• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Dengeki Interviews Tetsuya Nomura!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I meant to say utada sorry about that like I said I'm doubtful if she comes back because of Disney

Xagzan

Awards
We dont know how long it's been for Aqua. It could've been a month, a couple months or yes even a year but we dont know exactly. I even though I'd be interested to see what she's like with long hair or a new outfit I dont see Nomura changing TAV for kh3. Maybe kh4 though.

I think Nomura said the 10 years it's been since BBS equals 1 year in the WoD.

And since I don't suspect I'll be playing KH4, I'd like the change to come now. It would just be weird for SRK to look different but have TAV exactly the same.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I think Nomura said the 10 years it's been since BBS equals 1 year in the WoD.

And since I don't suspect I'll be playing KH4, I'd like the change to come now. It would just be weird for SRK to look different but have TAV exactly the same.

Not exactly.

Famitsu

-- At that point, it seems like Aqua has been lost for a long time.

Nomura: Yes. From when she comes to the world of darkness to when she meets Ansem the Wise, over 10 years have passed in the outside world. The flow of time is different in the world of darkness and the outside world, so it doesn't feel like 10 years have passed. But there's no mistaking that she's been in the world of darkness for quite a long time.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
reproduces the brush painting of Disney works in even greater beauty.

Oh lawd. Every time I hear about the Kingdom Shader thing it just sounds even better and beautifuler. ;o;

I agree with everyone saying Kairi's outfit scheme should return to purple (or violet or lavender or whatever) and white. I like her KH2 attire but there's no denying purple is the superior color.

Lea

Awards
Website
joshtominus.com
I'm very much interested in what Nomura has to say in his interview with IGN.

With news that Disney now owns the rights do these various companies and their respective properties, of course Nomura would get interested and begin imagining the possibilities for those new characters and worlds inside of the Kingdom Hearts universe. In an E3 interview with IGN, he explained, “Whenever I hear of the news, I always say, ‘woah…they’ve done it again.’”“The first thing I do when I find out this news is contact Disney and see if it’s something I can use [in Kingdom Hearts].”

I would love Pixar being added into Kingdom Hearts. Imagine some Pixar worlds though! Toy Story? Monsters Inc? Finding Nemo/Finding Dory? (Which would be a great replacement for The Little Mermaid, or if Nomura ever considered a tie-in world with both The Little Mermaid and Finding Nemo, that would be really cool to see!) Of course, this is just my ten year-old imagination coming back to me now. I'd be ok with Studio Ghibli, although I would prefer it to be just Disney and Pixar. I feel that having characters like Sora involved in storylines with Marvel superheroes would just feel awkward to me. Sora with any superhero storyline would feel awkward to me, The Incredibles included. I really hope Star Wars has no affiliation with Kingdom Hearts.

EDIT: Sorry if none of what I said makes sense or if I'm misinterpreting this. It's late, cut me some slack.

Vasquez

Awards
I hope hey implement flowmotion to a larger extent in KHIII.

I'm on the sidelines about the deck commands.

They would have to do a better job of making it easier to use.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
--It seems the look of the characters is different from usual...?
Nomura: That would be because of what the developers are referring to as the 'Kingdom Shader', which adds shading to the base image generation of the original 'Kingdom Hearts' that reproduces the brush painting of Disney works in even greater beauty.

It sounds like he's saying that the trailer showed original KH PS2-ish graphics that they had added shaders to.
That can't be the case, can it?

on another note, it's funny how they talk about it being 10 years between BBS and KH I even though 3D confirm that time move different in each world. how does that work? maybe time move faster the closer you get to the light side of the universe and vice versa.
This would mean that if 10 years have past at DI, Disney Castle would be much further away from the rod seeing how HDL have barely aged at all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back