• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Defeating Boss in Anti-Form?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiko

Come break me down
Is it possible to defeat a boss in Anit-Form? :confused:

yeah, but there are some consequences when you use it:
1. Anti form uses up all your drive gauge
2. cant restore your health,cant use keyblade,cant use magic every single command except for attack
3.It wolud be difficult to defeat the boss
4. well.....i cant remember it

Ultima Power

Defeating enemies is not what I'm after.

Ok, let's say you defeat a boss in Valor form; then once the cinametic after begins, Sora will be in his robes, but they will be red (Valor form's colour), and same goes for Wisdom Form (blue), Master Form (yellow), and Final Form (White).

But what colour are Sora's robes after you defeat a boss in Anti-Form? Do they remain the same or are they black?

Raiko

Come break me down

Ok, let's say you defeat a boss in Valor form; then once the cinametic after begins, Sora will be in his robes, but they will be red (Valor form's colour), and same goes for Wisdom Form (blue), Master Form (yellow), and Final Form (White).

But what colour are Sora's robes after you defeat a boss in Anti-Form? Do they remain the same or are they black?

they will be back to normal if you're after the cutscences but when you control him then your gauge will be zilch ,zero, ni,l 0.
why didnt you say so, that thats the answer you wnat?

Twiligan

jeus, this reminds me when i fought Xigbar, I was about to go Valor then I turned Anti, I had to doge his bullets in sht it was one of the hardest ones cuz I dint save so I would like go back pretty far if I died, cound heal, just had to dodge and keep hittn, BUT I WON! BOYAH BEOTCH!!!

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
You can finish any boss with antiform with enough skill and luck, only problem is when you have to defeat a boss and its hp is at 1% you have to land a finishing move, not a normal move to end the battle and antiform has a long combo and it is hard to get to the finishing move before being interupted by the boss your pounding.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Possible to defeat a boss in Anti, but it's hard.
Never tried it before, but I bet it'd be 10x harder on Critical Mode in FM+ I could see somebody breaking their PS2 for that.

Macabre

Gold Member
Hard but not impossible.

The biggest problem is not being able to heal.

The Light

Gettin ready for my middle school grad. party

probaly back to normal u have me wantin to give it a try but it never makes me antiform ive only been antiform once out 5 diffrent game files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back