• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Defense Devil

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reifon

This is one of those manga that you may have seen when they first come out, but look over because it may not seem interesting at first.

Basic plot summary
People die everyday. But what happens when you die? Do you go to heaven or to hell? Then, what happens when you go to hell? Thats where a devil advocate comes in. Before you get dragged to the pits, he/she makes a contract to defend you in exchange for the devil essence that surrounds your soul after dying.

09.jpg

This doesn't spoil anything, but I like this character. Seems generic at first, but most girls with guns generally aren't generic if that makes sense.

The cases or "Judgements" can span from one chapter to eight chapters (or more), depending on the case.So there's a lot of variation. Forgot to mention that the art is pretty nice.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i really enjoyed this one. my favorite one was about the ex-con and how he proved his innocence.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
I saw the first case, dropped it after that.
Gotta pick it up again soon though, can't deny that I really liked it.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i just finished the scanlated ones, too bad too, because it's scanlated irregularly.

plus a few mistranslations i can already see.

still, even though it has a bit of clich'e in it, it also has some originality. just like many shonen manga's

i really recommend this one

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back