• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Deep Space a real world?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

noheartx

OK, so i was just playing BBS, and i thought of something. Is Deep Space technically a world? I mean it is a space ship, so it could come in contact with other worlds right? Im kinda confused.

localorange

Yeah, I'd say it's a real world. I'm under the impression that the massive ship is basically a traveling house to hold whatever intergalactic alien government body the Councilwoman is in charge of - sort of like a traveling intergalactic capital.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It is a giant ship the size of a small planet. It is its own self contained world.

And hey, Monstro was a world. What say you now?

noheartx

wow, i forgot about monstro. touche ethnic woman. the only reason i asled in the first place is because arent the worlds supposed to be unaware of each other? a giant ship kinda contradicts that.

btw i love your sig. all the single ladies harry potter version, whi didnt i think of that.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
wow, i forgot about monstro. touche ethnic woman. the only reason i asled in the first place is because arent the worlds supposed to be unaware of each other? a giant ship kinda contradicts that.

btw i love your sig. all the single ladies harry potter version, whi didnt i think of that.

Well, the worlds aren't supposed to be aware because of World Order and that crap, but it is obvious some people do know of other worlds. Like King Triton. And the Grand Councilwoman would know considering the ship belongs to the United Galactic Federation. They have to be aware of other worlds/planets since their duty is to police the universe.

Haha, thanks~ I know, right? I wish I had thought of it XD XD XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back