• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Demo in the US

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Didn't you hear the square likes torturing the USA.

As we speak they are under investigation by the FBI.

-------------------------------------------------

No they aren't, I highly doubt it.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
A Kingdom Hearts II demo in the United States comes once in a blue moon. I think they aren't because that will just cause more drama.

PEACE OUT
-OFF TO HIGH SCHOOL-

unknown_boy

Where's my fluffy?!!
Right, i'm leaving on the roads that lead to my fl
KingBlade said:
Didn't you hear the square likes torturing the USA.

As we speak they are under investigation by the FBI.

-------------------------------------------------

No they aren't, I highly doubt it.
I really agree with you on the torturing part. they like to F*** with our fragile minds man. it' all a conspiracy, they want us to wait and wait and wait, until are hands aren't good use to us anymore. (takes a hit)

B

bettermanlamia

I hope they do release a demo for kh2. They did release one for kh1 remember?

Relik

There are 3 things S/E does really well:
1. Make awesome RPG games
2. Torture us by waiting for demos
3. Push back release dates thus making us wait and wait and wait and wait for the final game to come out

As much as I would love a demo of KH2, I kinda don't to play one b/c I want it to be afresh new experience from the get go. I don't want to play through parts and already know what to do, it takes some of the fun out i think.

yuna:)

Relik said:
3. Push back release dates thus making us wait and wait and wait and wait for the final game to come out

As much as I would love a demo of KH2, I kinda don't to play one b/c I want it to be afresh new experience from the get go. I don't want to play through parts and already know what to do, it takes some of the fun out i think.

Greatly said.

finally someone says this.

imasecretadmirer

you guys shouldnt forget they were nice enough to GIVE the american public demo's for Dragon Quest 8, and they also came packaged with those sweet A keychains. you guys should place a little faith in SE

O

Orochi Yashiro

What can I say, they make good games, but their really assholes!

alchemist

i think they will give us a demo when someone forces Tetsuya Nomura at gunpoint to give us the demo so that we wouldn't have go in and and do it ourself

or they mostly wait a month before the release date to give out the demo's

and remember they were nice enough to give us the demo to final fantasy 12 on dragon quest 8

Last edited:

Deathsaber99

Website
www.myspace.com
hey, i think we are forgetting about the demos of KH1 and KH:COM that were at the Disneyland Parks before each of them were released. And im going to Disneyland on the 22nd(ironic, i no) hopefully a demo will be out. Anyway, a demo has been avaiable to people in the us who went to comicon(like me) but it was in japanese.....good game play though

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Relik said:

Wow, I couldn't agree more. It's all true. I just hate Square-Enix NA for being lazy jackarses. Excellently said.

PS: DeathSaber99, was it in Japanese? I remember you saying you went to comic-con a couple months back, but I have all 14 clips of the Comic-Con gameplay footage of KH2. And each one of them was in English.

Last edited:

doreo503

Annihilation...Redemption
I think they will release a demo just like for dragon warrior VIII... On the official dragon warrior site for square enix, they had a survey and if u fill it out u get a copy of the demo. Thats how i got a copy for that game, hopefully it will be the same for kh2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back