.

...and judging by some news reguarding Zane in the past (not KH related), he's got a BIG ego. <_< If that's the case, he could stay the hell away. I don't care how amazing his performance is. That's just not good for the working environment.

But, meh. If it's for some other reason, then meh.

Epcar's Ansem now and will be from now on. Deal with it.

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
It just suprised me hearing him talk with the hood up. Then he takes it off saying he is ansem. If it was zane doing the voice then i would have said. he sounds like ansem. He wasn't bad as ansem. juwst zane sounded better. that's all. hey maybe he was doing something else at time . who knows. oh well.

XIII's follower

Anyone have any clips of Tara Platt?

I approve the guy who does Zexion. He does a pretty good Spider-Man.
Josh Martin played Majin Buu (fat pink monster thing) in DBZ. So, I guess that's good (if it is him).
Derek Steven Prince can pull of a good Vexen, I'm sure.

Anyone have any clips of Tara Platt? I tried looking for Temari's voice on YouTube, but I could'nt find it.

Ew. I'm mad about poor Namine.

If you go to this site:

Naruto-Episode.Net :: The #1 Naruto Site

you should look up the episodes "Killer Kunoichi and a Shaky Shikamaru", "Zero motivation: the guy with cloud envy", and/or "Sand Shinobi: Allies of the Leaf". Those are all good samples of Tara Platt's voice.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Well, Tara isnt voicing Larxene arymore, so I guess it was just a rumor

XIII's follower

Yeah, it's too bad too. I think she would have made a great Larxene, but onward. Who do you think should voice Larxene?

Here are my choices:

Larxene:

(for a younger voice) Kate Higgins- Sakura Haruno from Naruto, Saber from Fate/Stay Night, Karin Kurosaki from Bleach, Megumi Oumi from Zatch Bell, and C.C. from Code Geass

(for a more sinister voice) Jennifer Hale- Tira from Soul Calibur, Kamina from Naruto 2nd movie, Avatar Kyoshi from Avatar, Naomi Hunter from Metal Gear Solid, and Samus Aran from Metroid .

(for continuity purposes) Tiffany Grant- Asuka Langley Soryu from Neon Genesis Evangelion, Steel Angel Tsunami from Steel Angel Kurumi, Kim Hotal from RahXephon, and Martal from Fullmetal Alchemist

Also, while I'm at it it:

Marluxia:

Richard Cansino - Misumi Tsurugi and Izumo Kamizuki from Naruto, Vega from Street Fighter, Wilheim from Xenosaga episode I, and Kenshin Himura from Rouroni Kenshin

Dave Wittenberg - Kakashi Hatake and Pein from Naruto, Sora from .hack, Ash from Galerians, Saito from Ghost in the Shell, Allen Ridgeley from Xenosaga, and Yazoo from Advent Children.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back