• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Deep Jungle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RaLo18

How can I find the Gorillas in Deep Jungle?
I'm in the Tree House, after the Gorillas ran again.

Last edited:

Twilight'sView

That gorilla was Terk. The girl gorrila Tarzan grew up with.

Try going to the waterfall. Right after you visit camp.

Hope that helped.

xickae

Go back to the comp and enter the tend. That world is basically going from he tree house to the tend and coming back to the tree house and back again to the tend...

Mordecai

And The Hero Fails
Website
www.google.com
Keep searching the level? You'll eventually find them. Check the camp, the one room with the giant tree in the middle of it, the room with a small rock in the middle, just right of the camp, and keep going on. That's all of them, I believe.

RaLo18

I passed it, now I'm in Olympus Coliseum, and I have no idea what to do.
There's a little person (from the Hercules story) who tells me to clean, but I don't know how.

Last edited:

Mordecai

And The Hero Fails
Website
www.google.com
Oh. If moving the stone doesn't work, talk to him again, or go back to Traverse Town to talk to Cid, if he doesn't say something like "Gimme a hand will ya? Move that over there" or something.

Yes, Deep Jungle sucked.

King Leonidas

SPARTA!!!
That cheetah from tarzan got on my nerves, he was easy but he would not stop popping out of the woods

C

CINDERBABE

i need help. i beat clayton and all that i sealed the keyhole...but i went back into the level to get the trinities. where in gods name is the world exit i know the hercules level has one but im getting frustrated help please :cursing:

Kurxi

There is sadly no exit, cause you know, Sora crashed through the roof of Tarzan's tree house. You can only exit through a save point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back