• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Demyx's Death

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DemoAspect

Did anyone else find Demyx's death odd and suspicious? Like yeah he had the same death effect as all other organization members, but he seemed to fade into light. It could have been the water which made it seem like light but I don't know, I just have a feeling he was more important then he was made out to be.

Im just spitballing here but it just seemed out of place for an organization member's death.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I thought his death was super sad because he seemed relatively innocent / was really cute and funny. But I don't think the circumstances of his fading away were meant to symbolize anything important. Like the other defeated Organization members, he vanished into darkness mixed with his element (water).

DemoAspect

I thought his death was super sad because he seemed relatively innocent / was really cute and funny. But I don't think the circumstances of his fading away were meant to symbolize anything important. Like the other defeated Organization members, he vanished into darkness mixed with his element (water).

I agree it was really sad...

He had sympathy towards Roxas and I think he meant well. Poor Demy

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I agree it was really sad...

He had sympathy towards Roxas and I think he meant well. Poor Demy
Demyx didn't sound too sympathetic towards Roxas when he fought Sora and said, "Silence traitor!" His usual lazy, cowardly and upbeat persona seemed to take on a more sinister tone when he said that.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Demyx didn't sound too sympathetic towards Roxas when he fought Sora and said, "Silence traitor!" His usual lazy, cowardly and upbeat persona seemed to take on a more sinister tone when he said that.

It was his way of forcing himself to fight. Demyx only followed orders to ensure he didn’t get killed or “turned into a Dusk” by Xemnas. He was fairly friendly to Roxas from what we can tell from Days.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Not for long however. He should be back as a human.
I mean if everyonelse is coming back

I am suprised at the timing, however, is it weird how some like zexion were killed months before and only recover the same time as everyone else

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I mean if everyone else is coming back

I am surprised at the timing, however, is it weird how some like Zexion were killed months before and only recover the same time as everyone else
Yeah, it makes you wonder. I do wonder if Demyx's Heartless was actually killed. If Demyx's Heartless wasn't killed, then what happens?

Rosebudx

Awards
I kind of got the feeling that them all coming back around the same time had to do with Sora & Co defeating the first Org, or possibly the takedown of the pseudo Kingdom Hearts. Something was obviously delaying their return, and it has to be related to that ending.

raccoonscity

Website
raccoonscity.tumblr.com
Yeah, it makes you wonder. I do wonder if Demyx's Heartless was actually killed. If Demyx's Heartless wasn't killed, then what happens?

I imagine that they end up in some kind of limbo until both halves are destroyed. With Lea and the others, they just kind of woke up sometime after their death. So they probably "die" as nobodies, and then wake up as if they just fell asleep.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I just want to see Demyx in San Fronsokyo as a slacker college student. That would fit him perfectly.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I just want to see Demyx in San Fronsokyo as a slacker college student. That would fit him perfectly.
I always pictured him as a merman living in Atlantica because of his water element. That's just me! If Demyx or Medy/Yemd/Demy/Emyd whatever does come back and does get shown in the latest E3 trailer, anything can go.

Hakan Xatos

Awards
I always pictured him as a merman living in Atlantica because of his water element. That's just me! If Demyx or Medy/Yemd/Demy/Emyd whatever does come back and does get shown in the latest E3 trailer, anything can go.

Now I know why Demyx was so upset when he died. He didn't want to go back to Atlantica and resume doing cheesy musicals without legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back