• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Demix, Xaldin and BHK friends artwork!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
Searchin in the internet, i found i picture of the artwork of Demix, Xaldin and the BHK friends. I am sure that nobody have post this so, enjoy it:

165tm.jpg

sorixed

Dattebayo!
woah where did you get that no site even has it give m e the link please!!!!!!!!!! I think that picture was a little bit concept since bhk"s freind had army pants!

O

Onewingedangel6

wow i never seen this before that is so cool (why does that first kid have a popsicle in his mouth it looks like soras)

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Onewingedangel6 said:
wow i never seen this before that is so cool (why does that first kid have a popsicle in his mouth it looks like soras)
he doesnt have it in his mouth hes' holding the popsicle!

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
pwn3d to the max said:
woah a newb posted something new that really new damn

Lol, im not a newbie. I have been here since a year and like three o four months. Whatever, i find this in www.kofsin.servegame.org in the forums. About a guy that start to talk about his impresions about the SE partys, and have a lot of other pictures apart of KH2. So if you wanna chek it out, go, but is in spanish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back