• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Demiurge [Darkness Princess/Thor. Collab] OOC/Sign-up (always accepting)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
((Warning: It is entirely possible you may find the contents of this thread highly offensive. Mature Language, Sexual Themes and Extreme Violence are all expected to make an appearence. The Rp is HERE ))

Summary:

Before us there were others. Every last historian agrees on that. There isn't a man on Earth who will doubt that there were forerunners. It's after that the problems begin to arise. There are very limited records, almost none really and we have to work with what we can gather the wreckage of their shattered lives. And what we discover only baffles us further. We owe vast amounts of the progress we have made as a society to them, and yet we have no idea what it is that killed them. Perhaps that is incredibly irresponsible of us. But then I am a historian not a philosopher. Still the Cataclysm, as most of us have come to refer to it as, is the biggest mystery we are presented with as we continue to study these forerunners. We have had many theories thrown up but most of them lack any real support in fact or even from colleagues. We have honestly unearthed nothing of these people and we are beginning to worry our funding will be pulled.

...today we discovered something unnerving. What little records we have uncovered show that these people believed that had discovered the key to eternal life. This has excited my colleagues but I can't help but wonder whether we have built our society on one that is insane...

They did it. I'd thought they were mad, or mistaken but one of our researchers found a dusty vial in the abandoned spacecraft. And while I cannot applaud his drinking it, it certainly did lead to a consensus. He could no longer die. We will have to study him further

-The last excerpts from the Journal of Dr. A.L. Loyal (published in a tabloid)

This talk of a fountain of youth in our past is ridiculous, it lacks any scientific credibility...

-The Capital Times

Capital city stand as a shining beacon of what humanity can accomplish. It's pristine streets and buildings call to those who wish for a better life.

-Government Office (P.R. Dept.)

Several gangs have risen up calling themselves the Pantheon. I don't know if they have always existed, the other cops want me to let it go. But this means a lot to me.

There are four of them:

The Ashur: Mainly Gun runners and smugglers they fuel the firefights that the politicians spend all their time covering up.

The Eros: Mostly Slavers and soliciters of Sex ( for those who can't afford the entire Slave) the Eros are responsible for every missing persons released since their conceptions

The Dion: The inventors and purveyors of every illicit substance on the market. Many of them sample much of what they sell leading to many of the more interesting crimes in the city.

The Eris: Violent and insane the Eris own bits of everything. Most people are just too scared not to pay them. The people that do stand up to them don't have the luxary of dissappearing. Their deaths are very public. The Eris are also the only gang to operate openly without fear.

-this report was found stamped and documented inside the Internal Affairs office of the the Department

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Demi moved with a certain grace as he picked up the phone and redialed her number. He hoped she was happy to hear from him. "Sahara?" he paused as a voice assaulted him from the other end of the line. "Yes, yes. Fuck me. But could you please listen?" his voice took on an urgent tone that he was not accustomed to. He disliked it strongly. "I need you to come to my place it's-" he was cut off again "Yes I- No it- Please Sahara." he said in a much more comfortable tender voice. "It's business I promise." He smiled as the woman on the other end responded. He hung up without saying goodbye and handed the phone to Ben. He looked ben in the eyes. And smiled. "Ben I'm going to need a favor from you."Ben looked at him in askance for a moment before stepping closer. Demi laughed. "No, I mean I want you to take these-" he stopped when he realized that he had nothing in his hands. He looked around the room and saw a stack of paper on a seldom used desk. "those flyers to the usual places." Demi smiled widely. "We're joining the Pantheon Ben."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Demi watched as members of the Underworld's finest were ushered in by Ben. He couldn't help but smile at the looks on their faces, as they took in the surroundings, as they were offered champagne, as the few of them that were on their toes noticed Demi himself. Among these people would be his new Temple. These people would help him rule Capital City, or at least the seedier parts of it. He wanted to greet them but he held back. Sahara was watching and she always considered him a bit too eager. In this case she would be right. Still he smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me(also temp):

Name: Demi (short for Demitri)

Appearence: Demi has icy blue eyes and long black hair. He looks perpetually amused, as though he finds something funny with the situation whatever it may be. He is by all means scrawny and has no real muscle or build to him whatsoever. He's of about average height and his features are almost feminine. He's not unnattractive though he tends to strike you as beautiful rather than handsome. He comes off as vulnerable. His right arm is heavily tattooed but there is no evidence of tattooes anywhere else. Always wears dress pants. Frequently with no shirt.

