• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Demos at TGS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowroxas91

hey you think that the demo of BBS that is gonna be in TGS will have a stage where you can play as Aqua??

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
It would be good to have something that suggests that her storyline will be at least half decent hah

But seriously, I'm thinking they will

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
i think they're going to add something we've never seen to that point. something like the focus gauge (it was introduced in august if i'm correct). maybe it's aqua this time...

but hey...WHO KNOWS??

billythecat128

I'm actually hoping some smart-alec is going to put those demo's online so the ones
who don't go to the cons can play the game for themselves! ;)
(that would be awesome!) ^^

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I agree with billythecat.. I'd be glad to see more leaked footage of BBS, 358/2 days, and Coded appear on the internet, even if Square kills it in like.. every few minutes or so.. (You know.. like they did to the leaked BBS trailer awhile back.. :p )

I wonder if they're show more gameplay from the other Organization members that were in not in the recent demo, along with more Xion gameplay.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
I'm actually hoping some smart-alec is going to put those demo's online so the ones
who don't go to the cons can play the game for themselves! ;)
(that would be awesome!) ^^

Ha. Haha.

You severely underestimate the security at events like this. Even at low security events, stealing a demo is ultimately impossible to do without someone noticing.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Aqua Demo huh? Well I dont actually want to see her being played as yet. Id rather wait till the game comes out. That will be one of the only secrets that the game has(TERRA IS XEHONART!!!!!!) that and a few other things....

LiD

I hope there is an Aqua Demo..xD
or the third senario whom ever it may be..
but im pretty sure there will be a BBS demo

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Well, from the looks of it, we might already know what one of the bosses in Aqua's part is. :p

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I am thinking it's possible, except if they want to keep the suspense up for her part.

Hmm.. maybe they could so bite-sized tidbits of her gameplay that will slightly hint at her fighting style, but yet, will still keep the major details a mystery. I think this demo will still probably be more showcasing of Ven (probably more so than Terra this time) and Terra's gameplay.

So, who do you think will be the main showcase for 358/2 Days? More Xion gameplay? Some (story mode) gameplay of Saix and some of the other members not seen at the last event?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back