• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Demon's Souls

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Website
sites.google.com
fuck 5-2.

If you go into that world without poison resist, that thing will eat you alive. Combined with the fact that there is little sense of direction in the entire world, yeah, I would say I had the most problems with this one.

αsiя

space coke
5-2 isn't that hard. Annoying yea, but not hard. The only part I found hard was in the swamps and where the BP is at. That freaker had a Meat Clever, and the fact you can't even roll and you have to try your best to try to get yourself to land is pretty darn annoying and hard. And the boss in that world is probably one of the easiest freakers in the entire game, right next to the Penetrator.

Also I would like some help. Is anyone is willing to give me a Pure Darkmoon stone. The crystal lizards don't respawn anymore in 4-2 and 4-3/4. I would appreciated it, and I'm willing to give up something (if I have it) for it.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
If you go into that world without poison resist, that thing will eat you alive.
Well, there's your problem, one very easily fixed.
Combined with the fact that there is little sense of direction in the entire world, yeah, I would say I had the most problems with this one.
The only part I found hard was in the swamps and where the BP is at. That freaker had a Meat Clever, and the fact you can't even roll and you have to try your best to try to get yourself to land is pretty darn annoying and hard.[/QUOTE]I just left her till later when I had the best fire attack and simply spammed it when she came near, dealing high damage and knocking her about, and restoring with Spices when I ran low on MP.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
Orion said:
Well, there's your problem, one very easily fixed.
I guess my main problem is that I was going for a Blueblood Sword build, and so I did 5-2 really early; after beating the Phalanx, I went to 4-1 and then straight to world 5.

But yeah, running through 5-2 with proper equips definitely makes the whole level easier. It was honestly just the most frustrating for me.

αsiя

space coke
An amazing new glitch has surfaced. The Thomas Duping glitch. The easiest and fastest way to lvl up, get unlimited items, and to platinum the game. Of course it kills the pure purpose of the game which is why I only recommend it to advanced or people who are already used and spend many hours on the game. It basically cheats the system, but it's a great glitch if you want to start a new build and only play pvp matches.

Credit goes to Loscycos for finding the glitch:

1. Take all of the item you wanna dupe from thomas

2. Hotkey shard of archstones (/remember Evacuate miracle)

3. talk to Boldwin, open buy items menu, open the menu which lets you select how many of that item you wanna buy

4. walk away to thomas (while in Boldwin menu) and while Boldwin says his text ("Whats the hurry? Where u off to...")

5. press square button (/use shard of archstone) as many times until the "return to nexus - yes I no" dialog appears

6. press start, to make said dialog disappear

7. deposit the item you wanna dupe (/maximize)

Demon's Souls Wiki Forums • Thread - Loscycos presents: Duping with Thomas

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I just got this game and I have no idea which class to pick or how the hell I'm going to survive this

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Any class works. I picked a knight the first time around and tried to not use magic at all, but later on I gave in. :<

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Depends on what of player you normally are. Hunter would be good for people new to the game as it has a bow, an axe and shield to use, so you can alternate between them. Temple Knight starts with a Faith spell that allows you to heal, so if you want that go for it, although I personally wouldn't suggest it as I never really used Faith spells all that much. Knight is just like the temple knight, only difference is that he has better starting gear and no magic at all at the beginning.

But like I said, any class works as you can obtain magic abilities and better gear later on anyway. No restrictions.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I'm thinking anyone who's played Demon's Souls will agree with you on that. Soul ray basically one-shots everything, and you get that MP-regen ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back