Bio: Demi has lived his life to the fullest from the moment he could walk. Which was only fifty years ago. Demi woke from a coma with no injuries and a slightly suspicious feeling toward the nurses coming toward him. Without thinking he attacked the nurses and left. Walking naked through the streets he got arrested and found that some of the people in prison recognized him and that none were very happy to see him. It was after he violently induced a riot that he decided that he had to find a place to stay. He had been living at the expense of the good taxpayers for long enough.

In the long run demi realized that his potential was most fully realized as a small time criminal. He lives among politicians and lawyers in the penthouses of the city and deals with the lowest and dirtiest scum when he's at work. He's pleasent to be around and while he enjoys violence he's no more addicted to it than he is his greatest passion. The Cello.

Demi lives in luxury. Always. It is where he is most comfortable and he will do whatever it takes to stay there. He had a very serious relationship with fellow immortal Sahara that ended poorly. He has not been seriously intimate with anyone since as he still considers himself to be devoted to her. Though the amount of meaningless flings has become almost ridiculous in recent years.

He had become sucessful and has been invited by each member of the Pantheon, except Eris, to join and has turned them all down. He has bigger things in mind.

Immortal: Yes. Very.

Faction: Syn

Weapon of Choice: Bare hands

Abilities/Occupation: Demi kills things. And doesn't die.

Rules:

Anything goes content-wise. I dun care what you do to or with eachother.

Do not let your relationship with the Rpers show in your characters. Whether you hate or love the person in real life. You probably just met in the Rp

Do not allow knowledge in real life to sink into your role playing. I will be mad. e.g. If someone thinks to themselves that you are immature DO NOT say "I know I may seem immature" in your next post.

You may have up to three characters but at least one MUST BE A MEMBER of the main group Syn ( Demi's gang)

Do not get into fights with other Rpers in the OOC thread. If it becomes an issue I will pick the Rper I like better and remove the other one.

Unless notified otherwise you are one of the criminals that have been invited. If you have any other ideas for yourself let me know via PM and I will consider them.

You are not immortal unless I say so. Ask via PM.

Immortals:

Thor. ~ Demi
Darkness Princess ~ Saraha
Obliviongirl13 ~ Amaya
Stavros ~ Damion
~

http://forums.khinsider.com/original-roleplays/122734-demiurge.html

Last edited:

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
Name: Sahara Rimal but known to most as Lavender

Appearance: Sahara stands at about 5ft6, she has mid shoulder length black hair with lilac streaks that run through her bangs and cover two inches from the tips of her hair. Her hair is sometimes worn in a single braid along her back or left loose with her bangs brushed over her face to cover her lavender coloured eyes. Sahara’s skin is pale and flawless, very much like the airbrushed posters one would see on the tabloids and her figure is well endowed; many would be so bold as to refer to her as beautiful when she’s not hiding behind her hair. When at work, she tends to wear form fitting black pants and a long black sleeved t-shirt; this coupled with black leather boots, gloves and a mask that covers the bottom half of her face. As casual wear, Sahara sticks to jeans and tank tops normally preferring darker shades and a black leather trench coat, boots and fingerless gloves. Jade has a lip piercing on the left side of her bottom lip and a tattoo of a scythe intertwined by lavenders that are all encased in ice and the scythe has a single icicle hanging from its tip on her left shoulder.

Personality: Sahara is quite the character; when it comes to business, she’s as calm as collected as they get but when it comes to everything she is quick to anger. She acts rashly at times, allowing her emotions to get the better of her especially when it comes to comments on her temper. Sahara is quite intelligent and loves sarcasm, she also enjoys a battle of wits even if she normally can’t keep it up for long before losing her temper and flinging the nearest sharp object or words at the person she’s arguing with.

Weapon Of Choice: Poison tipped blades, several forms of martial arts and twin pistols both equipped with silencers.

Jewel, weapons, money, you name it; she steals it; basically a professional thief.

Biography: Dating from the last thing Sahara can remember; she assumes herself to be at least two hundred years old. The memories from her earlier years are fuzzy but Sahara never remained in a single place for long, people would always get suspicious of the woman who always remained the same, never aging always youthful and beautiful with the unnatural eyes; witch’s eyes as they called them. From this Sahara learned to remain no more than 20 years in a single place, starting up as young as she could, normally in her early teens and finding a way of mysteriously disappearing or faking her death before she’d been around too long because of all of this, Sahara has lead many lives and learned a large array of trades.

