• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dentim's Tales

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
This was amazing. I cannot get over how well written this 4th chapter is written. I like how much Lord Ghast was insistent about released from his jail cell. And shocked at the sheriff for never having heard of him, including the incidents Lord Ghast was involved in. I also got a good kick out of Jokko, the Drinking Clown. I just find the description of him entertaining. I also found it hilarious that Lord Ghast mistook Earl as an actual Earl of nobility. Lord Ghast has a whole lot of catching up to sort of blend in. Furthermore, I like how Earl talked him out of firing Lem, and kind of expected more out of his magic to get them out their/his jail cell. xD Overall, this was a great chapter. Happy I caught up on this!

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Good to see you're back. I've taken a break from writing (too many projects for a while, but one of them's over so time to pick up again), but I did write some more inbetween:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
A new one:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
At least Ghast and Earl managed to get away from the angry mob. These two on the run was incredibly entertaining to me. I thought it was funny when Ghast got his leg stuck in the car door and Earl points out what's the point of magic. Oh, I also loved the mini chapter we got! It looks like maybe the FBI or something is after them too. They were a great surprise! I like how they settle down to eat, even though, the round glasses man needs to watch his weight. The pair had great chemistry together. I really can't wait to see how things turn out, should they run into Ghast and Earl. Overall, I liked all of the chapters. And I hope to read more! :)

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
I wasn't too sure about the mini. I feared it might slow down the main story a bit too much (and it's harder than expected to create 2 characters with stilted dialogue and still trying to make them funny), so I'm really happy to hear that. For story flow reasons I place it between chapters 4 and 5 (4 ends with Ghast's escape from the sherrif and 5 begins with them entering the city).

Summer slowed me down considerably (despite roughly 2 weeks off from work :p ) but I have about 1 and a half chapters. Here's the completed one:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
And now for something completely different...

This short story was the result of my imagination going wild from some group chat silliness. We were talking about going to a VR game to shoot zombies, but nobody could until around the holiday season and one of us is expecting his first child then. We unanimously decided that, if you left the VR part out, that would be a workable movie pitch. Hence me starting to write this (the names have been changed, but the characters behave pretty much exactly as their real-life inspirations would. As verified by one of them :p ):

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back