• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Demyx's water clone powers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
You know wat i never figured out, why if u dont eliminate Demyx's clones, u die? I mean the clones are weak and easy to kill as crap. But why do u die?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
It's a time based mini game, which honestly was an annoyance. Then again you could say that it was implemented to make the boss fight harder since Demyx is somewhat of a push over if you keep your distance from him. Besides some of his water clones can become useful beforehand by using reaction commands to cause damage.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
I don't really know how that worlks, but like Iridum said, it's a time based game.
Maybe if you don't defeat the clones in time, Demyx sneeks up behind and kills you?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Well seeing as how Sora is in the background standing with a disappointed posture, that doesn't seem to be the case.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
That was the most annoying battle ever. Yet, it show that Demyx is no wimp. As for the water clones, the dissapointed Sora infers that Demyx gets away after that. I agree, very pointless indeed. :35:

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
That was the most annoying battle ever. Yet, it show that Demyx is no wimp. As for the water clones, the dissapointed Sora infers that Demyx gets away after that. I agree, very pointless indeed. :35:
Oh, okay, I get it now. That makes sense to use the water clones as cover to get away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back