• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~- Demon Hunters -~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Okay, some of you probably remember that last year for the Halloween contest I submitted a two part story that ended well enough where it was, but probably didn't feel complete. Well, I finally finished and cleaned up the story a little while ago, so here's the full three part story as a little tidbit to enjoy while we wait to find out who the winner is for this year's Halloween contest.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Okay, you guys know the drill. Read, enjoy, and review. Questions, comments, concerns, dirty jokes. You got any, leave 'em here. Hope you like the end to the story! Until the rest comes out, that is...

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Damn, what a way for this to go. I'll admit I found the puppeteer demon a little frightening as it sang to a baby. The fight scenes were certainly well done and made the story come that much more to life. I feel bad for Lucas, because of how much he cares about Dante. However at the end there, I couldn't tell if angry or upset about Dante's left arm. Somehow, I feel like what happened created a gap between the two. On the other hand, it was really cool seeing everyone come together to return Dante to normal, or as close to normal as they could get. I can't praise this enough, but seriously, this was a great conclusion to the story. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back