• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dengeki Interviews Tetsuya Nomura on KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8, KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
*In 2018, SE gives KH3 release date of 2022 for PS5. But don’t worry, KH2.95 with one whole world to play through and a movie of characters you don’t care about in the far distant future who will play a critical role in KH3 is just around the corner. Enjoy! :D

Muke

whatever
Awards
In the past Square Enix used "Simultaneous World Wide Release" to refer to a game releasing on different days within the same week, and since NA gets their games on Tuesdays and Japan gets them on Thursdays I believe, you might be waiting 5 days.
imo that's pretty good. At least it's in the same week, so we won't be spoiled as much as in the past.

Sally-boiii

Awards
seems like I'm gonna have to make do with cutscene movies or break down and buy a PS3 for KH 1.5 and 2.5 in order to play them all before 3 comes out...

SoraForeverKH

The part where Nomura hints that Sora is going to make an appearance in 0.2 has me on the moon! Now I HAVE to get this game! Wow! Sora hasn't really been featured story wise in the series since KH 3D back in 2012! I miss him... So any new info about him, or image, it gets me so excited! Too bad about storing all that excitement for E3 to feature a KH III trailer and then it no making an appearance. I about cried. Hopefully I can hold off until December later this year. It's technically been a year since we got a real KH III trailer, and not just a clip. So if I hold my breath for a new trailer towards the end of the year, I hope it's not for nothing!
All and all though, this interview was awesome!

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Re-reading this interview, just seeing that inside the castle are fragments of other worlds is so intriguing to me. What if Aqua meets a dark version of Zack in the Coliseum part of the world?

Also reading that magic has an effect on the terrain, that makes me so happy. I normally only use Thunder and Cure magic, but I feel like I will definitely use Blizzard in KH3.

Awards
Re-reading this interview, just seeing that inside the castle are fragments of other worlds is so intriguing to me. What if Aqua meets a dark version of Zack in the Coliseum part of the world?
Since 0.2 takes place during KH1, the Coliseum probably won't be there because it was in the realm of light in KH1.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Since 0.2 takes place during KH1, the Coliseum probably won't be there because it was in the realm of light in KH1.

Oh damn, true. I forgot about that... but that doesn't mean Zack can't be in 0.2 ;)

That means it's probably going to be Enchanted Dominion and Dwarf Woodlands inside the castle.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Well, I wouldn't say that they're inside the castle per say, just that the castle transitions into another broken area.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
How far along do you guys think they'll make Back Cover go? They've released footage of Ava's speech to the Dandelions (that seems to be the furthest they've gotten storyline wise) and they just released more content to KHX. When KHX is closed in September, do you guys think they'll still be programming then? Filling in those gaps that KHX has left?

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
How far along do you guys think they'll make Back Cover go? They've released footage of Ava's speech to the Dandelions (that seems to be the furthest they've gotten storyline wise) and they just released more content to KHX. When KHX is closed in September, do you guys think they'll still be programming then? Filling in those gaps that KHX has left?
I think Gula being struck down is chronologically the furthest part of the storyline.

Anyway, I think the script is complete by now and probably was for many months, which means only season 2 of Unchained may filling gaps that were left, that would be:
- Who created the Emblems? (might still be covered in the finale)
- Where do Mickey, Donald, Goofy and the others come from?
- When does KHX happen and where does it happen (Sleeping Worlds or not)?

Some secrets will obviously not spoiled until KHIII comes around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back