• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Demyx and Luxord in Phase 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Seasaltrio

Awards
So, far, all original Organization XIII's real selves are accounted for, except Demyx and Luxord.
At the end of KH III, Luxord was recompleted.
Xemnas gathered numbers 9-12 and talked about an ancient keyblade legacy that slumbers within them.
We know that Larxine and Marluxia were wielders from the age of fairy tales. Could the same be true for Demyx and Luxord?
Also, what are their real names. I unscrambled some possibilities, such as Dyem, Dyme, Medy, Myed, for Demyx. None are really that good, as you can tell. 😂
So what we know about their real selves is pretty hazy, but this is where you can guess away at what they'll do in future games.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Since Luxord appears to be one of Yozora's companions I'm guessing he'll probably be a valuable ally to the Guardians of Light. We still need to see what the deal is with that Wild Card he gave Sora. No clue about Demyx and where his true allegiance and motives lie.

Also I don't think they're from the age of Fairy tales given that they weren't seen or mentioned throughout UX. At best they could be among the missing classmates of DR

Last edited:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
If Luxord (or his somebody) is from this unreality dimension with Yozora, I hope Demyx will be too. Maybe as a rock star or something. I don't want everybody to be from the Age of Fairy Tales.

Awards
Demyx is an interesting one. I can't remember if it was Nomura or someone else, but they mentioned that Demyx was intentionally left out of the ending cutscene for KH3. There's also the fact that in KH2, Demyx mentions that nobodies can have hearts. This is information he shouldn't have. it is revealed in DDD that only Xemnas, Xigbar, and possibly Saix were the only ones who knew this information which makes sense because they were org 13's top members. But why does Demyx know this? So, Demyx is shaping up to be a lot more significant than we thought.

LoneFox

Awards
I think I have quite good understanding of Luxord. His somebody name is Ludor, which is Latin for Player and originally a part of his gambling gimmick. It has been retconned to connect him to the UX Player character. He was the another heart inside the Player, the one whose Chirithy turned into a nightmare. He probably went into Xehanort together with the Player's heart, and was then turned into a nobody when Xehanort split himself into Ansem and Xemnas. He is now in afterlife (Quadratum), because his original body perished a long time ago. An open question is, on which side he is now? In other words, is the wild card really a power bangle...?

Demyx is a much harder case. It looks like they want us to believe that he is the Master of Masters. That is unlikely to be the truth, but at the same time we don't have any other survivors from the UX timeline left. One possibility is that he is not from UX time, but from Scala soon after it. He may have arrived into the modern timeline together with Ephemer. His name definitely should have a meaning, but it is probably not in English. Has anyone tried to search for it systematically, trying all possible combinations?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Demyx is an interesting one. I can't remember if it was Nomura or someone else, but they mentioned that Demyx was intentionally left out of the ending cutscene for KH3. There's also the fact that in KH2, Demyx mentions that nobodies can have hearts. This is information he shouldn't have. it is revealed in DDD that only Xemnas, Xigbar, and possibly Saix were the only ones who knew this information which makes sense because they were org 13's top members. But why does Demyx know this? So, Demyx is shaping up to be a lot more significant than we thought.
I was under the impression that was just him manipulating Sora, before letting the mask slip. Of course I could see this being retconned later.

Awards
I was under the impression that was just him manipulating Sora, before letting the mask slip. Of course I could see this being retconned later.
I just rewatched the cutscene and it's honestly hard to read Demyx's body language and intensions when he says "Oh, we do too have hearts! Don't be mad..." So it's entirely possible that Demyx was trying to trick Sora when he says that. Donald even says, "You can't trick us!" after he tells them. I'm more inclined to believe that he did actually know that Nobodies can have hearts and that Nomura has planned it at least somewhat because of how the Luxu reveal was handled.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I'm not even going to try and guess their real names. Who knows what it'll be. I'm both excited and nervous about Luxord and Demyx in phase 2. I don't want them to be from the Age of Fairy Tales, and I also don't want their characters to be fake identities either. I think I'm more worried for Demyx then I am Luxord on that front.

Luxord in general is just a character I want to see more of. I really hope he's from Yozora's world. The unreality stuff has peaked my interest so I'm crossing my fingers he's part of it. Demyx is harder to pinpoint because we don't have many clues on who he really is or where he came from. I'm also really curious what possible new outfits they could have. If Luxord is the driver he must have a classy outfit and I can't wait to see it.

kvyra

Awards
Have a feeling Demyx will be De My.

Definitions.

De. descend

My. belonging to or associated with the speaker.

Alexxio M.

Awards

my vote for Luxord and Demyx’s roles goes to this theory that has the added bonus of possibly predicting the name of the master of masters
enjoy and I recommend following the creator he doesn’t have many at the moment but all his videos are great. Quality does take time so that part is understandable.

Last edited:

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Sonny's stuff is great, but not even he believes that Demyx is one of Yozora's companions anymore. They're not missing a fourth, they're counterparts to Donald and Goofy.

Personally, (and I think I've got Sonny agreeing) I think Demyx isn't from the age of fairy tales but even farther back than that. I believe Demyx is a lost companion of the Master of Masters childhood. Take a closer look at Demyx's story in the character files and you'll see a familiar phrase and a character who joined the organization specifically because he was lonely.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
An idea I'm sorta fond of (because I seem to be the only one who's thought of it lol) is Demyx and Luxord are two of the shadow people the player traps in UX who eventually escaped, maybe at the cost of their memories like how Ven, Lauriam, and Elrena did, and gained forms (or possessed people whatever.)

The idea started with how Subject X could actually be one of them as they were also a group of five and what was said in the secret report could refer to them just as easily as Skuld's group, and the woman who could be Xehanort's mother looks like Skuld's descendant which would mean Skuld likely lived her life in that town with Ephemer and couldn't be the teenager who appeared in RG.

Then I figured "well these guys are supposed to be part of this "Keyblade legacy" thing yet we haven't seen them in UX, so sure, why not?" 😆

Back