• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Deep Jungle Help?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

D

The KR3W
No, you need to go to the Tree House where you will be stopped in the place where after the swinging vines. Can't exactly remember what the place is called but she is there and you'll know what to do.

Bloodgift

How about it?
Like the others have said, you start going towards the tree house from the swinging vines, climb up the vine and there she is, there will be a giant fruit on the tree and keep attacking it until it's gone, while avoiding the dancing heartless

D

The KR3W
Uh, they are dancing monkeys, duh.

And they are not really even dancing they are just stepping side to side.

D

The KR3W
And if you want to keep yourself safe in the game and be at a high level fight the Powerwilders until you just don't want to fight them anymore or you think that you are at a high enough level, then destroy the fruit. I say this because they come and come and come and they don't stop so that's your opportunity.

Tweenager

And if you want to keep yourself safe in the game and be at a high level fight the Powerwilders until you just don't want to fight them anymore or you think that you are at a high enough level, then destroy the fruit. I say this because they come and come and come and they don't stop so that's your opportunity.
I think I'm at a high enough level. I'm at like 200 something, with one hit the heartless instantly dies.

D

The KR3W
I think I'm at a high enough level. I'm at like 200 something, with one hit the heartless instantly dies.

Wait what 200? How could you be that high, even though you can't get that high, lvl 100 the max but you can't be that high at the point that you are at.

Tweenager

never heard of a gameshark...

why would you want to cheat anyway?? .__. just wondering that's all
Well, I wouldn't have gotten past wonderland without it.
And game shark basically hacks the game and unlocks things you choose, through a disc you enter in your PS2, and you type in codes.
But, I spent 2 days fighting on Destiny Islands, and I did beat Riku a few times,
so that would have helped quite a bit.

Here's some of the other things I could have done if I would have found this page.

Kingdom Hearts Gameshark Codes for PlayStation 2

D

The KR3W
So you needed help getting past Wonderland. Wonderland the world with the talking cards, Queen of Hearts, disapperaing cats, talking rabbits, talking doorknobs, and super grow and shrink drinks? Hmmm. Okay.

Tweenager

So you needed help getting past Wonderland. Wonderland the world with the talking cards, Queen of Hearts, disapperaing cats, talking rabbits, talking doorknobs, and super grow and shrink drinks? Hmmm. Okay.
Ok, just stop this is going to turn into a fight.
And I needed help at the end, where you defeat all the cards and destroy whatever that thing was.
And I've checked, it's on level 255, the highest you can get it, it's got max experience points,
all item slots unlocked for Sora, max HP and MP, and all magic commands unlocked.
Maybe I'll take pictures sometime to prove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back