Fifty years ago, with the modern world being what it is; Sahara took the risk of actually learning something challenging and so she became a lawyer; she remained a lawyer for twenty years, using makeup and hair dyes to help keep up the appearance of aging. It was on her last case as a lawyer that she met him; another immortal like her. He was her last client and once their case was done (naturally with her winning) they became good friends. She helped him reestablish himself; finding him a place to stay and helping him get a decent job; for five years they were great friends and after that, he decided to take it to another level. For five more years they were lovers, five years of bliss he was the first immortal who hadn’t run the moment they’d spotted her and having a lover she didn’t have to lie to was wonderful. Unfortunately it didn’t last and the relationship ended badly. The two of them went their separate ways, Sahara as a certified medical doctor (after quitting being a lawyer she entered med-school and became a doctor) she continued this job for fifteen years after their relationship before she decided to move on again.

Five years ago, Sahara went to art school deciding to learn to become a professional makeup artist, with the certification to work in most studios; being a makeup artist was interesting but after three years, Sahara grew bored and decided to try something else, choosing to try her hand at sleight of hand. Sahara decided that it was time she started to live a bit more on the other side of the law and began stealing. She started with small jobs and slowly built up her reputation until she was being hired by a multitude of clients; ranging from corporations to large scale gangs; Sahara did her job not bothering to differentiate nor question the motives of the people she was working for. She didn’t care as long as she was being entertained. Needless to say, her night job paid well but Sahara enjoyed being a makeup artist, she got to meet interesting people and so she kept her day job.

Last edited:

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
*reserved post*

I'll do this later on, I have to get an idea on my character. I don't really want to make it here and now. No rush.

Obliviongirl13

Guerriero Crepuscolare
Website
www.Anerael.deviantart.com
ooc: I'm glad you think my post is sexy thor. ^_~

Name:
Amaya Asriola Sicogia

Physical Appearance: Amaya has grey eyes that can cut through any person she glares at. Her figure is to die for, a nice shapely body with beautiful curves, she most likely turns heads where ever she goes. She illuminates in the moonlight because of her pale skin, she's tried to tan once, naturally, but it didn't work. Having long chestnut colored hair that slightly curls around the bottom and the middle parts of her hair she likes to keep it up with a clip most of the time. Amaya has a scar running through her left eyebrow but doesn't see it as a flaw. she is noted by most of the people that know her to have amazingly strong fingernails. Never fake, she takes care of the length and the appearance of them. Though when getting angry at an employee, she had grabbed the girls arm and accidently cut the girl with her nails. Accidentally*.

Clothing: She wears black pants with high heels all of the time. You can catch her wearing a cropped sweater belly shirt at home but at work or outside she wears whatever she pleases. Amaya is noted for her fashion style everywhere and can be seen wearing her long black coat with a large black fur lining around the neck. She wears one necklace, a small silver Ankh. Amaya also wears a few rings, most have no meaning.

Personality: Coming off originally as a bitch, her cold defence has been able to keep her secluded and un-noticed by the humans. She has changed her identity many times and never kept the same employees for long periods of time either. Her interest would wane with them and she'd have them leave. Amaya's never opened up to others because of the fear of getting to close or too attached.

Bio: She grew up in Florence, Italy around the Time of the Medici family reign. She was always a curious child who got herself into trouble. Never listening to her mother or her father.

Not much is known about her life between the ages of 16 and... well and 245. The only date we know of is that there was record of one child born to the Sicogia family in 1675.

She appeared yet again in America, during the great depression. She had connections with a family that had settled there in the early colonial times so she escaped most of the mayhem.

Today she is part of an organization and her cruel and harsh means of torment were noted by the group called Eris. She had respectfully declined because she was content with her simple life. And she could already get whatever she wanted.

Immortal: Yes

Weapon of Choice: A metal whip that has diamond tipped blades. She also has a large infatuation with poison.

Last edited:

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Me. Immortal. Calling it now.

Name: Currently going by Damian

Appearance: Damian wears floor length black trench coat, usually open. Underneath he wears a long sleeve brown shirt with a silver necklace hanging atop the shirt. The necklace has “denique” in small-stylized print. It happens that the word is some long dead language for “finale”, he wears it so even though he cannot experience his, it’s a form of one. The closest he’ll be, at least.

