• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Deep Jungle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo_

Awards
Why was this world allowed in the first game but not any of the others?

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Legal issues. Edgar Rice Burroughs' estate either did or still does own certain rights to the Tarzan franchise (I couldn't tell you which), even if most of the work is in the public domain. After KH1, someone - either at Square or at the estate - didn't want to renew the deal with the other party, and it was left behind.

RoomKey

As much as I'd love to see Tarzan, I feel like Tarzan's story has already ended. It would kinda be like going to Cinderella's world again.

Anagram

Banned
I was sad to see Deep Jungle gone after KH1 since it was one of those worlds in KH1 that taught important lessons to Sora. But meh it's been 13yrs so I can't say I really care much anymore either.

The Dark Mamba

Awards
I love the 1999 film but Deep Jungle was one of my least favorite worlds in the series. Yeah there was some decent story elements in there but all I can remember are the nightmares of giving up on that world for months because my infant gaming self had no clue where to go. But even playing the world in 1.5, all the back tracking is annoying as hell. And also this may be just me but I had a problem with how Tarzan was portrayed. In the movie once Tarzan learns English, he's not the Neanderthal that KH1 portrayed him as.

Deep Jungle if done right would be amazing but they'd have to make major changes for me to how it was done in KH1.

As much as I'd love to see Tarzan, I feel like Tarzan's story has already ended. It would kinda be like going to Cinderella's world again.

Cindy's world still has some story to use. Twist in Time is probably the best Disney direct to DVD sequel out there.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
^But Lady Tremaine and her daughters are like, dead. I think Castle of Dreams is a no go now.

Anyway, I would only want Deep Jungle back if they used material from the TV show

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
^But Lady Tremaine and her daughters are like, dead. I think Castle of Dreams is a no go now.

Anyway, I would only want Deep Jungle back if they used material from the TV show

Maybe, Sora could be an ape or some sort of animal that can communicate with Tarzan, because how Tarzan communicated with Sora in Deep Jungle was kind of awkward, in my opinion.

chenoehii

Awards
Deep Jungle was kind of cool, but I agree that the communication was a little aggravating. Still, Tarzan was one of my favorite newer Disney films. Clayton kicked my ass though on that heartless...creature.

One of the best lines though: "Not Clayton...Not Clayton!"

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
The world had a nice concept going for it. My brother said that the whole "sliding on tree branches" minigame was like a huge slice of childhood. Too bad that the place was so frustrating to navigate. I kept on getting so lost, I needed to find a guide.

The Dark Mamba

Awards

I don't wanna get off topic but nothing has come out saying officially they died. They suffered and unknown fate. And even if they did die, when has that stopped KH Disney villains from coming back?

HugoDipper

I liked Deep Jungle, nice athmosphere, music, Heartless designs and most of all the story presented about ecology and friendship, but maybe in the future they will revisit this world, we don't know Disney future plans for getting into the Tarzan universe again.

It's nice to see good feedback on Deep Jungle, I thought only I liked this world.

sora x kairi

I think it would be great to have Deep Jungle back in to the series it would better then using it once in KH

aqualight

Maybe, Sora could be an ape or some sort of animal that can communicate with Tarzan, because how Tarzan communicated with Sora in Deep Jungle was kind of awkward, in my opinion.
I'm sorry i really can't stand non-human Sora, i find going to Pride Lands in kh2 to just be really awkward in terms of that change. I'm sure they did it to make it fit, but if there's a chance Sora could stay human in new or reprised worlds, i much much prefer it.

Imagine the scale of the Deep Jungle if it happened in Kingdom Hearts 3.

tarzan_disney_bluray_splash650.jpg

Imagine that in KH3 with all of the new graphics and larger areas, Honestly if added, it could be one of the most beautiful worlds to go to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back