• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Demnyx is modeled after...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Is Demnyx modeled after Zell like Axel after Reno?

• Yeah, I think they're pretty close

Votes: 19 40.4%
  • Nope, I don't see it.

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • Haven't played FF8, so I don't know.

Votes: 19 40.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ogichi/ichigo

Did anyone notice that Zell from Final Fantasy 8 was very similar to Demnyx? Kind of like Axel and Reno (just not as much). Don't take me wrong, I hate Demnyx, and Zell was pretty annoying too, but I just noticed there personality and look were very similar. Anyone else agree?

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Not really. But it could just be me.
url

url

HeartOfTheHero

I kinda see it, but it's definitely not as much as Axel and Reno.

It's actually a little scary, if you ask me....lol, but it's cool that you can find other characters that are similar to them. I wonder if there are characters for the other Organization members...

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Did anyone notice that Zell from Final Fantasy 8 was very similar to Demnyx? Kind of like Axel and Reno (just not as much). Don't take me wrong, I hate Demnyx, and Zell was pretty annoying too, but I just noticed there personality and look were very similar. Anyone else agree?

Kinda, but not extremely

Demyx btw

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
They're both annoying that's for sure >_>. And they do look quite a bit alike.

xx kairi xx

i always thought reno and axel did :) ...but i didnt think demyx and zell did. i spose they do now that you mention it - but not as obviously as reno and axel.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
To be honest, I kind of don't see any similarities between them despite what it seems otherwise on the outside. There was no intention to base Demyx on Zell even with the same character designer. In fact, speaking of which, isn't there such a thing character design recycling? There are lots on Nomura's part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back