• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Demyx's water clone powers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
I don't think that's what he was trying to convey.

Maybe he's conveying that Luxord's got his back and is sitting up on that castle watching Demyx. That clock hits zero and Luxy just snaps his fingers for the kill.

Or, you know, non-canon limitation to the fight sorta deal.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
If this is true, then i think i have a new found respect for demyx. He's officially a beast. Yeah, to me he was the hardest boss in the game.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
Well, actually running away from a tough opponent isnt that bad. If Demyx actually ran away. He would have been the smartest member in the organization. Word

Shinra

Banned
Awards
no you don't die...you just fail and the battle has to restart just keep using wild dance when he does it and you won't fail trust me

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
no you don't die...you just fail and the battle has to restart just keep using wild dance when he does it and you won't fail trust me

I already beat this battle a while ago, im just wondering how Demyx can kill u with that water clone thing. Yeah, wisdom form+fira=super cheapness.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
but other than the clones those water pillars and orbs did some preety good damage

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Although, not stated, I always assumed that if you don't finish in time, the water clones thrashes the poor Sora from all angles, killing him. That perception was more than enough to stop from losing.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
Although, not stated, I always assumed that if you don't finish in time, the water clones thrashes the poor Sora from all angles, killing him. That perception was more than enough to stop from losing.

That sounds kinda violent for a KH game though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back