• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Demon's Souls

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
re: Demon's Souls - "Y'all Slayers postin' in a Maneater thread!"

This is the fucking hardest game ever. HUGE problems at the second level. First it's almost inpossible to survive till the boss and then he kills you like nothing when you try to hit him and you have to restart and no money, no potions.
I gonna earn some money on the first place again then I buy some magic which I discovered after wasting all my money on other shit! this is a job for the AVN, if he only did some new games... maybe in 40 years...

which boss are you talking about? you know you can pick and choose the stage order after the first level right?

Macabre

Gold Member

Well, this is great news. Demon's Souls Black Phantom Edition is number six in the UK chart.
Deserves to be higher, but still, great news.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

which boss are you talking about? you know you can pick and choose the stage order after the first level right?
the boss on 1-2 and no if it's possible to skip the bridge (the last army before the boss is where I fail if I don't get to the boss) then I really feel like a noob. Is that really possible?
otherwise, offcourse I know I can skip 1-1 and go to 1-2

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards

There's an underground tunnel going under the bridge, but you'll have to fight some dogs, which I find to be more trouble than they're worth. You can kill the dragon, but unless you've got a lot of arrows, regen ring, or good reflexes, it's not worth it. I say just time it right and run through. The dragon will kill the majority of the people on the bridge save the last few guys. Those you have to make sure you run past where teh dragon will kill you. I used a running slash to knock everyone down, and then killed them one by one.

And they mean selecting different worlds. There's more than just that one stone, and you won't be able to make it past 1- anyway, just up to the boss and then there's a barrier. You can still beat the boss, but you can't progress.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards

Oh look, that old man is selling a Heater's Shield for 2000 souls, it's probably way better than the fucking wooden shield I have now! I'll buy it!

>just spent 350 souls to repair sword
>spent another 500 to upgrade sword
>spent 1200 on gauntlets
>all in all, only have 700 souls left

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards

Good choice repairing your stuff, though.

I hear that magic rips through this game.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com

Good choice repairing your stuff, though.

I hear that magic rips through this game.

Magic users are super good in the game, since they can generally just run around firing off soul arrow and shit and do some great damage for not taking nearly as many risks.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards

Magic users are super good in the game, since they can generally just run around firing off soul arrow and shit and do some great damage for not taking nearly as many risks.

See: Royalty

motherfucking beast class

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com

classes don't really mean shit towards the end of the game anyway

kind of wish they were a little more rigid

Macabre

Gold Member

There's an underground tunnel going under the bridge, but you'll have to fight some dogs, which I find to be more trouble than they're worth. You can kill the dragon, but unless you've got a lot of arrows, regen ring, or good reflexes, it's not worth it. I say just time it right and run through. The dragon will kill the majority of the people on the bridge save the last few guys. Those you have to make sure you run past where teh dragon will kill you. I used a running slash to knock everyone down, and then killed them one by one.

And they mean selecting different worlds. There's more than just that one stone, and you won't be able to make it past 1- anyway, just up to the boss and then there's a barrier. You can still beat the boss, but you can't progress.

I ran to the top of the first archer tower on the bridge and using Soul Arrow I killed the dragon in a few minutes. I had the 4-1 Crescent Falchion with me which is a really awesome weapon for magic users and it also replenishes MP slowly, so if I ran out of MP I'd just equip it and wait and then start using Soul Arrow again.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards

The reason why he said that Royalty is the best class for magic users is because they start with a magic regen ring. Otherwise it's rather hard to play as a mage in the beginning. Or at least harder. Combine that with Macabre's Cresent Fachion, apparently, and it'd be a lot easier.

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

God damn I feel violated the whole time while playing this. I got it yesterday and only played for like two hours. I'm still on the first section with like 3,000 souls but don't know what to do with them or what to do next =/
I'm quite happy wandering around at this point.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards

After helping the knight, if you've already done so, you run around and kill more demons and eventually come into this big open area which is originally blocked off by some wooden structures. Just break it down and then a few ghouls will attack you. Run up the stairs and take down the soldiers (or archers, since they'll be higher up and shooting at you). Keep going up the stairs and you'll eventually find where you need to get to.

If you reach an incredibly long bridge with a lot of guys on it, you're in the right spot. Get ready to run.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net

The reason why he said that Royalty is the best class for magic users is because they start with a magic regen ring. Otherwise it's rather hard to play as a mage in the beginning. Or at least harder. Combine that with Macabre's Cresent Fachion, apparently, and it'd be a lot easier.

As a Royal you can pretty much one-shot everything in the beginning areas with Soul Arrow. :)

Zen

Silver Member
Awards

If only I'd known that when I started. When I found out, I had done too much as a Knight. At first, I was thinking of going through the game without spending too many souls on magic related skills, if at all.

Can't remember where but eventually I decided to use magic, and well I'm a guy who likes everything balanced and couldn't go on without at least spending souls on magic skills in order to not have it too weak.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards

As a Royal you can pretty much one-shot everything in the beginning areas with Soul Arrow. :)

From half a mile away.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards

Yeah, it's pretty bitchin being a magic user. I'm thinking about restarting as a mage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back