• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Demo?????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

libreg

I wish there was a kingdom hearts 2 demo but too bad we will never see it :( How much longer do we have to wait!!!

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Really? there is a demo in Japan?! I did not know that. When did it come out? is it old or new? I wish that the USA had a demo for the Kingdom Hearts II game. If the demo is new though, that is good. It might mean the game is comming sooner than expected.

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
So much spam... so many n00bs.

Of course there is a demo! How else would people that worked at game companies try it out to write reviews for it? Oh, yeah, they make it all up and it just happens to be correct.

And there is no need for 5 people to post.... There's a demo in Japan? I'm going there!

Honestly, if you want to spam, get a pen and paper and just write the thing down and pretend you posted it! It saves lots of people from having to waste their time reading that garbage.

Last edited:

DragonRider1234

Banishing Blade said:
Of course there is a demo! How else would people that worked at game companies try it out to right previews for it? Oh, yeah, they make it all up and it just happens to be correct. QUOTE]

uhhh.............maybe there are trailers for previewing.....................duh............................................:p

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
DragonRider1234 said:
Banishing Blade said:
Of course there is a demo! How else would people that worked at game companies try it out to right previews for it? Oh, yeah, they make it all up and it just happens to be correct. QUOTE]

uhhh.............maybe there are trailers for previewing.....................duh............................................:p

n00bs make me angry... then how the hell do you explain the reviews saying that they have "hands-on experience" I think there is one on www.gamespot.com. They even say that they got to try the Beauty and the Beast level. Of course its all in Jap so they don't know anything....duh....

BHK=2KEYS

Only in Japan?!?!?!?! Thats a load of crap!!!!!!!I was thinking of getting the KH2 demo for my friends birthday!!!.......So......Dang........Stupid.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back