• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Demo Gameplay of KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Shown at PLAY the PlayStation!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Kairi~

I did not know that they were redoing some tracks! That just boasted my excitement. I cannot wait this is seriously a dream come true.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Why is that everyone I know, is unaable to play that part?

To me, that is the easiest part of the entire game. I passed Riku on that with ease. 30 wins from that alone.

I'm gonna admit, that part takes practice lol when I first played it when I first got the game, that part was IMPOSSIBLE! However, after playing it OVER AND OVER AGAIN, I can finally get it. The trick is to just skip the trees, go along the sand and just jump up the cliff to win. The tree frustration isn't worth it -.-

Now that I'm not half-sleep, the textures are pretty damn gorgeous. AND THE WATER. THE WATER. Remember it used to just be crappy (yet amazing at the time) water? Now there are actually ripples on the water and it looks like water.

lol Yes I remember the water that was like a repeating gif of 3 images of the water slowly getting closer haha xD

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Everything looks pretty and much nicer than KH1! I kind of didn't expect them to put this much detail into it, honestly.

Shasta

Awards
The updates seem so simple and clean! I do love the original models for KH1 and if they remade those I would have surely been happy, Sora is getting abit chubby as of late. I do wonder if new voice overs will be done for the overseas releases because I don't ever think I can see Sora's voice in KH1 with those new models, it's just going to be abit weird since both the model and the voice drop have grown on me in these past years. The scenery is beautiful, can't wait to see those other worlds! Especially Atlantic since I can see the greatest improvement being in that area.

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards
;u; Everything is so beautiful! Lovin' the new models and brightness.
Did the blizzard and thunder spells seem a bit different or was that just me?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
;u; Everything is so beautiful! Lovin' the new models and brightness.
Did the blizzard and thunder spells seem a bit different or was that just me?
Thunder looks the same but Blizzard does look different. You can see snowflakes. <3

Gram

Banned
Awards
Thunder looks the same but Blizzard does look different. You can see snowflakes. <3
Though the lightning seemed different somehow must be the updated look.

Blizzard.jpg

snowflake~<3

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Thats possible with the brighter scenes I may just be seeing more detail.
I'm definitely seeing a lot of little details put into things that weren't there in the original. :3

Gram

Banned
Awards
I'm definitely seeing a lot of little details put into things that weren't there in the original. :3
Such as the snowflake~<3
Makes me wonder how much detail was there before but just unnoticed.

Yessir_23

Awards
Are you guys sure about the music difference? This is a quote from before:
NocturnalVisitor on February 25th, 2013 at 8:40 pm said:
I read on the SE EU blog that the collection was getting brand new audio? Does this mean that the OST for the games are being replaced? This can’t be true! The OSTs for all KH games have been brilliantly realized by Yoko Shimomura. They have made the games what they are to me. What does this mean?
+ Robert Peeler on February 27th, 2013 at 11:57 am said:
We’re not replacing the tracks, the audio is being improved for better sound quality.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Are you guys sure about the music difference? This is a quote from before:
NocturnalVisitor on February 25th, 2013 at 8:40 pm said:
I read on the SE EU blog that the collection was getting brand new audio? Does this mean that the OST for the games are being replaced? This can’t be true! The OSTs for all KH games have been brilliantly realized by Yoko Shimomura. They have made the games what they are to me. What does this mean?
+ Robert Peeler on February 27th, 2013 at 11:57 am said:
We’re not replacing the tracks, the audio is being improved for better sound quality.
There's also this:
The real time portion of Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories corresponds to 5.1ch surround sound and Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days added voice recordings. A variety of songs are replaced with live instruments and rearranged under Yoko Shimomura's supervision. I want you to expect that the music has been renewed.

WayToDusk

This is coming out just in time! My copy of KH1 nearly stopped working yesterday. If it does stop working, I'll just get this and play in much better quality. I actually felt disappointed playing the already existing version after seeing that demo.

Terarded

trophy list is a bit dissapointing :/ they should of made it so you get tropies for exploring every element of the game like 'beat all 3 friends on the island' or 'play a game using defence as starting option' etc not stupid shit like 'finish the game on every difficulty' or 'finish the game in under 15 hours' or collect every dalmation'

i had such high hopes :( hopefully they dont screw up with 2.5 because i like 2 alot better than 1

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
trophy list is a bit dissapointing :/ they should of made it so you get tropies for exploring every element of the game like 'beat all 3 friends on the island' or 'play a game using defence as starting option' etc not stupid shit like 'finish the game on every difficulty' or 'finish the game in under 15 hours' or collect every dalmation'

i had such high hopes :( hopefully they dont screw up with 2.5 because i like 2 alot better than 1

Not that I am ENTIRELY pleased over the trophies because I have a bit of a love-hate thing for them right now, Nomura himself didn't seem very interested in the trophies to begin with just "Hey, we're gonna have them" but they are a requirement by SCE for PS3 games anyways so I doubt they spent a lot of time thinking them out. (I like the dalmatian one, though! It is one of the few I figured would be in it)

I'd also hope with 2.5 they are more inspired but the 1.5 ones aren't ALL that bad. People usually play these games more than once throughout the years so it is both an incentive and reward for doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back