• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Demyx(2nd battle)(I feel hopeless)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
1) Train
2) Have lots of pots and elixirs
3) Use your drives (wisely)
4) At the beginning of the battle, make sure you use those little "note" nobodies to your advantage.

Really, it's quite easy if you're high levelled. So maybe, if none of that works, train train train. ;)

what exactly are you having trouble with. Is it the killing of the forms or is Demyx killing ya.

of course level up if your getting slaughtered out there but also heres the strategy i stick with when up against that little waterboy:
When you first get out there I usually have no trouble in depleting his health and then defeating the forms (often times using the reaction button so you twirl the thing around, that helps). You want to get used to his attacks so you can dodge them the best you can. Also healing often is a very good idea. It was killing the forms a second time that I had trouble with. I simply went into a drive form.. master i think, and went crazy on them and then Demyx himself when they were done and gone. If hes damaging you and your about to die revert back and use a potion or cure and then by point you should be able to do him in with the help of Donald and Goofy.

if this strategy fails (which really isnt a strategy just kinda what i do) LEVEL UP. Cause that helps A TON. Believe me.

L!NO

You need to be at level 33-35
When he say dance water, dance start do the reaction movie as many times you can.
Then just hi thim and try to not be serounded by his water.
Do not drive, or only wisdom form.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
Demyx himself is easy, it's the Water Clones that will end the fight for you. Level 35 should be suitable for this fight. Here's what I'd do. Have The Olympic Crest Keyblade for an added Combo Boost, have alot of Potions. When the battle starts, use Donald's Comet Combo Attack to take out a good portion of the clones, and the reaction command can take care of the rest. Once that's done, Demyx flies around in these water spouts, or whatever. If you leveled up Wisdom Form, Quick Run is useful here. He'll summon some Water Clones, but if you get close enough, you can use the Reaction Command to temporarily hit him. He'll dance towards you to set up a reaction command. If done right, he'll smacked in the air giving you the chance to wail on him. If done wrong, it may kill you if your health is low. It wouldn't be smart to get right in his face and fight him since he summons Water Orbs to strike you. Personally, I like using Master Form during this fight when his health is low to finish him off. When he says, "Come on, kick to the beat", he'll strike with his Sitar. Then he'll say, "Rock it out." If you use Guard successfully, you won't be hit. Then comes that annoying 10 Clones in 10 Seconds bit. This will be the fight shifter. Using th reaction command only is a big risk, that may, or may not work. I use the Trinity Limit Combo Attack for this. You don't have to, but I use it. It gets rid of all them. Hope this helps.

dr.korytco

Ok , the trick is to use triangle alot for the forms, and to use it fast never hold on to a form for more than a moment of a second. Get rid of each form as quickly as you can. Attack a form and quickly use triangle after. I beat it as a level 29-30, trust me the action after is well worth the struggle of this one. I feel in love with this game again.

Last edited:

godforce852

Its simple, keep hammering his clones with combos and jab triangle ASAP whenever you get to a bunch of em, and he should fall soon. OR make sure donald and goofy's spells are set to very frequent, that should shave off a little hp of the clones. OR simply go master and spam thunder and triangle.

Dman2.0

i just pound the triangle button when he says "dance water dance" and either kill them all or start all over.

lonekyuubi

Combine what everyone else says and use fire. Turn master form when the time is right and spam fire. You shouldnt have that much trouble. And if all else fails, check gamefaqs or youtube :3

soralove432

i just listened for him to say "dance water dance", then just pounded triangle to kill all the forms, then beat up demyx. i had trouble with it at first, but you'll get it. it can be really frustrating too. just make sure to use the reaction command to your advantage. and if all else fails, just level up a ton. everything gets easier with higher levels. i was around 38 when i beat him. good luck!

iloveyou502

Battling my inner demons....and winning thank you
First of all KEEP MOVING. Demyx is going to keep blasting you with bubbles.

Second, smacking a demyx water clone turns it into a note which triggers the wild dance reaction command. Also when you have to killl forms stay close to demyx because you can catch them right when they spawn.

Show Stopper React. Com. : Do it. It's easy and you can get an extra melee combo off him.

When he does the water wall Cast thunder, itll stop him.

When hes got two walls blocking you two in jump back to the water. The combo he's doing is lethal.

Speaking of lethal, stay away from the clones. Those notes will slash you to death.

Also during the first part you can get damage by slashing Demyx with the notes.

Im an expert at this battle. I did it with 5 potions, no cure, drives, summons, or limits. It's quite easy when you get the hang of it.

Seftrex

What you should do is, enter the battle destroy the Water Dancers, once they are dead watch his moves. Try not to attack and keep your distance, keep watching his moves, see how long it takes for him to perform them. Then when you think you can do it, let him kill you and start the battle over. It may sound stupid and ridiculous but I did it, now I have beat him and now I am stuck on Xigbar ¬_¬

Jolts

Use wild dance on all the clones and when they're gone u should wait until he finishes all his attacks then attack like crazy. Repeat the cycle as many times as needed. And make sure that u have arial recovery and explosion equipped. I found them necessary to beat him.

missmamibear

This fight is basically identical to the previous one. Start out by defeating the 50 forms in 40 seconds. Use the Reaction Command as much as possible. After you destroy all of the clones, Demyx presents himself as an opponent. He prefers to fight with water geysers and pressured rain. To avoid these attacks, simply retreat. When he says “Dance, Water, Dance!” , you need to be rid of more of the clones before proceeding. Usually 10 clones in 10 seconds. Use Goofy and Trinity Limits as often as you can, as they are powerful and can finish the fight quicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back