He stands at about 6”9’ and is of a fairly muscular build. He hasn’t really done this out of the thought of “Oh, I’ll live forever, so why not look good?” but rather “I have nothing better to do, so why not?” He has short white hair that doesn’t hang lower than his ears and his cut off right at his eyes. He parts it down the middle in front and lets the two sides bend outward a bit and hangs down. He has deep red eyes and a strong chin.

Bio: While in his mortal life, he lived life to the fullest, knowing that every day was one less thing that he could do, one less person that he could meet. This all changed after he became immortal. He frequently studied obscure things, such as the long deceased language of Latin, or how to hack a government secured terminal. For him, knowledge was just as good as learning by doing, he found his old way of life to be barbaric by comparison.

He still works, of course. If he didn’t, he couldn’t keep up with how he enjoys life. Now he’ll offer his services to whoever has the most, holding no ‘side’ higher than another. This isn’t to say that he enjoys his work, as he’s much happier buried in a datalog or such.

Immortal: Yes?

[FONT=&quot]Weapon of Choice: Twin semi auto pistols. One has a scope attachment, the other a small flashlight.[/FONT]

Last edited:

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
I know I apologized in the Rp but really it was so stupid of me to lose that post. I am so sorry. I really hate myself right now for it.

I promise to make up for it in future posts.

Sorry.

Drollive

Too many freaking immortals

Name: Indra Ayushin

Appearance: Indra is of Asian decent. He is 6” 1’. He has a scar across the left side of his forehead from the last attempt on his life. He wears a faded, black, patched up leather jacket over a dirty white t-shirt and holey blue jeans. His short black hair looks like he slept on it.

Bio: Indra was born to a sex slave owned by the Eros. Too young to be a slave, he was thrown out into the streets. He was found crying, on the edge of starvation, by a member of the Ashur, who took him in. His love affair with firearms was immediate. From the time he could brace himself against the recoil, he was learning to shoot. Eventually, however, he became too talented for his own good.

There was a turf dispute between the Ashur and the Eris. Indra had been in firefights before, and he knew what he was doing. The majority of the Eris casualties were his fault, and he was proud, but the Eris took notice of his skill. They knew he would cause them problems. They put a bounty on his head, and after the first few assassination attempts, Indra knew he couldn’t continue like that. The last hitman almost succeeded.

He bought a slave from the Eros, the cheapest Asian he could find. He forced the slave to dress and act like him. He made the slave run errands across town on a daily basis. Shortly thereafter, the slave’s head exploded, no doubt the work of a highly skilled sniper. This was exactly what Indra had expected to happen. He left the area, went as far away as he could get. He knew he couldn’t leave the city. He had no idea how to make a real living. He had heard about the goings-on at Demi’s place shortly before leaving and decided to check it out.

Immortal: No (I like to shake things up a bit)

Weapon of Choice: Indra uses a custom built automatic .308 rifle which he named Elizabeth. He also carries two .44 Magnums.

Abilities/Occupation: None/gang member

I think that's it.

Last edited:

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
My template is going to look extreme, but I doubt you need to worry about it. i never use like any of my powers. Most people don't get that far for me to use them....and nobody knows anyway.

Name: Reforge Seru

Age: A notion that is certainly unimportant for an entity like Reforge. He has the physical appearance of a gentleman in his prime…..

Appearance: Having creamy mocha colored skin, Reforge stands at 5’10, and has a strong body build. His body is visibly perfectly proportioned, and his posture is very graceful and defined. Reforge's face and head have an overall calm expression set to them and the soft features of his nose and chin seem to relinquish the thoughts of how cruel he can be. His nose isn't pointed, but just the right roundness, so that it rests on Reforge's face and balances it. He has arched eyebrows that set off bright lime green eyes with a lucid blue zig zag that easily give the impression of looking into a pool of everlasting tantra being. Even so his face isn't anything that one might want to call normal either.

His lower face is partially covered with reddish golden plating that moves up from his neck and covers his chin and the sides of his cheeks. It looks somewhat scaled and spreads backwards behind his ears before stopping. Both sides of his lip are pierced and he also has dual eyebrow piercing on both sides and multiple ear piercings. His tongue is also studded.

