• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Demyx

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JTD95

Many people says that Demyx is one of the weakest members or the weakest, but who thinks that he actually was one of the hardest bosses?

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
He's only really more difficult because of the fact of having to defeat the Water Dancers within a tightish time limit. Itherwise, re's only really good for giving Sora and Co a well needed washing

Shade737

Silver Member
He had the best attitude and his water clones had so much potential that wasn't used.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
I say he had much more potential as a character than they used. He was slightly challenging, with all the combos he could trap you in, and the fact that you could barely move due to all of his water. I found the clones were quite easy though.

star_seeker24

Yeh, he was a little bit hard when you fight him at Hollow Bastion, but that's all down to what technique you use.
He isn't hard when you fight him the first time in the Underworld....
"Run, run away!"
He's definatly one of my favourites though.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Demyx is just like his element: water. It looks weak and harmless, but push him the wrong way and you get a tsunami. It's not really that he's a terrible fighter, at least, not in my opinion, it's just that he doesn't enjoy fighting, so he avoids it whenever possible. SDG calling him a wimp with no heart, and the thought that Roxas had betrayed him, was enough to set him off.

The Water Clones are probably the most difficult part, but I think he's challenging enough without them, depending on the difficulty setting. It's because he moves so fast that it's hard for me to trap him in a good combo, and he never sits still long enough for you to just keep whacking him with the Keyblade. Those geysers are annoying too.

Adwin

Website
xpopsiclex.deviantart.com
Not one of the hardest to defeat, but not the easiest either. He's somewhere in the middle. It IS annoying though, when he moves around real quick and you can't get a hold of him >_<

Kairiangel

He was tough for me (besides Xaldin and Xigbar) but he is a really good character. Its good to have a bad guy who is usually scared or forgetfull but can give a hard punch.

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;&#477;&#633;nl&#305;&#592;&#607;
I think they could have uped the difficulty a little bit, but that was an issue with the whole KH2 game

I really wanted to see his personality more, in cutscenes and in the fights

Shadowlight

He's not as weak as he is nervous.
And skittish.
And a little paranoid.

After the first few fights whenever I played KH2 I could beat him in any difficulty fairly easily.
First few were pretty harsh though...

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
He is one of the weakest members, but when it comes to gameplay, he's one of the toughest bosses. I was stuck on him for five days. It was mainly the water clones though.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
Demyx isn't that EASY or HARD as a boss, but he's satisfactory (for a KH2 boss).
The clones got me all the time... And even when I did defeat the clones he found a way to get my HP low and then send a deathly hit my way.
I wouldn't say he's "weak"... But hey, that's just me.
I wish we saw more of him in the game overall. To me, it seemed like he had a lot of potential and he wasn't used correctly... Just a somewhat kind of filler boss :/

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
I agree, he should've been in the game more. He was a fun character; one of my favorites despite his overall lack of cutscenes!

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Well, hopefully 358/2 Days will add at least a little bit more to his underdeveloped character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back