• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Demyx's water clone powers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
maybe they are to distract Sora while he prepares an ultimate attack like having the clones all come at sora and incase him in water which would drown him.

that would be kinda cool if they showed it. "Dance, water, dance" :3.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I was talkin about how he said the clones surround and thrash him. And the funny thing is, still no blood.

What happens to Sora after the time runs out is left up to our imagination. Did they squeeze the life out of him? Did they place Sora in a big bubble, drowing him? Or did they surrond him and violates his physical being from all angles?

I used my imagination and came up with what might happen if you don't defeat him in time, which was probably a guresome death off sceen

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
It's game play mechanics: if Sora "knocks out" or "dies", he isn't really dead unless you get a story cut scene of him doing so. You just lost, when you're suppose to win, and move on the story. The time limit is not canon because of this, and was simply placed to add difficulty to something that would otherwise be crappy, easy-to-kill clones in reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back