His hair is an auburn color, with a hint of a golden hue. From his neck down the visible part of his exposed lithe upper body, muscles are visible, but Reforge's upper torso is covered with golden plating that appears to be like draconian scaling and show the perfection of a body that is in sense; divine. He has a small crystal shaped rune on his chest that glows white on and off and he also has a larger one on his back. Both of his arms have series of multiple symbolic rune shaped additions, but each arm itself also has plating similar to his face and chest. While one hand is gloved, the other is always glowing whitish gold with blue static around it. The opposite hand has an opal rune on it as well.

On his left shoulder, Reforge adorns a tattoo, and he has quite a few scars that tell a tale of a somewhat violent past. He wears no pants so; more or less perfect globes of rounded muscular flesh taper off into defined thighs that are barely covered by a thin strip of silken cloth, and the armored red gold leg guards that stop right at the knees. Now not only do they have the most spectacular notion of scaling that seems otherwise inhuman, the feet of these materials are clawed and look like the feet of a lizard or dragon-like being, but the most prominent feature would have to be the large white and gold wings that Reforge often summons at will, but these seem to have a purpose greater than flight.....

Bio: I promise to do multiple flashbacks to build a picture of this.

Immortal: No. Near omnisciently Eternal, yes

Faction: Supa Villain FTW

Weapons of Choice:
Fortinbras- This is pole blade like staff that has an odd appearance, being that of a shimmering white outer coating, even though most of the weapon is tampered magickal essence and cannot be seen. There are swirling gold and white misty forces surrounding the weapon and the top glows at all times with a no colored energy, but how it is visible is beyond what beings other than Reforge and two others at this time are meant to know. This staff has massive constructive and destructive prowess and by contemplating the forces of what are through its own conscience; Fortinbras like Reforge is able to exist and use energies from multiple dimensions at once, which gives it near unlimited magickal force to power it though in essence the forces are not magickal. Fortinbras can augment Reforge’s abilities and allow the use of any kind of magic that once again is not deemed magick, but that is a mere plus on the weapon’s part. The bottom and top parts of Fortinbras are able to produce energy blades of varying sizes that are literally weapons made of multi-layered essence flux power-cohesive. This is possible by gathering the multi-dimensional existence of Reforge into Fortinbras. Because of this, it can cut material, astral based, and magickal substance, so it can easily cut and damage the opponent and attacks they use along with dimensional prospects. The only thing that Fortinbras cannot cut is complete and absolute nothingness.

Bendis and Meltis- These are two hard spheres that normally are housed near Reforge’s shoulders or back. Their names mean; “Blessing” and “Curse”. Both are heavily coated in the essence of flux magick being and they can be used for attack or defense. A twisted Ying Yang arrangement is housed on both of them. Something that Reforge refers to as “vacuum” where no time concept exists can spawn from the manipulation of the three realms to filter through Bendis and Meltis. When this occurs Reforge establishes a perfect shield and shifts outside interferences unto nothing. These spheres can cause repeated dimensional disturbances which build up and cause space phases to cause anomalies with. A magickal field can also be created by using space realm distortion of Bendis and Meltis. This affects the reality around Reforge and his opponents or those around him by spreading out five layers that become a field that can capture opponents inside the polarized and distorted space.

Abilities/Occupation: Being an extremely pure soul able to exist in multiple dimensions his powers dwell on something called “Orsa” and has rather dangerous and manipulative transcendental powers. Though his powers go largely unknown it is apparent that he is able to span horrifically powerful telekinesis, to the emulation and formation of multiple forces and magicks, some which shouldn't even exist. Reforge has been show to use amazingly manipulative effects by controlling energy and like other times by use of what he calls “Orsa” Not only has he been seen forming attacks that seem spiritual and also formed of scientific phenomena, but Reforge has been able to create things out of what seems to be nothing. He has quite prominent physical strength even though he is not overly large, but in this kind of setting that isn’t at all odd. By using “Orsa” Reforge has gained the control of power that is just a scary as it is beautiful and he can control thus force to do many things. The bottom line is that on a whimsical notion Reforge exists as the incarnation of flux being and by will or any other cause he can control the forces of what are and do so with impulsive skill. His ability could be described as the prowess to both build and ruin on a whim; Reforge formulates, uses, breaks down, and interprets, by the existence of what being or not being is. It's all about the idea of what exists, and why something so raw, can be so completely destructive because Orsa means…..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back