• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Demyxs name

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prajna

What is with all these "What this person's name" threads. They don't have any significant value to the story, so who cares?

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Because we want to know. And, we're really bored and want to pass time. Who knows, whoever was the one to guess somebody's name might be right and get a real thrill out of knowing it.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
I've always thought it was Emyd too. Others say it's Myde but that's just too bland for me, lol.

No hating for trying to think. ^.^

I thought it was Myde as well.

∞;4422075 said:
No offence, but there's really no point to this. There's nothing we can say for certain, just postulate on what sounds most likely.

^this^

FallenVirgo

I think I'm spot on with Luxord having been Ruldo. It fits the whole british thing he's got going on.

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk
About 2 years ago I tried, to come up with all the names. (Or rather what sounded more like a name in my ears.) by writing every letter in their names, rearranging 1 letter at the time.
EG. Sai-Sia-Asi-Ais-Isa-Ias.

I gave up on Marluxia though, but I did end up guessing Lea, as the real name. (Sorry, I have no proof, go ahead and yell at me if you don't believe it. I don't mind)

I remember I chose:
Isa, No idea why, sounded best, I guess.
Emyd, because it sounded like Emmet. (Didn't know it was a tortoise, really makes it fit.)
Droul, I don't know. I could pronounce it.

As for Lumaria, I can pronounce that too, guess I'll start calling him that. (Better tha Armulai. :)

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net
It starts with an 'E' as far as I know... Man's got too many syllables to his name. {I think that's what they're called}

Dilan and Evan are both pretty plain... The only one's that haven't been figured out are Marluxia Larxene and Luxord. Or at least no one's tried them yet... Saix seems like it's be Asi or Sai.

My guess for Marluxia; Lumiara. Larxene; Ralena. and Luxord; Lorud. Just a guess though

:D I also thought it was Lumiara. It sounds feminine like Marluxia.

I thought of Arlene for Larxene, but thought it wasn't mixed enough. It's a real name though.

Lurod sounds good, but again isn't mixed.

I also thought of Isa. :D

Sorry for not reading the whole thread. Three pages. *shudders*

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Lea(Lee) Is Axel's true name, in BBS if we hear of Lee I'd assume they are speaking of Lea.

Pretty sure it's pronounced "Lay-ah".

Emyd @ Demyx.
Lumaria @ Marluxia.

What I think, unsure of others. However, the first six of O13's members' names didn't hold any relevance to their elements, so I wouldn't assume the rest of O13's members' would necessarily follow the same pattern all the time.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Pretty sure it's pronounced "Lay-ah".

Emyd @ Demyx.
Lumaria @ Marluxia.

What I think, unsure of others. However, the first six of O13's members' names didn't hold any relevance to their elements, so I wouldn't assume the rest of O13's members' would necessarily follow the same pattern all the time.
It's been pronounced in English by Saix as 'Lee' and why would they make it 'Lay-ah'? That sounds even more feminine, and of course has the connotations with the chick from Star Wars.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
∞;4574727 said:
It's been pronounced in English by Saix as 'Lee' and why would they make it 'Lay-ah'? That sounds even more feminine, and of course has the connotations with the chick from Star Wars.

You just ruined 358/2 for me.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Well why would you want it to sound that way anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back