• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Deep Space

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Do you think it will sort of be like Monstro, not an actual "world" but like a giant space ship? I definitely think that's how it will be.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Wait, you mean the Lilo and Stitch space world, if we have it?

Coeurl

Demon Dance
i haven't played KH for a some time now. .and i guess my memory is failing me. .

uhm, so is Deep Space a KH2 world.?? .i can't really remember. .

Coeurl

Demon Dance
oh, hahah. .__.;

ok, and deep space is the Lilo and Stitch world like ∞ said.??

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Deep Space is indeed the world, and it's likely going to be the giant spaceship seen at the beginning at the film. I like that idea a lot~

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Deep Space is better than 'Hawaii'. I always found it to be heavily rejected in favour of Hawaii in the films.

Which reminds me: Fighting and Collecting Jumba's experiments? Yes plz [not all 626 experiments, just various ones]

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
Considering it's called Deep Space instead of Alien Spaceship or something along those lines, I'm thinking that Stitch's actual homeworld will be visited, not just the ship only. This means we'll probably get to visit the alien prison at the beginning of that movie!!! Although I do like the idea of it being a ship instead of an actual world.

Xango99

umm..for those who dont know, DEEP SPACE is the new world that was annouinced for the upcoming psp game called kh birth by sleep!

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
And you can talk about it in the Official Upcoming World Discussion Thread. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back